• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Order of Rping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I want an actualplanet side RP. Fantasy doesn't cut it, since it's always magic this, magic that. a futuristic Rp that's planetside, those are rare. But it's too easy to overpower your ships, especially when you know what to add and how to use things while others don't. Maybe planetside would be a good change. If you'd like to help with the RP, pm me so that I can get ideas from you two. I'm hoping to have some lore. (I don't want it going down like Order of Elders or RP, having no lore and people just attacking everything they see.)

Level 10
well anyway....
*the crusiers destoried the fleet of infinite seven and he is wiped off the plane of existance.*
SOLVED.
Can i use my space marine squads because i need to still transport troops with ships. except they will just bombarnd from space thats it. theres only 3,000 of them in the city. the attack on the city was a misunderstanding between the two allies it was the Other fleet that was sent that attacked by accident. both fleets are intact.

Level 10
aha, but you can't do that. i'd help her, and also nobody knows where she is. XD (still hasn't replied to my pms and profile messages. DX I need my ally to RP with. T_T)

Yes, you can use squads. how bout this, we can have ships. No beam cannons, no epic energy or conventional weapons. No planet crackers or juggernaughts, and just go with lasers. If you know what the Goa'uld have in star gate, then we're stuck with that sort of stuff. It's a lot more entertaining. Also, no super soldiers. You can play as a flase God if you want, but you need to take a real name from the God List. XD Heck, I'll even do that. lol The normal form of transportation will be a stargate (might as well use that, it looks awesome and is conventional. You even get to dial the adress. XD)

Level 10
Well i could be an elite strike force thats it but we won't worship a fucking fake gods. CHAOS. >.<. i'm going to use my races no matter what they just landed their fleet and they aren't going to be attacked because no one knows where they are. and plus they can be destoried don't worry.

Level 10
Ok, look, we can all go on about how we're going to pwn eachother's faces in, or we can come up with a good, land based RP with a transportation device that sends us through a wormhole to other systems. Var and I can easily come up with the RP idea, plot, and lore. lol I expect you guys to make acceptable races, and not a super power like var's chozo. space ships might be permitted, but I'd like to keep a limit on them. Also, any and all guns have to be manual. No automatic railguns to kill nayone going through the warp gate. lol If you haven't seen Stargate SG-1, I suggest you at least watch the first season. It's very entertaining and has a fair amount of science in it. lol You might actually learn something. lol

Level 23
If you can think outside the box, and use your forces well, you can defeat me. If not, well...... :p

(then I become a super power if you can't keep me on my toes :p You DON'T want me to be able to establish a base :p You WANT to keep me moving, using up fuel and supplies. lol But, I will, in the meantime, be working to make you submit or flee, to give me enough time to prepare a proper base and get all nice and comfy :p)

Level 10
lol ok, that's pretty much the same thing for me. I'd prefer if we stayed away from our normal raes, like the chozo and humans. sub species work, but overall, try to keep it realistic. Limit your power! This means that you shouldn't have commandos and elite soldiers or snipers. They can be trained well, but there is no such thing as elites. Also, let people react to your actions. You can't come up and kill five guys just because you'r a highly trained guy with a gun or stick. The moment you approach one, you're in for some trouble, unless they are off duty and aren't armed. lol

Level 23
well, I hate the idea of the "main" charecters being like any hero in a plot, always getting the better of typical soldeirs until they come across the other player's main. Meanwhile, they commence with the pwning of the elits gaurds without much trouble before facing off with the main. Here's a better thought of how it ought to be: Imagine that every soldeir is a player. Imagine how real soldeirs would react, and imagine you only have one life, and an injury to even your shoulder can get you killed. It's too common that heavily crippled players end up doing a "should be painful" attack on their enemy, doing extreme combat when they are heavily injured, and they do all these absurd attacks like spinning, leaping, flipping, all while they are too weak to even move in real life -.- So, keep if real. a shot in your shoulder is hell for your combat abilities, and a crippled leg, bleeding badly and painful, especially through the muscle, will lead you to you likely doom :p

Level 10
Yes but is it alright if i use the city my people just found is that ok because i just made 3 of them and i don't feel like rebuilding the lore. Is that ok if we do that because they aren't going to send ships unless their base of operations is attacked.

Level 10
we have too much random stuff, and it's easier to start off on a new slate. besides, are we going to give up all of this character and technology stuff just so we can make new ones? instead, why don't we just make a new RP and make it easier for us. lol also, we can get more members if it's new.

Level 23
its been dieing snce infinite left (due to broken arm and not returning) so, really, this group is just DEAD. absolutely dead. Sorry :/ but, there's always the "Official (Unamed) Scifi Roleplaying Thread" you can join :p Really new, lots of players, and chances for allies and enemies! :D Real diplomacy! Real battles! Real SCIENCE!!! >:D Join today and help change the galaxy! :D

Level 27
Is that your real phone number?
Yea, we need to restart this place. I wanna be a Space Marine From Warhammer 40k or a Genetist who has his own bio-technology corporation... And can we skip then that meeting alien races (Each other) part and not be so global, like governor of only one planet or owner of corporation, not the emperor of omg-how-huge empire.

Level 10
Is that my real phone number? are you kidding me? Seriously? all 1-800 numbers are from ads. I made up the last 7. but, Is that MY NUMBER?! COME ON!! Serioulsy? Oo

I'd like to start a new RP. keep it away from this one. Ummm, I don' know what the marines can do in that game, so unless it's a gun and some grenades, you'll have to list the stuff. We had someone we know who tried to show us how cool it was. He failed cause he took the BEST characters he had. That kindof screams, "These are mine, and since I know how to play, you're doomed anyways. I can't share my alien guys cause I HAVE to win, no matter what." He's annoying and he has a bad attitude. He is immature, and doesn't know when not to lie about things. Almost all of his stories are kies, and it's not too hard to know that. lol

Level 23
well, they run around with a chainsaw -.- As for the company owner, and a leader of a vast empire, well, there is a funny story with that. :p In short: Home Planet was in chaos, the company, taking others with them, escaped the chaos, and made a 10 year trip, far far away, to a new galaxy. WHen all home was beginning to fade, they came across Shakuras. They scanned it, learned about it, and inhabited it, builded bueatiful cities upon its ground. Needing a leader, the people noticed how the company owner had taken charge and worked to help people. Forced into it, the owner had no choice but to accept. Now, leader of a military, the people hardly regret their decision. He is science based, a strong, smart leader, with the will to help others, and protect his people, unlike the power-hungry tyrants back home. No news of what happened at their old hom, so they put that to the past and focus on a new light, a new future, as they make their foothold in a new galaxy.

Level 27
Yeah, I think it should be future with space travel too, but not that massive space-lords thing, it should be more about our characters. And it would be nice if we would be on same spaceship or at least know each other at begining. We should develop the story of world before begining to avoid misunderstanding. And make some more RP related rules like no more than 2 NPC companions and that you have to make list of what items you have at begining.

Level 10
lol yay! I'm so glad you aren't going on the silly streak like others have. lol It makes the world seem almost great. XD (the silly people often seem to be the ones who don't care about certain things, like forcefields or soldiers, and just go on through or cut them down with ease. lol)

so, is it possible you could come up with some ideas and pm them to me? I'm going to be pulling from stargate though. lol

Level 10
well i was planning on using my chapter Storm Crusaders and its elite 31st company desgianted Alpha Squadron (yes i know its close to alpha legion but they are called this for a good reason they are the badasses of my chapter my chapter has 35 compaines 5 of which are the undertakers of asherian the homeworld of my chapter. It is under the Command and lordship of Calnor Alrnia. The chapter has 10 systems but it is hidden in the far north east of the imperium.

Level 10
that means i have 3,500 space marines -minus all staff- That is a large amount but the chapter is spread out. Lets just get into this damn thing. Here are rules
No making sentient beings.
No Invulnerable Ships. No super troopers that are more powerful than a space marine.
No Space Warfare until all people are ready to precede.
No Super Weapons, no destoring planets.-unless by accident-
You cannot tamper with Xenos Creatures from other players.
YOu may use your orginal races.
No Shooting or killing players who are gone. They will count as Afk you do not talk in 30 hours or 20 i'm just that lazy.
No Ultimate Beings.
You are using a stargate like program.
YOU Must have a back story in order to be in this disscussion.-i.e. names of characters and history of your race.-
You also may use any race from before hand. But it must be one of yours.

Level 23
No making sentient beings.
You are using a stargate like program.
How can we not have a sentient creature? Sentient means to be able to think for ones self, and solve problems. Or do you mean, no making any inhabitants smarter or sentient?

As for the Stargate program... since my Chozo rely of ships and subspace for travel, could it be possible that this would be a war game of sorts? Where the members of various species, are ripped from whatever they were doing, and "offered" to compete in this game?

the game rules:
Trade resources for specific supplies, vehicles, troops
Must claim planet/reach hidden gate to end round.
Your society is given a channel to veiw the challenge.
No aid from factions unless the teams trade resources for specific things like tanks (teams are docked points if gov interfers)
Terrain varies. teams deposited in different areas with their basic stuff, along with 3 vehicles of their choice. never know where you'll end up after you pick.

Level 10
and the following above. (by the way when i mean sentient i mean like ruler of stars and gods. We will not have the Orar. K?)
Also i will like to say this CHOOSE YOUR HOMEWORLD!!! (except asherian and drancoris, calith, malis, talvin, Mal, Zeron, Tevon and Vahalla.)

Level 10
Do we want a multi-race strike squad, or separate allied squads?
I'd prefer to stick with one race. having a bunch of allied races with different abilities gets confusing over time.

I kindof like the game idea. lol we'd need more players though. and I have just the site for it.
No space ships, preferably no tanks, and small groups of characters. I don't think I want armies in the game. lol
original races are ok, but you can't have the epic gear everyone has. lol I think we need some default weapons for the "game."

btw, why would we want any of those? those aren't our creations. those are either yours or from a show/game.
also, alpha squadron sounds fine, but how do you think we know what alpha legion is or where it came from? I've never heard of it, unless it's from warhammer. and honestly, I don't care about that game, so I don't know what anything is called there.

Level 27
Ehhh.... you know, I'd say NO warfare. Then we just usually spam each other with our troops. I'd say we need peace too. Even more peace. And less armies / troops / Owned stuff, It must be about our characters more than about their soldiers...

Also, I'd say we need backsory of our NEW world... Please, no Chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.