• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where would you want to be, or where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18

Where would you want to be, or where are you?

When you move out. Out of your house. From your family. Where would it be? Where would you want it to be? If you could decide where ever you wanted to be where would that be?

Have you allready moved? Was it the place you wanted to be? Are you happy with where you are? Is there anything you can/could do?

Share your thoughts and post below :)

Level 37
I'm from Finland. This is a calm place to live but I would like to live in a hotter country where is always summer. The problem is that I can only speak Finnish and English. So the possibilities for me are to move:
- England => Perhaps too near, also the weather is not the best.
- USA => I won't move here because of political reasons.
- Australia => Hmm, a warm place. Why not?
- New Zealand => I don't know much about this country.

Level 34
I'm from Finland. This is a calm place to live but I would like to live in a hotter country where is always summer. The problem is that I can only speak Finnish and English.
Yeah, America is a language too, it's horrible I must say.
Ah...if only...

Elenai slips into a daydream

White shores...and a far green country, under a swift sunrise... {:)
Florida doesn't count, y'know.

I personally go somewhere quiet, maybe in a village!

Level 3
Hmm... a country with better weather, and warmer, that's for sure. I'm dane, and Denmark is a country up in the north. It's darn cold! Can't imagen what it then would be to live in Finland. There's damn cold!
Anyways, I think the United States of America => California :]

Level 6
- England => Perhaps too near, also the weather is not the best.
- USA => I won't move here because of political reasons.
- Australia => Hmm, a warm place. Why not?
- New Zealand => I don't know much about this country.

You Bitch you forgot Canada!!!!!!

hehehe Canada no one cares about that country.

I would definitely move to the Maldives. :D

Level 13
I want to go to Soviet Russia. I heard that if you decide to live there, Soviet Russia lives in you!

Your like... 18 years late? Sorry.

I would like to end my days in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. I love that country. So cold :3.

Level 12
I live in singapore.

I would want to go to america.

Or stay here.

I travelled to europe for a tour before, and I liked it alot, as much as I want to go there I cannot stand the racism :wsad: I like winter.

Too bad here in southeast asia, its just hot and wet all year round.

Level 12
i currently live in a small crapy town in australia...... i can walk from one side to the other in say..... 15 minutes tops.... i would move canada for one reason and one reason only... NO COPYRIGHT LAWS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... that means i cant get fined or arrested for torrents and downloading stuff of the net.....

But otherwise i would move to IRAQ for no apperent reason....

Level 4
i wanna be at ice-cream land:
its hot and there is a okean(but not salt) its wery clean nobody steals
for 1 ice-cremo(Money) you can buy 1 000 ice creams
and all ice creams are with vitamins and theire are all like energy drinks
there are no hospitals because ice-cream can do magic....
there are no police because ice-cream makes you fell soory for the things you did and makes you apolagise
nobody needs to work because goverment gives you 100 ice-cremo's every year and there is Wifi with speed of 1gb per second!:)
Mmmmm...
thats why i eat ice-cream whern i am bored
PS there is no Brain freeze after eating too much ice-cream

Level 2
I live in Canberra, it's alright.
I really like all the hills and valleys.
I'm thinking of moving to Melbourne, want to get a job in animation and that won't happen here.
Really anywhere with a similiar climate, nice sunsets, jobs and an interesting landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.