• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Order of Rping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Perhaps, since this RP is practiaclly dead (only 3 people! D:), we should head over to this RP where there are plenty of people.

Construction thread is here, where you can post your race if you haven't already. I have maintained my same race and technology in that RP as in this, though the history there is different from this one, as it seems it is a different dimention, though with similar events :/

Level 10
WITH EASE WITH EASE DOES NOT MEAN THEY CANNOT BE BREACHED!!!! Also i have chosen 10 races which are all pretty much in massive problems. And the Caltrios, Xerizuens and the Guardians are new races. Even the Elite race which is nothing like the halo race and the protoss are not like anything from the video games.
Also the Xel-Naga called themselves that after their gods. Their original Name is the Elitous. Also the Fallen are a cool race i created them and 6 other races from scratch so don't say i took them from any game i made them.

Level 10
hey, scratch means scratch. when you say Elites, I never thought of the covenant, but ok. no var, we shouldn't switch over cause there's ten people doing 10 different things that all tie in together andI can't keep it straight anymore. I had to ask 10 times just to figure out that DarkKnight was the guy with the melee ships. And people don't read the entire post there, cause everyone has long posts.

Level 10
i am sry lets get back to the rp.
*Talnar walks to the city control panel. behind him the Guardians watch his back and all over the place for any source of enemies. Talnar mutters something audible and he picks up his book and begins writing quickly.
Talnis walks into the room with his guard and Commanding officer right next to him. They all look at the great majestic view of the massive city that they had just found. (if you haven't notice but this is like stargate altantis minus alot of stuff. i just took the city thats it so ok.) Talnis put his right hand agianst the metal. Why does this feel so new? there is not a single one of these from our gaxaly, why here, why didn't show up before until now? He thought to himself. Talnar Galanced over and talking to him telepathically.

Level 10
Well, this city had been turned on it was a timer, set to go off at a certain time, this signal is too weak for the other races in this gaxaly to pick up, it also has a powerful source of energy, i can feel it below me. Talnar turned away. And immediately Talnis felt uncomfrotable with the fact Talnar was able to do this.
Talnar picked up his hammer and slammed into the ground immediately two control panels turned on. Talnis rushed up the stairs and looked at the panels. immediately more Guards rushed up to the aid. Talnis lifted his hand to halt them.
"go and check out the rest of the buildings get the rest of the crew from the fleet down into this city."
"yes sir." One of the Guards Answered.
They Turned away and spread out and barked orders from their com links.

Level 10
lol I figured it was like atlantis. XD We're finally finding more people who actually watch it, much less KNOW about it. lol
i'm making a new character. I've kindof gotten bored of mine, but I won't stop RPing it, k? Somehow, I guess two cities are going to be discovered today. XD

Level 10
Well i figured this might get peoples attention so i did it XD. Quick Question do you like Talnar?
Anyway back to rp.
Talnar Walked through the city's control tower, as he looked through the logs, he came across something, a name. He Read it one word stood out from the rest "The Reapers".
Talnar thought about this and took the log to one of the rooms. Immeditealy the Guards next to him flinched and turned around quickly. Their staffs bursting with power. Talnar put his helmet on. His eyes fixed on the target. It was nothing he had seen before. Spinning his hammer in a fast motion Talnar Sped towards it. Hitting the beast with ease. the beast broke out of its invisiblity. Talnar under his breath muttered the beasts name. "Reaper." Talnar shoot his storm bolter and it exploded on the alien killing it instantly. Talnar stood with his force hammer held firm on his left and his storm Bolter on the other. The rest of the guard walked next to him looking at the strange creature.

Level 10
MeanWhile.
The Battle Barge Sword of Asherian Drew near.
Kalsin looked out and saw it was Calnor Alrnia of the Storm Crusaders. The Grand Templar and leader of the Storm crusaders. This is bad Calnor would of never come here if he knew there wasn't something bad coming. Kaslin thought to himself.
Calnors Helmet appeared on the screen.
"Kalsin we have dire news."
"what?"
"the Xel-Naga have been able to get 4 armadas through the portal."
"How?"
"Well your people found a way to progress it so that it will turn on any moment of time, but that is not the worst of it. The Lesser Races are 5 parsics away from this area."
"Well we'll just cloak our ships and the planet."
"yes we can or we can help them defeat one of the Armadas from the Xel-Naga."
Immediately a sound was heard it Was Talnar.

Level 10
"Grand Templar Calnor, we have dire news we have found a race that destoried the old ones, the Reapers have returned."
"What? how? who are they?"
"Calnor my friend you need to land the battle barge on the city we need to set up the defences of city, i think i might have activated their sensors, this race is more powerful than i would of hoped. The Xel-Naga aren't only they only concern."
"Talnar get your team orgainzed i am sending 3 compaines."
"Acknowledged."
."

Level 10
"Kalsin Gather all forces into this area, no matter the cost we must perpare all forces for invasion the planet with have landed on and cultivated must cloak put 2 ships to guard it."
"yes sir."
"Talnis set up your teams all over the city, Squadrons 1-50 gather all cobras and guardian's on the planet surface, all anti-air vechile and ground troops must be placed in the city and around it to ensure its defence, Brother Captain Loken Gather your 10th Company And send them to assist Chapter Master Talick and his 15th Company. Captain Navious deploy your first company on the Settlement world."
"Yes Brother!" a voice of words from all the captains and leaders reign out.
"Captain Calick Gather your fleet and place around this planet, and All Libiriaians and Custodian squads gather in the city guard all corridors from the enemy

Level 10
gah, I'm confused. One moment he kills a reaper and the next he says he doesn't know who they are. I need an explanation. also, if they just discovered the city, they wouldn't know how to control it just yet. lol you need to work on your grammar some. I see you capatolised Gather twice, as if it were a name or the beggining of a sentence. If you have microsoft word, I suggest you put your posts through some spelling checks. lol

Level 10
well noticed that remember he took a log. so he might of been reading it. Plus they are putting up there turret up their equipment. They think the Reapers are coming. Plus let us not forget he is a Libriaian which allows him to read minds and interterroagte people without flexing a muscle.

Level 10
ummm why? how would we even know you? My main character is set for making an empire for the HQ but plans on taking them over when he needs to, and the HQ plans on killing me when I make their empire strong enough. lol So it's a double cross on both sides. XD maybe my other race can help you out.

Level 10
*A circular gate began spinning, and stopped, lighting eight symbols. Suddenly, a puddle formed and before anyone would be able to see that, a large splash of energy shot forth and went back in. A few moments later, a tiger stepped forth from the water like surface. More came through the portal and they all looked around. In front of them was a staircase. Slowly, the city began to come to life. "It's as if the city knows we're here." one of the tigers said. "Yes, it seems to be that way. Hunters, set a perimeter around this room. Wait till everyone is here before continueing." Aeris looked up at the ceiling, seeing decorative blue and green plating. Everyone soon reached this side of the portal and then started the supplies.*

Level 10
ok, I think we need a new RP. If you know anyone who RPs, tell them to come to my site. http://sacridshadow.webs.com/ I have a ocuple RPs there already, and I think we need a new fantasy RP. Limited magic, because everyone is becoming overpowered in Order of Elders. And we need a new scifi one where everyone has te same sort of technology. If you've ever seen star trek or star fox, what they have is limited to basically their normal ship functions and all the same types of weapons. I think we have to do that because there are way too many types of weapons here, for Order of RP and Futuristic RP thread. So please, join me, and if you have any specific ideas, email me. My contact info is on the sidebar.

Level 10
Side effects may include: dry mouth, urinary retention, blurred vision, constipation, sleep disruption, weight gain, headaches, nausea, gastrointestinal disturbance, abdominal pain, suicidal tendancies, and irreversible brain damage
*sigh* pokemon.
It sounds childish. I've noticed nobody RPs from the creature's perspective. DX
You really like pressing these don't you? It's like, a fetish or something. XD

Level 10
well at least we can go back to the rp -.-. Well anyway

Talnar frustrated slamed his fist on the control panel. it broke instantly. meanwhile....
"Calnor we need renforcements lesser races are detected their fleets are nearing jump area 2."
"Open fire lay waste to the fleet."
"yes my lord."
"This is brother captain Loken my company and i have touched down on a planet, we are under attack lesser races identified over."
"Be strong Brother, Fleet Acturis is on the way, Captain Navious how goes the battle?"
"Well Calnor enemy forces have been driven back, no causlities."
Calnor walked through the doors as the command center roared with activity. I hope the war will bode we'll those lesser races attacked one of our ships for no reason, they just made intergalatic war.
"Sir enemy fleets have been encountered we have caught them by surprise, firing cannons, all foward cannons and shields online fighters destoring targets over.........

Level 10
lol var and I don't have sol. XD Now, I honestly don't know who else is even playing this anymore. All the other players left. DX for no reason. (they say they'll return, then dissapear, leaving others to wait for them to post, or wait for them to return to RP with them... InfiniteSeven.... >_>)

Status
Not open for further replies.