• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Order of Rping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
those were two different RPs sacrid. there was party in one, cause of the endless battling, and you grew tired of the no-battling and crashed the party. The other RP was sci-fi and had nothing to do with it.

I'm sorry tleno, but playing peace and trade is boring. Being a leader of a trade empire is boring :/

Level 10
well war is a part of life you can't escape that plus with the warfare thats going to come from me which is strike hard and fast i think there is going to be alot of it.

Level 8
That'd be correct as
"lolololololololololololol".

Anyways, enough being a grammar nazi for 15 minutes, I'm just gonna say that my ship appears about a planet or two from Shakuras.
Just for the hell of it.

Level 10
I want a new RP. THis one has died, and now looks like petty fighting. Like four kids fighting over a doll. lol oh btw, it wouldn't be lololololololololol. It's more like lollollollollollollollollollollollol. Otherwise, you're saying laughing out loud oud loud out loud oud loud out loud oud loud out loud oud loud out loud oud loud out loud oud loud. That's not correct. lol anyways, I think we need the new RP. People don't want to join an old RP where everyone but four people left. lol We can all come up with goo ideas for the lore of the game. This will be the general lore. No god like beings creating races or planets. no ancient ruins or cities that make people honor them or feel their emense power, since you don't know if they were good, or your enslavers, your masters. lol I've set up my plot intro, so I suggest you guys maybe find the stargate in an ancient temple in the jungles or buried under sand. maybe a cave or cliff...... or under the northern ice cap. lol

Level 10
ok. good. I hope we don't have too many characters and technology. The simpler, the better. I think everyone needs to work on strategy. This is because people seem to bypass things with ease with new technology or highly advanced technology, speed, weapons, or shields. I hope nobody does the speed thing, cause that's cheap, and it's too common in Order of Elders. Power packed people with super speed, not fun. lol I think we need to agree on the technology for everyone to use.

Level 23
As far as speed goes, my drones are the fastest, not requiring pilots to fly them, the Drone HUB grants them pinpoint accuracy, and the sharpest turning you can imagine :D No shields needed, and because they are light, they can make epic acrobatics in the atmospheres of planets too! :D Weak weapons, and can carry 6 missiles or 2 bombs, but they are the best at swarm tactics, having a Drone HUB control 1000 at a time :p

Level 10
storm, how bout we just ignore this RP, noting that the last post (mine) was halfway through last month. Now please, no more posts beyond this one. Var, If you want, you can clean up the ending and just leave it at that. maybe even lock it. in case anyone wants to return to this one. XD

--(THIS IS THE END)--

Status
Not open for further replies.