• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pausing all units of a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, sorry for my bad English, but I am having difficulties with a trigger that may be something very obvious or not, but to the point: I want to create a trigger that can pause all units of a player in a short period of time, but I am not getting this, because instead I am pausing all the players that are in the game, someone help me; -;

I have one suggestion:

to make a variable unit group and store the units in it and after pausing then to destroy it

set PlayersUnits = all units owned by playerX
pick all units in PlayersUnits and pause (picked unit)
call DestroyGroup(udg_PlayersUnits)

The usual routine that all spell reviewers want, so that there are no leaks and your spell gets approved.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
I have one suggestion:

to make a variable unit group and store the units in it and after pausing then to destroy it

set PlayersUnits = all units owned by playerX
pick all units in PlayersUnits and pause (picked unit)
call DestroyGroup(udg_PlayersUnits)

The usual routine that all spell reviewers want, so that there are no leaks and your spell gets approved.
Do they have bias over bj_wantDestroyGroup? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.