• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Parasite 3 v1.07

Description

A game of deception. Two randomly choosen players are selected to be an alien and a mutant, and the rest are human. Humans work together to figure out who among them is non-human and destroy them while the Alien and Mutant deceive the humans and kill them! The Mutant and Alien are not allies and must destroy each other as well.

Feature Highlights

- Alien and Mutant elements are able to disguise themselves as humans, creating an atmosphere of paranoia and mistrust.
- New Mutant player introduced to the series: a lone hunter that kills and absorbs players to acquire more power.
- Custom Chat system that allows players to communicate strickly to other nearby players only or to all players. Also features that allow you to disable long range chatting!
- Intricate use of various different items and weapons that offers a wide array of customization.
- Triggered projectile system requiring players to "point click" to use their weapons, adding a greater skill curb.
- Epic space ship combat with triggered movement and projectiles in a similar fashion as the projectile system implemented.
- Interactive environment; access a wide range of different terminals and other things to change the flow of the game.
- Money system; money is acquired periodically and is used to purchase more powerful items. Money can be stolen from other players.
- If you die, you can participate in a death match mini-game with other dead players or choose to watch the game.
- Game automatically remakes after it ends!
- Dead players are able to revive!

Model/Skin Credits

NewbieMapper, alfredx_sotn, JetFangInferno, acolyteofdoom, Matarael, killst4r, s4nji, Epsilon, Frankster, Talon the Mage, abriko, RightField, Ham Ham, Suselishe, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Elenai, Afronight_76, halo, CRAZYRUSSIAN, -JonNny, Anachron, Infinitynexus, The_Silent, 0123456789, KelThuzad, Mc !, bigapple90, Zombie, SantoRayo[iP], graystuff111, Captain_Rufar
Also, special thanks to madhatters for his projectile system.

Please bring it to my attention if I have missed anyone!

Play Testing Credits

Aztingo, Senza-Amoree, Darth_Lag, Plutonium239, NS_Ice, Marak, Nickhunter, Stark, Clanzion, Shadowfrench, SpoonKitty, SophietheDog, Death_Waits, LordDreed, Warchief(L), SimaZhao[lotf], Dodecahedron, GrandMasterTash, YinYang, Bloody_Wolf, CrazedTroll, and Illadinz

- Fixed a bug with that allowed players to revive with medical suit after they were killed inside an exploding ship or station.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to access the interior of space ships even while they were in space.
- Revised Dragon Combat Suit.
- Revised Tesla Combat Suit.
- Buffed Space Station's regular attack.
- Nerfed Nemesis's regular attack.
- Increased space ship turret's collision radius.

- Fixed a bug that causes space ship turrets to damage themselves.
- Fixed a major bug that occured after the inhabitants of a destroyed space station or space ship were killed resulting in everyone always reviving after death.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Dragon Combat Suit's Heat Field ability from affecting enemies.
- Fixed Private Chatting.
- Nerfed Meteor Shower Event.
- Slightly Nerfed Space Pirate Event.
- Slightly Nerfed Space Station's regular attack.

- Nerfed Flame Thrower Robot Event.
- Fixed a victory/defeat bug that would occur when all players simultaneously die.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to continously revive themselves with Medical Combat Suit.
- Fixed a bug that would not let the Furnace be able to hold corpses after a game remakes.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a space ship to be stuck after launching if the space station landed on the planet.
- Lowered the chance at which random events can spawn.
- Lowered the amount of kills needed to unlock killstreak rewards for The Arena.

- Nerfed overall damage that can be inflicted upon any player.
- Reduced firing delay for semi-auto weapons.
- Reduced the amount of life recovered from auto-regeneration.
- Reduced overall unit move speed.
- Made Random Events trigger less frequently.
- Nerfed Space Station's regular attack.
- Nerfed the Speed Boots Item.
- Buffed Dragon Combat Suit's Projectile Speed.
- Replaced Dragon Combat Suit's Conflagrate Ability with Napalm Grenade.
- Buffed the Effect Radius of the Dragon Combat Suit's Heat Field Ability but lowered its damage.
- Replaced Tesla Combat Suit's Static Charge Ability with Circuit Breaker.
- Buffed Hazmat Combat Suit's Hazmat Shield ability by doubling auto-regeneration rate while it is active.
- Revised the Space Pirate Event.
- Nerfed the Maximum Life and damage for Failed Human Experiments.
- Nerfed the Maximum Life for Renegade Robots.
- Nerfed the Melee Damage for the Fire-Based Renegade Robot.
- Slightly Reduced the time it takes to enhance genetics.
- Slightly Increased Cooldown for Item Dispensing.
- Made Blood Tester unusable until after the first 5 minutes of each round.
- Prevented the Item Teleporter from teleporting a detonated Anti-Matter Bomb.

- Added Capital Rewards For Killing Random Event Spawned Enemies.
- Added Team Color Distrinction For User Controlled Juggernaut Suits.
- Added Particle Shield Ability to Juggernaut Suits.
- Buffed Move Speed for Melee Alien Forms.
- Buffed Space Station and Each Space Ship's Maximum Hitpoints.
- Slightly Buffed Maximum Life for Tier 1 Alien and Spawns (non-cyborg).
- Increased Cooldown for Item Dispensing.
- Reduced the Cooldown for the Arena Juggernaut's Emergency Repair Ability.
- Nerfed Cyborg Spawn's Maximum Hitpoints.
- Nerfed Most Ranged Damage.
- Nerfed Medic Combat Suit's Firing Rate.
- Nerfed Transfusion Kit.
- Nerfed the Assault Combat Suit's Ensnare Ability.
- Nerfed Damage Inflicted by the Star.
- Nerfed Shadow Combat Suit's Blackhole Ability.
- Nerfed Maximum Hitpoints for Renegade Robots.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented The Dragon Combat Suit's Napalm Grenade From Inflicting Damage.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause a Player's Screen to be Locked Onto The Space Station Whenever it is Launched From The Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented Gene Splicer on The Helios From Functioning Properly.
- Fixed a Bug That Displayed Player Red's Name as the Victorious Reaper, Regardless if he/she is or isn't.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause Killstreak Reward Items to Drop From Slain Arena Contenders.
- Fixed a Bug That Allowed Arena Contenders to Use Super Abilities Limitlessly Once Awarded.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented Players From Viewing Cameras on Planet And Ships.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Sometimes Cause Players to be Permanently Stuck Onboard a Ship When Launched From a Station Preparing to Land on The Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Prevent the Anti-Matter Bomb From Affecting Anything When Detonated on The Planet.
- Fixed all Bugs Associated with the Juggernaut Killstreak Reward for Arena Contenders.

- Nerfed First Aid Kit Cooldown.
- Nerfed Mutant by Reducing its Starting Armor to 0.
- Nerfed Damage for Covert, Hazmat, Dragon, and Shadow Combat Armor Suits.
- Nerfed the Shadow Combat Armor Suits's Blackhole Ability.
- Nerfed the Hazmat Combat Armor Suit's DeGenerator Ability.
- Reduced the Amount of Animals Spawned in Biodome and on the Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause Dispensers on the Planet to Not Respawn After Remake.
- Fixed a Bug Where the Gene Splicer on the Helios Would Spawn Genetic Material Items in the Wrong Location.
- Fixed a Bug That Allowed a Player Enslaved by the Captain's Badge to Change Alliance Settings.
- Fixed a Bug That Allowed Aliens to use Cryogenic Chamber.
- Added Guilt System for Anti-Team Killing Measures.
- Added Scanner to Planet.

- Fixed a bug that would cause genetic upgrades to kill a player if they were created by the gene splicer on the andromeda.
- Fixed a bug that would cause aliens and mutants to die if they revert to human form with low hp.
- Nerfed the Reaver Alien's Deep Tunnel ability.
- Nerfed the Mutant's Quantum Leap ability.
- Nerfed the Savage Alien's Voracious Spore ability.
- Nerfed the Behemoth Alien's Thunder Spore ability.
- Nerfed the Draconian Alien's Nightmare ability.
- Nerfed the Magnum item.
- Nerfed the Mutant's Tentacle abilities.
- Buffed the Absorber item.
- Buffed the Heavy Assault Mech.
- Decreased the cost of the Super Weapon Clip, Syphon Kit, Infared Lense, Portable ALRM, and Identity Change items.
- Made it easier to rapid fire with semi-auto weapons.
- Reduced the rate of fire for the shadow armor suit.
- Reduced the initial armor reduction for the maverick armor suit.
- Allowed the Heavy Assault Mech to be pinpointed on the minimap for aliens and mutants.
- Allowed the maverick armor suit's auto target ability to be used in conjuction with semi-auto weapons.
- Intensified guilt by also adding a capital reduction to the team killer.
- Added new abilities for the maverick armor suit.
- Added capital rewards for killing infested animals, failed human experiments, pirates, aliens, and the Mutant.
- Added capital rewards for earning killstreaks in the arena which carry onto the next round.
- Added a secondary auto regeneration upgrade effect to the Portable ALRM item.
- Added the microfusion bomb cache event.
- Added the abomination event.

Keywords:
Parasite, Parasite 3, alien, paranoia, mystery, murder, who is the killer, who is the alien, deception, survival
Contents

Parasite 3 v1.07 (Map)

Reviews
12:02, 22nd Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 5
The grenade item isnt necessary since there are plenty of "nuke" abilities now. The sprint ability is also unneccessary since the base move speed for humans has been increased, equipping weapon and armor suits reduce move speed alot less, and the stimpack item can boost move speed. Reloading was more annoying than appealing, so now weapons require no ammo, and no reloading to fire. The anti team killing has only been temporarily removed, in the future I will implement a different way to punish team killers. I didnt like the Warp Armor's teleport ability, it had too much game breaking potential, so I replaced it with the Quantum armor which has different, but better abilities.

Try the game out, you'll find the changes are great. I made them in order to make the game more action-packed, and skill-based.

Here's a list of the abilities for all weapon, and armor suits:

ASR - Energy Blaster, Energized Rounds
Cobra - Cobra Strike, overshock
Dragon - Dragon's Breath, Tri-laser
Dual Scorpians - Shockwave, Autofire
HAR - Sniper Mode, Spectre Scope
Hazmat Rifle - DeGen, Ensnare
Hunter - Quad-fire
Ripper - Whirlwind, Evisceration
Slayer - Barrage, Deflection Shield

Aegis Armor - Aegis Shield, Lure
Battle Armor - Particle Accelerator, Speed Booster
Covert Armor - Cloak, Portable Scanner
Demolition Armor - Blast Charge, Bomb Defuser
Iatric Armor - Alleviation Field, Restore
Quantum Armor - Quantum Shift, Molecular Disruption
Tech Armor - Barricade, Repair
Tesla Armor - Charge Shield, Shock Drone

Last edited:
Level 20
Although i like the fact that weapons require no ammo, reload was amusing to me.
Second thing is, since stimpack is such an important item, it should be replaced by sprint imo which would free one slot in inventory for some other item.
Nades were quite nice, not really because of their usefulness, but i really liked them.
Try the game out, you'll find the changes are great.
I'm never able to find a game D:

Level 5
I liked reloading too at first, it made things seem more realistic and intense, but after playing it enough I realized it had more cons than pros to gameplay. Stimpack is not an essential item since humans can move pretty fast without it, and also, stimpack will damage you once the effect wears off. Grenades were nice, but alot of new abilities might fill in that void for you.

Well, once I get warcraft 3 working on my new computer, ill host up some games, or find someone to host for me. Hopefully as the game gets closer to being 100%, some bots will start hosting it.

Level 5
I tested the game with DrSuperGood, and we were able to find some bugs which I had fixed in this update:

VERSION 0.7.2

- Fixed a bug regarding the optictact helmet returning your sight to normal even when power is off.
- Fixed a bug that prevented spawns from appearing after being fully assimilated.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the revival timer window from disappearing once a player's revival process completed.
- Fixed a bug that often prevented a player's main unit from being recognized, which in turn caused other problems.
- Fixed a serious bug regarding launching space vessels that would occur when the launcher selected his or her main unit.
- Fixed a bug that stopped a player from piloting a space vessel, even after selecting his or her main unit.
- Fixed a bug regarding a main unit's maximum hp when switching out of weapons, and armor suits.

I manage to tackle the most serious bugs, so the game should play fine now. More updates coming soon.

Level 8
Today we played with friends in your card. We found the following bugs: 1) A man was blown up on the shuttle in space, and then automatically began to resurrect a kriokapsule. 2) After that it became impossible to shoot him, wrote that the goal is too far away, we were able to kill his only skill. 3) When the shuttle launch into space, and then sit down, then get out of the shuttle is not possible. 4) If you use stimpaka many times on another person or parasite, the effect of shape and purpose to die.

Last edited:
Level 9
I hate the doors. Seriously, you need a good triggerer to make those work correctly. Apart from that, it's a very nice map.

Level 5
Map updated. The following changes were made:

- Patched a bug where an error message would pop up, claiming target was out of range when trying to attack players.
- Fixed bomb maker, and blood tester.
- Fixed optictact helmet yielding +8 armor, rather than +2.
- Removed the human's melee attack towards doors, and items, and made their weapons attack them now.
- Increased DPS for humans from 20 to 32.
- Increased Cerebrate DPS to 32 at tier 1, and 40 at tier 2.
- Made stimpacks self-targeting only rather than unit targeting.
- Made explosions produce debris.
- Reduced the hp for web traps from 150 to 100.
- Reduced the shaking amount when ships, or station are under attack.
- Reduced the amount of bonus health regeneration given by oxygen tanks from +3 to +2.
- Reduced the range of the sniper HAR from 2500 to 2250.

Doomlord, what about the doors do you find problematic?

Level 5
i have played different versions of parasite 3
like parasite resurrection and i loved it maybe i will like parasite 3 even more :D

Last edited:
Level 9
Well, when you have MANY (I really mean it) units going through the doors, the doors keep randomly opening and closing.

Level 9
because he said so and not many people play it i guess

i didn't play for months but i still come there to check
i'm bored no one wanted to play parasite 3 and i have not much time so i didn't test it DSG (u asked me) but i'm sure it's great :p

Level 2
Checked it out solo yesterday. Loved the credit to Viper, very nice to see that. Everything was so fun to play with haha. All the different chat commands, the flashy spells, the terminal uses. Found a couple of glitches here and there that I'll mention in case anyone wants be to aware of them lol.

-When on terminal to control space station I was able to move the station but my camera was fixed on my marine unit and wouldn't unlock until I clicked the hero icon (F1) also ESC was not working to cancel the terminal use.

-As the alien you can go above and beyond parasite limit by laying all eggs and then infecting biosphere animals

-As alien when evolving in chrysalis I evolved into Carapace (Crypt Lord) spec and played around, when changed back to human I noticed I still had the chrysalis option in alien skills. I used it to evolve once again into Symbiote and during training I changed my mind, canceled Symbiote and evolved into the Abomination spec (Or w/e it's called haha) when transformation was complete in my alien skill options I had all the special skills for all 3 aliens and in hero skills I also had all 3 alien skill sets that would rotate after using a skill. (I.E. Using Vendor Trap as Abomination)

-Also discovered that canceling training in chrysalis causes Evolution Points to go above 600. The 600 amount is returned to 0 when training a spec but it builds up like normally, however when you cancel the training the 600 amount is returned and joins with the points gained since it was lost. (I.E. waiting 5 seconds after starting training to cancel gives the alien a total of 605 points) This can be repeated as long as the alien has patience / time to chill and stack up points. Not a big deal I don't think but something to check out.

-Marine shield generator gives immunity to 4 dmg types with a 5 second cool down. Could be a problem seeing as how the shield lasts the entire cool down and can be on indefinitely.

-Aliens automatically attack neutral units like terminals / turrets. Majorly inconvenient to have them patrol. Could be even more annoying in a battle with marines if alien parasites go for terminals instead of human players.

-After the evolving glitch the alien skill menu was filled up with extra skills and some skills became lost like Chrysalis.

-Bartender robot refused to give me booze. Terminal didn't work in human (captain) form so I blew up robot with alien spit bomb.

There were probably a couple more that I'm unable to remember right now but I had a good time running around by myself, Info Menu was very useful in describing locations of important areas. Anyone running games / having get togethers on US East? <3

Level 1
I noticed a bug while playing para 3 solo

• When you power down the radio transmiter station it cuts off the first letter in every transmission just a little thing. I love the setup though of this new parasite map

Level 1
So? does this mean no more parasite 3? or was that an unmade decision, I hope you finish it it seems even better than parasite 2. A few complaints in the new(ish) version though
Rather than removing reloads completely why not give guns a bigger mag.
The new revival is just dumb i played where you had to carry your buddy back and it worked fine...why change it? it added a nice touch and made it feel more...urgent and real.
Cant we have a planet with a purpose opposed to a biosphere that does hardly anything?

Level 1
Whew that's great I was about to consider giving Starcraft2 parasite a second chance...
Anyone played it? yeah it sucks, to the question at hand anyone know of a hostbot for this on Us East playing it with just two people kinda fails..."hmmm friend are you craving brains by chance?"

Level 3
Whew that's great I was about to consider giving Starcraft2 parasite a second chance...
Anyone played it? yeah it sucks, to the question at hand anyone know of a hostbot for this on Us East playing it with just two people kinda fails..."hmmm friend are you craving brains by chance?"

God i hate new routers... old ones allowed hosting and new ones don't... i can't map make anymore i once started a bit and loved it and just learned programing good tried triggers and loved it and well now i can't do shit since i only got ports open using Utorrent torrent program for malicius file RAT <.<.

Well i hope you finish this DarkShoGun people should never quit projects with potencial because i am doing the same even though my friend from Canada would do otherwise...

Level 9
ok i played it !

- first bug really annoying, you can use -name and change it whenever you want (my name was captain Tanasren while i wasn't captain) so you must add "marine [playername] for generic marines) ! and -name should be used only one time or during 30 sec
- as said before i could try all evolutions in a row BUT i couldn't go back to human form after the first evolution it always went back to the first alien form so i couldn't use the Changeform thing.
- i played against a grotesque form and i could see him as water sometimes dunno if it's a bug. His tentacles didn't attack me, what are their use ? and he was very weak
-Same for all the others tiers, very weaks and not as funny as in parasite 2 ! The scarab couldn't die because he regens much faster than he loses health (1vs1) his offensive spells are very weak ! the spikeball is hard to hit with and 15dmg/sec on a marine with 500 hp, it did 8 dmg and he regened very fast. The spider web should do damages and i do'nt know but i guess marines couldn't kill it with auto attack only spells
-it's hard to switch between the spellbook xD
-why when you click your hero you lose the control of the station, it was better in parasite 2, more convenient to avoid being killed while controlling or bombed.
-the parasite lose oxygen and doesn't die it's ok but the marines don't lose oxygen and never die from this (i'm not sure for this one)
- i killed the egg sustainers but it never hatched
-the thermal shield is imba 5sec and 10 or 15 sec cooldown o_0
- why not giving bombs like in parasite 2 ? that was one great part of the fun !

if you want to see how it was hard for me to kill beginners with my alien i can send a replay but it's long

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
- first bug really annoying, you can use -name and change it whenever you want (my name was captain Tanasren while i wasn't captain) so you must add "marine [playername] for generic marines) ! and -name should be used only one time or during 30 sec
I do not think that is a bug. There is nothing stopping you calling your friend a captain in real life even if he is not a captain. Unless you are hinting that it automatically appended captain to your name when you were not one (which would be a bug). If any thing this could be considered a feature (allows you to confuse with name).

-Same for all the others tiers, very weaks and not as funny as in parasite 2 ! The scarab couldn't die because he regens much faster than he loses health (1vs1) his offensive spells are very weak ! the spikeball is hard to hit with and 15dmg/sec on a marine with 500 hp, it did 8 dmg and he regened very fast. The spider web should do damages and i do'nt know but i guess marines couldn't kill it with auto attack only spells
A lot of this sounds like your team has problems playing. If the alien can not be 1v1ed, then get some allies to help you. Also try different weapons as some of them can hurt the alien quite hard.

- why not giving bombs like in parasite 2 ? that was one great part of the fun !
They were cheap play tactics. You could just grab 4 and bomb trap a whole area so that excape was impossible due to their large AoE. To compensate for this there are a lot of explosive abilities now which deal reasonable AoE and start fires.

Level 20
I do not think that is a bug. There is nothing stopping you calling your friend a captain in real life even if he is not a captain. Unless you are hinting that it automatically appended captain to your name when you were not one (which would be a bug). If any thing this could be considered a feature (allows you to confuse with name).
Except that there should be a message at game start saying who's the captain so you know who is the real one.
The confusion may come if you forget it though.
They were cheap play tactics. You could just grab 4 and bomb trap a whole area so that excape was impossible due to their large AoE. To compensate for this there are a lot of explosive abilities now which deal reasonable AoE and start fires.
Nah, there was an item, Thermal shield - protects you from all thermal abilities and explosions, you just get knockbacked.

Level 9
wow dr super good u know ur speaking to a parasite pro ? xD ok it seems funny but it's true

and i said the alien (when I was alien or others noobs) was very weak at tier 1 or 2. I mean he could survive but he couldn't kill as he should and as he did (in parasite 2 humans were in danger each time they met a parasite, now it's not)

i don't even want to answer to what u said, it's totally ridiculous

and where is the defuser ? well i'll keep hosting para2 soz if i annoy u with that cronos xD

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
That heat shield item was stupidly rigged. If I recall it made you immune to all abilities including parasite. I generally played versions with it removed purly because everyone grabbed atleast 1 stack (including alien) so suits like the flame suit or gamma suit were totally ineffecitve.

and i said the alien (when I was alien or others noobs) was very weak at tier 1 or 2. I mean he could survive but he couldn't kill as he should and as he did (in parasite 2 humans were in danger each time they met a parasite, now it's not)
Like its meant to be. Having alien as stupidly strong unit ruins any need for skill to play the alien. In parasite 2 you basically bombed a few populated areas and then alien killed anyone who was alone, got some spawns and advanced from there. Now you actually need to remain hidden among the crowds unless you want a short game.

Remember you can lay eggs to make backup units to help you kill players. Additionally you can parasitize players while in human form to get better chances of them becomming aliens when they die. Also once you have your first spawn, you have literally 2 aliens, buffing alien too much could mean that if anyone gets spawned its as good as gg.

I do agree that in a full house of competent players it becomes incredably tough as alien. An idea occured to me that with higher player numbers, the alien receives an inital buff to its stats. The buff degrades over time till stats reach normal levels. This would allow you to get 1 or 2 spawns in high player games while not making you unkillable.

Another tricky ballence point is the need for a power topple. Basically once an alien gets a certain number of spawns, it should prety much cascade that the allien will win unless some game changing backup stratergy is used (used to be selfdestruct in P2). If an inital buff stratergy is used like I sujested above, it would also give the humans a period of time which they can kill aliens (where the ballence comes in). If the humans take too long or allow too many spawns, then they would lose. This breaks it up into a human survival early game, an alien hunt bid game then another human survival end game (where the alien will likly start to win due to evolved stats).

Level 2
The biggest factor here is just team cooperation. Whatever is implemented to even things out, nothing can prevent a team of players with experience from ganging and ruling a game. Assuming that all players play strategically with each other and trying to prevent it by buffing alien would ruin any game where players want to solo. If an alien is put into a situation where clannies hang together and move in groups then it's no one's fault. There is really no way to fix or balance this. At that point it's time for the RTS player to start thinking and being strategical rather then going in guns blazing. You can't make up for a player not using all options possible and thinking and you can't penalize them for doing so.

If humans work in groups, good for them. They deserve the power of numbers, not to have the alien buffed just because they're good with teamwork. If the alien can't survive without a handicap then there's something wrong with the player, not the game. Work it out and find ways to sabotage the station, turn off the power, or make the humans suffocate. Groups of humans can't be everywhere at once.

The alien does not have to rely on alien strength to win the game. You also have a human form. You can mix in with groups of humans and find weaknesses / black sheep in the pack who like to stray and pick them off, or use suit abilities / items to make the group confused and break up the teamwork.

The problem here is player skill, it's not the game's fault that the humans can't kill the alien or the alien can't kill the humans. It's not a matter of balancing, it's a matter of learning ways to kill things besides a head on assault as a tier 1...

Level 2
Ended up being awful lol. Was an old version with lots of junk that wouldn't work and weirdness haha. No one was the para? Or maybe the para was just stuck in Hydra form since evo points weren't in the version...

We ran around station doing random things then me and red blew ourselves up with nades lol.