• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nickname, Server & Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nickname is NFWar. I am at EU East and I finally got to G5.
I play Support and Jungle roles. I actually played everything, but as I start playing new role, I forget how to play with previous. I am in LoL since BETA when Heimerdinger had 3 turrets still and Taric was melle fighter role and killing legendary opponent gave you 1k gold.

My first champ is Teemo. First game I have been legendary few times in row. See you on the fields of justice.

I played more than 2k normal games and lots of ranked games, On friend Accounts which I dont bother anymore (duties like FWOTD, get to lvl 30, IP farm in dominion and normals).

Level 2
EUW
Matchet
Main Role: Supports > Jg
On since Open Beta. Lived all seasons
I historically moved between silver and mid-gold rankings
Can understand/talk in English, but my main Lang is Spanish

Level 7
EUNE Pali21.
My best role is jungling and support.
Was silver season 2 Silver II season 3.
Played in euw most of the season 2 but transffered.
Been Playing since the end of season 1

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Vunjo on EUNE, ain't playing yoloqueues. I just can't stand playing a game with random people as my teammates. On the other hand, I've gathered a couple of my real life friends, we're Platinum V in 3v3 ranked teams, and we're slowly advancing to diamond. Luckly, I'll still get the "bonuses" from the Platinum title (Icon, loading screen border), hence the last patch today actually announced it.

Level 6
Does Non-ranked (division placement) accounts count in? :D
If yes,
P1яuSka , Lv30, NA
Just got Lv30, haven't started RANK games yet,....
Fav. Champions: Poppy, Karma, Heimerdinger.

Level 14
Username vamparicWaaron (status: banned due to too many Dc's in diamond games from bad internet): Diamond division V.
username aaronx79 (status: smurf, low elo account). Bronze III.
username wahabo (status: friend using my account). WAS platinum 3 now is platinum 5 (due to my friend ;_;).

I mainly play my new smurf aaronx79 seeing as i did poorly in the provisional games due to leavers the first 5 games (lol i hate people).
trying to get it up to at least gold or platinum.

I am in LoL since BETA when Heimerdinger had 3 turrets still and Taric was melle fighter role and killing legendary opponent gave you 1k gold.

Man, that turret brushing was epic.
Taric was poop, I always played Morgana.

Stathoula, Bronze I (Don't ask, noobs in preseason and silver 5-3, can't get promoted due to fags)

Level 14
Man, that turret brushing was epic.
Taric was poop, I always played Morgana.

Stathoula, Bronze I (Don't ask, noobs in preseason and silver 5-3, can't get promoted due to fags)

TELL me about it!

my new smurf is stuck in Bronze 3! LOL.

"wtf are you guys doing don't target the god damn tank in team fights"

"ward baron"

"DO NOT TOWER DIVE A XIN ZHAO"

"DO NOT TOWER DIVE AN IRELIA"

"EVERYONE BUY WARDS NOT JUST SUPPORT"

"ADC STAYS BEHIND TANK IN TEAMFIGHTS AND DEALS DAMAGE, DO NOT INITIATE"

"why on earth would you ban taric?"

this is some of the stuff i am found saying to my teammates in bronze 3.

the bad. lol

Level 14
He got carried by his team or got it from ebay probably

probably the most ignorant comment i've ever seen.

Everyone will get placed in silver or bronze starting off (almost impossible to get placed in gold right off the bat). LoL is a team game, if the other players suck and he can't carry hard enough then of course he's gonna get stuck. ELO Hell does exist. Trust me. I am a diamond player and all the other diamond players who say it does not exist has a full load of crap in their mouths lol. I've seen smurfs of even Mcrooster and he has one in silver.

Level 7
probably the most ignorant comment i've ever seen.

Everyone will get placed in silver or bronze starting off (almost impossible to get placed in gold right off the bat). LoL is a team game, if the other players suck and he can't carry hard enough then of course he's gonna get stuck. ELO Hell does exist. Trust me. I am a diamond player and all the other diamond players who say it does not exist has a full load of crap in their mouths lol. I've seen smurfs of even Mcrooster and he has one in silver.

So you are saying that luck is the biggest factor to climb the elo ladder?Elo hell imho is an excuse made up by low elo players because they cant get promoted.Most people i have seen saying elo hell are those who flame the most demoralizing his team and as a result lose games.Of course everyone is going to have bad days etc but most people that are high shouldnt have a problem getting from silver/bronze to gold at least.

Level 15
Man, I'm gold, yet I have problems when I'm playing on my smurf:
-Teammates are as good as logs. They often won't react to pings and messages, and I see people in all bronze games who can't even hit with one skillshot.
-Enemy patterns are sometimes unpredictable. Newew players don't have those practiced patterns other people have, which means they sometimes do things pretty randomly, which means you find them where you wouldn't expect them. This usually ends up in your favor; but rarely it doesn't.
-People with no runes or masteries are pretty regular

Level 7
Man, I'm gold, yet I have problems when I'm playing on my smurf:
-Teammates are as good as logs. They often won't react to pings and messages, and I see people in all bronze games who can't even hit with one skillshot.
-Enemy patterns are sometimes unpredictable. Newew players don't have those practiced patterns other people have, which means they sometimes do things pretty randomly, which means you find them where you wouldn't expect them. This usually ends up in your favor; but rarely it doesn't.
-People with no runes or masteries are pretty regular

True i havent seen any runeless/masteriesless guy in ranked

Level 2
pawnssaZsin, playing on EUW, Diamond 1 :) main role mid / support, although i can play the other roles good enough to play on at least high plat niveau, and a sitenote about elo hell: it just does not exist when i took over a friends acount of mine ( silver 4) i won pretty much 75% of the games there, was in gold in 3 weeks

Level 14
So you are saying that luck is the biggest factor to climb the elo ladder?Elo hell imho is an excuse made up by low elo players because they cant get promoted.Most people i have seen saying elo hell are those who flame the most demoralizing his team and as a result lose games.Of course everyone is going to have bad days etc but most people that are high shouldnt have a problem getting from silver/bronze to gold at least.

hardly, but when placed in silver or bronze after creating a new smurf... these days i have friends who come across so many leavers and intentional afk'ers, not to mention INTENTIONAL feeders. I have a friend who had 8 straight matches in ranked with 1-2 leavers each not to mention the fact that he couldn't have a wide enough map presence for his team because they are selfish and decide to pick "jungle" "mid" "top" etc or they threaten to feed.. bronze to silver is like the cancer of the LoL community due to the many toxic players. Some people's play style can't carry hard enough for the issues on low tier no matter how good they are.

edit: for example, your plays won't matter much when the fed jax can 3 hit you lol.

Level 7
hardly, but when placed in silver or bronze after creating a new smurf... these days i have friends who come across so many leavers and intentional afk'ers, not to mention INTENTIONAL feeders. I have a friend who had 8 straight matches in ranked with 1-2 leavers each not to mention the fact that he couldn't have a wide enough map presence for his team because they are selfish and decide to pick "jungle" "mid" "top" etc or they threaten to feed.. bronze to silver is like the cancer of the LoL community due to the many toxic players. Some people's play style can't carry hard enough for the issues on low tier no matter how good they are.

edit: for example, your plays won't matter much when the fed jax can 3 hit you lol.

Intentional feeders are and will always be a part of LoL and most mobas unfortunately.I can see what you mean that they may troll but i rarely see intentional feeders in ranked.And i agree some people dont deserve the placement the got.But if you snowball early or have a late game god in elo hell you climb the ladder

Level 15
Having those feeders is a problem, and that depends on your playstyle as well. If you try to play as defensively as you would in dia, enemy solo laners will outfarm you in means of kills pretty easily. You can also go for champs like Jax and solo the game, but if they leave support for you, you are doomed...

Level 14
Intentional feeders are and will always be a part of LoL and most mobas unfortunately.I can see what you mean that they may troll but i rarely see intentional feeders in ranked.And i agree some people dont deserve the placement the got.But if you snowball early or have a late game god in elo hell you climb the ladder

Very true words. I have specific champs to get out of such situations if i think i'm gonna have a troll team. (Xin Zhao being my main). I use him in solo queue if i am on my smurf playing low elo games. He has great sustain in lane, great Q burst. Amazing tower pushing capabilities mid to late game, and though he doesn't have much escape power, i just ward everywhere lol.

Level 14
Hello everyone,

I play on EUW, Gold 1 atm. I haven't played much of Season 3.... so although I main support I'm bad with Thresh as I haven't practiced him enough.

Moving forward I'm in the process of learning different roles as knowing just support is not enough.

My username is:bococro96(EUNE)
I'm not in a division,because my PC is to weak for the game LoL,and that means that i have not the time to play the game ,and to earn xp.
I play mostly times,when i use the PC from my friend.
So i am level 27 ,and i have platinum takedowns.
When i was over level 15,i killed a level 30 player with panthon.

Level 7
Server : Nordic and East
Summoner name : kamikazi75
Promotion : ....I don't wan to talk about this.....
The biggest noob the LoL has ever seen when I am trying to pla seriusly
But when I go on troll mode Like Blitz Jungle or Soroka Jungle or Gankplank Ap I always win with a fantastic score . Also I win how many type I flame on enemys...

This can say all about my skills:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/the+bora_balboa/#vmessage583490
EDIT:Now what i will show u, can explain everything:
244759-albums8596-picture104231.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.