• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oinkerwinkle black screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, when I open Oinkerwinkle's Vertex Modifier and Note Track, all screens that view something (vertices, graphics) are black, and I have seen screenshots from other people showing white screens. Vertexmodify does work, displays models etc. but Note Track shows an entirely black screen instead of an animation graphic.

Any ideas why?

hmm, your desktop appearance settings may affect the background on oinkerwinkles programs, it happened to me because my application background colour settings was set to black.,
go to properties of your desktop and set the application background(if it is black)on your advanced settings on appearance settings to another colour, preferably one that is good for you to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.