• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Parasite 3 v1.07

Description

A game of deception. Two randomly choosen players are selected to be an alien and a mutant, and the rest are human. Humans work together to figure out who among them is non-human and destroy them while the Alien and Mutant deceive the humans and kill them! The Mutant and Alien are not allies and must destroy each other as well.

Feature Highlights

- Alien and Mutant elements are able to disguise themselves as humans, creating an atmosphere of paranoia and mistrust.
- New Mutant player introduced to the series: a lone hunter that kills and absorbs players to acquire more power.
- Custom Chat system that allows players to communicate strickly to other nearby players only or to all players. Also features that allow you to disable long range chatting!
- Intricate use of various different items and weapons that offers a wide array of customization.
- Triggered projectile system requiring players to "point click" to use their weapons, adding a greater skill curb.
- Epic space ship combat with triggered movement and projectiles in a similar fashion as the projectile system implemented.
- Interactive environment; access a wide range of different terminals and other things to change the flow of the game.
- Money system; money is acquired periodically and is used to purchase more powerful items. Money can be stolen from other players.
- If you die, you can participate in a death match mini-game with other dead players or choose to watch the game.
- Game automatically remakes after it ends!
- Dead players are able to revive!

Model/Skin Credits

NewbieMapper, alfredx_sotn, JetFangInferno, acolyteofdoom, Matarael, killst4r, s4nji, Epsilon, Frankster, Talon the Mage, abriko, RightField, Ham Ham, Suselishe, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Elenai, Afronight_76, halo, CRAZYRUSSIAN, -JonNny, Anachron, Infinitynexus, The_Silent, 0123456789, KelThuzad, Mc !, bigapple90, Zombie, SantoRayo[iP], graystuff111, Captain_Rufar
Also, special thanks to madhatters for his projectile system.

Please bring it to my attention if I have missed anyone!

Play Testing Credits

Aztingo, Senza-Amoree, Darth_Lag, Plutonium239, NS_Ice, Marak, Nickhunter, Stark, Clanzion, Shadowfrench, SpoonKitty, SophietheDog, Death_Waits, LordDreed, Warchief(L), SimaZhao[lotf], Dodecahedron, GrandMasterTash, YinYang, Bloody_Wolf, CrazedTroll, and Illadinz

- Fixed a bug with that allowed players to revive with medical suit after they were killed inside an exploding ship or station.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to access the interior of space ships even while they were in space.
- Revised Dragon Combat Suit.
- Revised Tesla Combat Suit.
- Buffed Space Station's regular attack.
- Nerfed Nemesis's regular attack.
- Increased space ship turret's collision radius.

- Fixed a bug that causes space ship turrets to damage themselves.
- Fixed a major bug that occured after the inhabitants of a destroyed space station or space ship were killed resulting in everyone always reviving after death.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Dragon Combat Suit's Heat Field ability from affecting enemies.
- Fixed Private Chatting.
- Nerfed Meteor Shower Event.
- Slightly Nerfed Space Pirate Event.
- Slightly Nerfed Space Station's regular attack.

- Nerfed Flame Thrower Robot Event.
- Fixed a victory/defeat bug that would occur when all players simultaneously die.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to continously revive themselves with Medical Combat Suit.
- Fixed a bug that would not let the Furnace be able to hold corpses after a game remakes.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a space ship to be stuck after launching if the space station landed on the planet.
- Lowered the chance at which random events can spawn.
- Lowered the amount of kills needed to unlock killstreak rewards for The Arena.

- Nerfed overall damage that can be inflicted upon any player.
- Reduced firing delay for semi-auto weapons.
- Reduced the amount of life recovered from auto-regeneration.
- Reduced overall unit move speed.
- Made Random Events trigger less frequently.
- Nerfed Space Station's regular attack.
- Nerfed the Speed Boots Item.
- Buffed Dragon Combat Suit's Projectile Speed.
- Replaced Dragon Combat Suit's Conflagrate Ability with Napalm Grenade.
- Buffed the Effect Radius of the Dragon Combat Suit's Heat Field Ability but lowered its damage.
- Replaced Tesla Combat Suit's Static Charge Ability with Circuit Breaker.
- Buffed Hazmat Combat Suit's Hazmat Shield ability by doubling auto-regeneration rate while it is active.
- Revised the Space Pirate Event.
- Nerfed the Maximum Life and damage for Failed Human Experiments.
- Nerfed the Maximum Life for Renegade Robots.
- Nerfed the Melee Damage for the Fire-Based Renegade Robot.
- Slightly Reduced the time it takes to enhance genetics.
- Slightly Increased Cooldown for Item Dispensing.
- Made Blood Tester unusable until after the first 5 minutes of each round.
- Prevented the Item Teleporter from teleporting a detonated Anti-Matter Bomb.

- Added Capital Rewards For Killing Random Event Spawned Enemies.
- Added Team Color Distrinction For User Controlled Juggernaut Suits.
- Added Particle Shield Ability to Juggernaut Suits.
- Buffed Move Speed for Melee Alien Forms.
- Buffed Space Station and Each Space Ship's Maximum Hitpoints.
- Slightly Buffed Maximum Life for Tier 1 Alien and Spawns (non-cyborg).
- Increased Cooldown for Item Dispensing.
- Reduced the Cooldown for the Arena Juggernaut's Emergency Repair Ability.
- Nerfed Cyborg Spawn's Maximum Hitpoints.
- Nerfed Most Ranged Damage.
- Nerfed Medic Combat Suit's Firing Rate.
- Nerfed Transfusion Kit.
- Nerfed the Assault Combat Suit's Ensnare Ability.
- Nerfed Damage Inflicted by the Star.
- Nerfed Shadow Combat Suit's Blackhole Ability.
- Nerfed Maximum Hitpoints for Renegade Robots.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented The Dragon Combat Suit's Napalm Grenade From Inflicting Damage.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause a Player's Screen to be Locked Onto The Space Station Whenever it is Launched From The Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented Gene Splicer on The Helios From Functioning Properly.
- Fixed a Bug That Displayed Player Red's Name as the Victorious Reaper, Regardless if he/she is or isn't.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause Killstreak Reward Items to Drop From Slain Arena Contenders.
- Fixed a Bug That Allowed Arena Contenders to Use Super Abilities Limitlessly Once Awarded.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented Players From Viewing Cameras on Planet And Ships.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Sometimes Cause Players to be Permanently Stuck Onboard a Ship When Launched From a Station Preparing to Land on The Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Prevent the Anti-Matter Bomb From Affecting Anything When Detonated on The Planet.
- Fixed all Bugs Associated with the Juggernaut Killstreak Reward for Arena Contenders.

- Nerfed First Aid Kit Cooldown.
- Nerfed Mutant by Reducing its Starting Armor to 0.
- Nerfed Damage for Covert, Hazmat, Dragon, and Shadow Combat Armor Suits.
- Nerfed the Shadow Combat Armor Suits's Blackhole Ability.
- Nerfed the Hazmat Combat Armor Suit's DeGenerator Ability.
- Reduced the Amount of Animals Spawned in Biodome and on the Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause Dispensers on the Planet to Not Respawn After Remake.
- Fixed a Bug Where the Gene Splicer on the Helios Would Spawn Genetic Material Items in the Wrong Location.
- Fixed a Bug That Allowed a Player Enslaved by the Captain's Badge to Change Alliance Settings.
- Fixed a Bug That Allowed Aliens to use Cryogenic Chamber.
- Added Guilt System for Anti-Team Killing Measures.
- Added Scanner to Planet.

- Fixed a bug that would cause genetic upgrades to kill a player if they were created by the gene splicer on the andromeda.
- Fixed a bug that would cause aliens and mutants to die if they revert to human form with low hp.
- Nerfed the Reaver Alien's Deep Tunnel ability.
- Nerfed the Mutant's Quantum Leap ability.
- Nerfed the Savage Alien's Voracious Spore ability.
- Nerfed the Behemoth Alien's Thunder Spore ability.
- Nerfed the Draconian Alien's Nightmare ability.
- Nerfed the Magnum item.
- Nerfed the Mutant's Tentacle abilities.
- Buffed the Absorber item.
- Buffed the Heavy Assault Mech.
- Decreased the cost of the Super Weapon Clip, Syphon Kit, Infared Lense, Portable ALRM, and Identity Change items.
- Made it easier to rapid fire with semi-auto weapons.
- Reduced the rate of fire for the shadow armor suit.
- Reduced the initial armor reduction for the maverick armor suit.
- Allowed the Heavy Assault Mech to be pinpointed on the minimap for aliens and mutants.
- Allowed the maverick armor suit's auto target ability to be used in conjuction with semi-auto weapons.
- Intensified guilt by also adding a capital reduction to the team killer.
- Added new abilities for the maverick armor suit.
- Added capital rewards for killing infested animals, failed human experiments, pirates, aliens, and the Mutant.
- Added capital rewards for earning killstreaks in the arena which carry onto the next round.
- Added a secondary auto regeneration upgrade effect to the Portable ALRM item.
- Added the microfusion bomb cache event.
- Added the abomination event.

Keywords:
Parasite, Parasite 3, alien, paranoia, mystery, murder, who is the killer, who is the alien, deception, survival
Contents

Parasite 3 v1.07 (Map)

Reviews
12:02, 22nd Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 1
So, any news with this?
I absolutely love Parasite.

If DarkShogun / Cronos is giving up on this does anyone have an open source version of the map?

Level 9
I found some bugs, when you want to detransform from the chrysalis it says "transform into chrysalis"

also, the vessels can't attack the station or the relay station effectively, the touchbox for the station is ridiculous for the missile attack, the turrets can't attack stations too, when u click on the station it doesn't fire a missile. When u're flying in space the vessel tends to turn on itself without any reason, especially when u use the hyper reactor.
When u blow a blast charge in the vessel (docked or not) it does 0 dmg to the vessel.
You should add a count on the blast charge too.

I don't understand the point of shocking the bear neither.

and the para is weak, it's better to fight in human form i guess

the vessel system fight looks fun to play if not bugged

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You really should look into SC2 for another parasite map once the custom game system is improved (which I hope it is). You can do so much with visuals in it such as creating a very dark atmosphere and even have torches cast shadows. The game also hosts a nice death engine where you can have people die in various grusome ways (such as being cut in half, eaten, disolved, blown appart etc). If I recall these are features you would have liked for such a map as this.

Level 5
Oh yes indeed I would love such features especially having people die in gruesome ways, but sc2 editor is very complex for me, and I have yet to know how to exploit it. I would like to get this map at least close to being done, but it seems fruitless now since wc3 is on the verge of death. I guess its nostalgia that holds me back and keeps me on this. Oh well, ill wrap it up and see what happens.

Perhaps when heart of the swarm comes out ill move to sc2 editor, and hopefully by then the custom gaming system will be improved. I wished they would allow the option to select games through a random filtering system to give new maps a chance to be noticed and played. it seems like now you really need to depend on using media sources such as sc2mapsters or hiveworkshop for mappers to promote their games before they can get any attention.

Level 1
Para 3

I'm glad you regained interest in Parasite 3 ;)
The map itself is really awesome, it's got a few bugs, but it's awesome. Hopefully you can fix them:
- Sometimes, when you destroyed the Power Generator, either online or offline, the power gets back on.
- When Alien kills someone, he gets into an Egg. In 65% of my games, the egg just vanished when it was supposed to hatch.
- Ship bug: When getting on a ship, there is a high chance that when you'll want to dock after moving a bit, you'll get your ship stuck in a small place with the other ships and you can't get outside the ship either, it's like a GG.

Those are the ones I saw so far D; Hope I helped you, but you prolly knew of them. Again, the map is really awesome, and I thank you for all the nice versions of Parasite.

Level 5
You're welcome. I started the map over again and its vastly different from this version. New map layout, easy to kill people, projectile system, you can engage in an FFA death match mode after you die, and I am going to try to add a replay option when the game ends. I think that last bit is crucial especially now that its harder to find players.

And btw, nice avatar, Death note was a good show.

Level 1
You're welcome. I started the map over again and its vastly different from this version. New map layout, easy to kill people, projectile system, you can engage in an FFA death match mode after you die, and I am going to try to add a replay option when the game ends. I think that last bit is crucial especially now that its harder to find players.

Ah, that sounds nice. Though it should still have some similarities to Parasite 3 D;
Thank you. I really enjoyed Death Note a lot. The plot with Beyond Birthday was pretty interesting too.

Level 20

Sounds great! I'm really eager to see it.

Level 9
omg cronos it looks awesome !

but a replay option may not cause lags ? (i dont know a shit about mapmaking)
and i always thought a projectile system would be the greatest thing to add in parasite but it will make the game harder (hope it wont scare new players)

Level 12
Man, DSG, I remember playing Para 2 with you on bnet (Although I don't remember which account I played with you on, probably not vizel though) and I remember when you told me a couple years ago you were going to make a parasite 3, I was so happy. Just getting back into playing wc3 again after a long break, and managed to stumble upon this little egg!

Furthermore, WC3 may be "dying" but it'll never die till blizz removes it from bnet. Keep on making it, man, at the very least, I'm still really looking forward to Parasite 3, although I don't currently have people to play it with. Currently, myself and another person play TDs that are 2-player friendly (and some that aren't), but we'd need more than just us to play parasite, :p

Keep up the work, mate!

EDIT: To clarify, by DSG I meant DarkShoGun, not Dr. Super Good, who just so happens to have posted on this page, lol.

Level 1
Please place your next Parasite instillation on diablo 3 instead of Heart of the Swar

Hello Darkshogun word on the street is your going to move onto heart of the swarm once it comes out. I think it would be a much better idea to continue the parasite series with diablo 3. I say this because starcraft 2 is much more geared torward large battles consisting of very small units. Plus its inventory system is a bit strange because the icons are much smaller and lack contrast. Blizzard also did a very good job hidding the inventory where wc3 players wouldn't look. Assuming that they make diablo 3 moddable it would be a much better platform to play parasite on. My main reasons are you have a bigger avatar and have a screen fixed to the character, you can customize your armor down to the gloves, you can hotkey spells and have your own skill tree, there are many grotesque monsters and the envirnment is much more gloomy than sc2's envornment so you can create much more frightining aliens that look borderline demonic/ zombie, and possably one of the most important fetures is the ability to point and shoot instead of highlight and select attack, I say this because your most reacent parasite 3 instilation I've played was looking to expand on acually shooting instead of ordering to attack. The only draw backs I can think of the fact that you would have to be very creative when creating your futuristic map in a medieval set game. Other than that you would need alot less modding and more custom skinning than if you did the same game on sc2. If blizzard allows for custom games diablo 3 would be a very parasite friendly platform to play on. Hope to hear back from you dsg, nick.

Level 12
@nickhunter he problem with that is that D3 will not be moddable, it's not that kind of game. Starcraft and Warcraft are RTS games, whereas Diablo is a hack n slash action rpg series. So that won't be the case.

Level 1
Oh yes indeed I would love such features especially having people die in gruesome ways, but sc2 editor is very complex for me, and I have yet to know how to exploit it. I would like to get this map at least close to being done, but it seems fruitless now since wc3 is on the verge of death. I guess its nostalgia that holds me back and keeps me on this. Oh well, ill wrap it up and see what happens.

Perhaps when heart of the swarm comes out ill move to sc2 editor, and hopefully by then the custom gaming system will be improved. I wished they would allow the option to select games through a random filtering system to give new maps a chance to be noticed and played. it seems like now you really need to depend on using media sources such as sc2mapsters or hiveworkshop for mappers to promote their games before they can get any attention.
Parasite was an amazing game, so I'm sure that even with and imperfect system for custom games, the game would become very popular. I'd be very excited if this game came out for HOTS

Level 5
Map Updated:

- Fixed a bug that causes space ship turrets to damage themselves.
- Fixed a major bug that occured after the inhabitants of a destroyed space station or space ship were killed resulting in everyone always reviving after death.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Dragon Combat Suit's Heat Field ability from affecting enemies.
- Fixed Private Chatting.
- Nerfed Meteor Shower Event.
- Slightly Nerfed Space Pirate Event.
- Slightly Nerfed Space Station's regular attack.

Level 12
I thought I was excited to see a new version of SOTP. This just topped that.

Is there a bot up on bnet that's running this yet? Or anyone hosting this? I don't particularly care if it's a bot or not, I gotta play this. Can't wait.

Level 5
Updated it yet again!

- Nerfed Flame Thrower Robot Event.
- Fixed a victory/defeat bug that would occur when all players simultaneously die.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to continously revive themselves with Medical Combat Suit.
- Fixed a bug that would not let the Furnace be able to hold corpses after a game remakes.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a space ship to be stuck after launching if the space station landed on the planet.
- Lowered the chance at which random events can spawn.
- Lowered the amount of kills needed to unlock killstreak rewards for The Arena.

Level 12
Cronos, you're still updating it... Oh god. I admire your persistency, you know. Well, SC2 still sucks in many things, so I suppose it is logical that wc3 still lives on. For more than one reason I stopped playing, but maybe I'll try to soon enough, if I get some time.

Level 5
Thank you, im just waiting for blizzard's updates to the SC2 editor before I migrate from WC3 however; I have some pretty interesting concepts in mind and I would like to give them a shot with SC2. About this game... the other ones prior to this are bugged to hell, almost unplayable, but this one is very stable and enjoyable... the remake feature is a blessing to my gameplay experiance!

Level 3
Parasite 3 is so weird DarkShoGun... it's non stop team killing even by newbies, mutant and alien aren't even cool... skills tend to be just stupid... and seriously all of the interface is okward... odd... not really good ...

I liked the parasite 2 >.> and parasite ressurection which was not made by you >.>.

Level 5
It is nice that you don't like the map, but it would be more nice if you left suggestions on improving it. I quite like the abilities, and I find both mutant and alien forms to be very fun. I also don't understand why you feel the interface is awkward, care to elaborate?

Level 5
Map updated again, and here are the changes:

- Nerfed overall damage that can be inflicted upon any player.
- Reduced firing delay for semi-auto weapons.
- Reduced the amount of life recovered from auto-regeneration.
- Reduced overall unit move speed.
- Made Random Events trigger less frequently.
- Nerfed Space Station's regular attack.
- Nerfed the Speed Boots Item.
- Buffed Dragon Combat Suit's Projectile Speed.
- Replaced Dragon Combat Suit's Conflagrate Ability with Napalm Grenade.
- Buffed the Effect Radius of the Dragon Combat Suit's Heat Field Ability but lowered its damage.
- Replaced Tesla Combat Suit's Static Charge Ability with Circuit Breaker.
- Buffed Hazmat Combat Suit's Hazmat Shield ability by doubling auto-regeneration rate while it is active.
- Revised the Space Pirate Event.
- Nerfed the Maximum Life and damage for Failed Human Experiments.
- Nerfed the Maximum Life for Renegade Robots.
- Nerfed the Melee Damage for the Fire-Based Renegade Robot.
- Slightly Reduced the time it takes to enhance genetics.
- Slightly Increased Cooldown for Item Dispensing.
- Made Blood Tester unusable until after the first 5 minutes of each round.
- Prevented the Item Teleporter from teleporting a detonated Anti-Matter Bomb.

Level 2
One thing that bothers me is that health item which heals 400 hp (dont remember name), especially now that all damage is nerfed... its really lame, after a long battle ur about to kill someone and they use it and full hp, then they can just run and use and use it again.. kinda ridicilous...
Also, dunno if this has been reported but I had a bug with the Heavy Mech last game, I went into a docked ship with it, but couldnt get out with it anymore. I walked on the exit circle but didnt get teleported out, I could still exit the ship by leaving heavy mech behind

Level 7
I reached my maximum genetic potential splice omg monster thingy...and I got stuck. No transforming into a mutant, alien or anything, i just got stuck in front of the damn cryogenic chamber.

* 3 MINUTES LATER *
Bats swarm over me.
The Reaper, Captain Dicky Doodle ( or something ) was killed!

and FFA mode/observation mode toggling doesnt work.

but overall, nice map - the above was the only problem i ran into in over 4 games. Good job!

Level 9
Hmmm when you type -add colour
i dont know if it says soemthing

but then you can use ; and you dont see what you write, the other player can't see neither.
If tac-com is off it says it must be on but it's a LIE !

Cyborg can have awesome strategies, I found one, it requires aiming skill but if you're used to warlock its easy :p

You increased the stun item, good, because it's a super strong item.

If you change your identity with the item, can you choose the colour ?
For example, if i'm alone vs 2 aliens, i would like to take the spawn colour to confuse the alien.

If you have time to write some hints, like "ping doesnt work" "when you're dead everybody is in red". Could be useful.

Level 5
Map updated:

- Added Capital Rewards For Killing Random Event Spawned Enemies.
- Added Team Color Distinction For User Controlled Juggernaut Suits.
- Added Particle Shield Ability to Juggernaut Suits.
- Buffed Move Speed for Melee Alien Forms.
- Buffed Space Station and Each Space Ship's Maximum Hitpoints.
- Slightly Buffed Maximum Life for Tier 1 Alien and Spawns (non-cyborg).
- Increased Cooldown for Item Dispensing.
- Reduced the Cooldown for the Arena Juggernaut's Emergency Repair Ability.
- Nerfed Cyborg Spawn's Maximum Hitpoints.
- Nerfed Most Ranged Damage.
- Nerfed Medic Combat Suit's Firing Rate.
- Nerfed Transfusion Kit.
- Nerfed the Assault Combat Suit's Ensnare Ability.
- Nerfed Damage Inflicted by the Star.
- Nerfed Shadow Combat Suit's Blackhole Ability.
- Nerfed Maximum Hitpoints for Renegade Robots.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented The Dragon Combat Suit's Napalm Grenade From Inflicting Damage.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause a Player's Screen to be Locked Onto The Space Station Whenever it is Launched From The Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented Gene Splicer on The Helios From Functioning Properly.
- Fixed a Bug That Displayed Player Red's Name as the Victorious Reaper, Regardless if he/she is or isn't.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Cause Killstreak Reward Items to Drop From Slain Arena Contenders.
- Fixed a Bug That Allowed Arena Contenders to Use Super Abilities Limitlessly Once Awarded.
- Fixed a Bug That Prevented Players From Viewing Cameras on Planet And Ships.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Sometimes Cause Players to be Permanently Stuck Onboard a Ship When Launched From a Station Preparing to Land on The Planet.
- Fixed a Bug That Would Prevent the Anti-Matter Bomb From Affecting Anything When Detonated on The Planet.
- Fixed all Bugs Associated with the Juggernaut Killstreak Reward for Arena Contenders.

Level 9
-you can remove shared control with the captain card owner

-private chat seems to work

-sonic boom doesn't work sometimes (dunno why and without thermal)

-could you write in loading screen that it auto restarts at the end ?

Level 12
kinds boring

You probably tried to play alone? This is a multiplayer map, that gets more fun the more people you have in the game. If you have 2-3 people, it probably won't be too fun. If you have 6 people it'll be a blast.

Level 1
In version 1.05

Major bug
-Can launch the station when it´s already in space.

Bug
-When auto restart, box vanish in planet.
-When auto restart black role don´t disappear.
-Human lose the bonus mana from enhanced genetic when change suit.
-Gene slice in Andromeda bugged, blood appear in station and if try to upgrade the human die.
-Dead players can leave the arena and living players can enter it.
-Can remove captain enslave by F11, click on button.

Suggestions
-Remove Reaper for human, could be evolution for mutant.
-Make an item in Black Market to rebuild boxes, like Bomb Dispenser or Gene Slice, Tac Com.
-Some events could be done to end the game fast, like after 30min of game the black role destroy all.
-Buff the Heavy Mech, it´s too weak.
-Portal should have a 5sec delay to re-enter in it.
-Bio dome need to be rebuild, it´s too good for alien.
-If a human kill a human, need a punishment, like jail or lose capital or he auto share vision with all players for 5min.
-Mutant spawns.

After playing Parasite 3 for some days, I made this list to help improve the map.
Hope DarkShoGun is still upgrading.