• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Not sure where this ought to be posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Almost_there, haha I see that you have empty visitor messages (not anymore :cgrin:), you got rep only once (now it is twice), empty friend list (that did not exist back in your time), you wrote last post back in 2009, one in 2008, few in 2007 and most of your posts were in 2006 and 2005. So yeah, whole conclusion, you haven't been here for long time. I am glad to see you and I am impressed how you remember password.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Still so saddened by the fact that I stayed with the broken wc3sear.ch for too long. I should have switched to Hive instantly and enjoyed the earlier join date :grin: At any rate, awesome to see people still checking in, even after they leave. Welcome back :smile:

I was on Wc3sear.ch originally, and my username/join date was transferred ^^

Level 32
It goes like this from with top being the oldest, of course.
1. Darky29 (wc3sear.ch creator)
2. Anonymous (Compiled content of anonymous accounts which isn't used anymore)
3. alfredx_sotn (The "Been Here Longer Than You" guy)
and the rest is history!

All one's gotta do is use the members search filter.

Last edited:
Level 35
So, they've been moved! Right!

Actually most of wc3sear.ch was moved. Basically to refer old history in short form:

Wc3sear.ch was doomed, with owner missing, being over its limit for data and well looming destruction.

Ralle offered to save the site.. worked with VG's among others and bam Hive became larger. Hive originally was only a site made for Ralle's own Warhammer map.

Status
Not open for further replies.