• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Matrix Eater now? i am so confused x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
- Basically i always used the: Oinkerwinkles Animation Transferer
for transfers my animations. Ex: I want an "Watcher" with Attack animation of Archer too, i tranfers the animation of attack of archer to watcher.. etc.

BUT, the OAT (Oinkerwinkles Animation Transferer), dont open more in my computer :/ he say this error:
"Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

I think thats is because he dont supports win7 / win8 / (...) or better. I am alright?

OK, walking and seeing for the foruns I is informed about an: "Matrix Eater", ok I download her.
BUT I opened it and it seems to me very complex, and I have no idea how I do to transfer an animation over there. x.x'

For things simples.. ex: Transfer Archer attack animation for an Forest Troll Trapper for example.. OR Put an Rifleman attack animation in my Footman for example for looks like an crossbow for example.. This things understands? simples.. In OAT (Oinkerwinkles Animation Transferer) I do this so much EASY, but in this "Matrix Eater", I do not have the slightest idea of where I begin or how I do it
:goblin_wtf::goblin_cry: Anyone can help-me with this? I'm completely lost (...)

ps¹: I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong session or forum, as it is about animation I published in a session with the theme.
ps²: Excuse by written errors. English is not my original langu age. :confused:2

Matrix Eater 3D Model Editor

Download Matrix Eater tool from Tools section, it comes with a rewrite of the OAT program in the same folder called Animation Transfer, but it's rewritten with Matrix Eater as the backend, so its the same program but it's newer and runs on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.