• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I am sorry Barbousa...but this character is not acceptable.

Please change the following:

Oliver- Not really a fearsome name for a forsaken...neither is it really a forsaken name...or an RP name for that matter.

The organization Stanth- 1st of all...it isn't lore continuous, Forsaken do not join organizations...they are loners.

And not too mention, that Stanth is an organization totally devoted to killing undead creatures...Like Forsaken.

Level 17
character thingy mabober

Hey guys, its that guy who spammed your forums advertising RARP (my map).

I got bored and Gath posted a link to his rp thing in my forums. So im like heck, ill try it. Now um, i RP alot but not in this text style. So go slow on me. Ill just try to mimick what you guys are doing basicly right now.

Name:Cornillius Generavo

Race:Human

Class:Strategist

Orgnazation: Former Commander of the 45th Armored regiment for the Hegroth Military Company

Background Info:

History: Seth, is a disgraced commander of the 45th Regiment for the Hegroth Military Company, the military power of a rather large human empire "Hegroth" on the mainlands. Quiet recently, with war ravaging against humans in the mainland, Cornillius led the 45th Regiment against many foes, in many battles. He became reknowned for his excellent strategies and tactics preformed in battle. While not quiet a fighter himself, he is an excellent Strategist, and a wise leader. Cunning, and acting fast, he became feared by his enemies, and beloved by his people.

Untill recently, several days ago infact, where now he is stripped of his rank and is exiled from Hegroth.

During the battle at Hegroth City, where the Hegroth Military Company were holding the key tactical position of Hegroth city, the capital of Hegroth (im saying Hegroth too much). Cornillius was tasked with defending the west gate from invaders. Being one of the best strategists available, and trusted to be able to handle the situation he was handed the least forces available, as the rest were needed in other locations. This small army of about only a dozen hundred Militia men, and a few hundred archers was tasked to remain at the gate, and fight to the death. If his men were to survive, Generavo had to concieve another plan. He knew it was defying orders. He would have to order his men away from the gate, providing the enemy a clear access into the city. With such little time and un-trained men, he brought his men back behind the gate, creating a chokepoint for the enemy. There, instead of his forces being overrun, only a small number of enemies would be able to fight at the gate (Choke point) and not the entire army at once.

His plan was, somewhat succesful. But it weakened defences on the gate, which gave the other divisions cavalry less time to ambush.

His task, he realized then, was to make sure his men stayed, fought, and died like puppets. They were a mere diversion. Although the battle was won, Seth was deemed "Un-trustworthy" as a leader. His trial was concluded. And he was stripped of his rank, and exiled.

Before his exile, Seth was deemed one of the most gifted humans known in Hegroth. Excelling in his studies, and plotting several new military formations that would change the tide of many battles, Seth quickly, at the young age of 22, became the youngest Hegroth Human Strategist ever to make the rank of General. Currently at the age of 27, young, emotionally stricken, and exiled from his homelands, he roams the outskirts of Hegroth, seeking new refuge. Use for his talents... and, a few people have rumored, although this has not been proven yet... revenge upon those he exiled him. Seth plots his next move...

Strategist (So you dont say what kind of class is strategist): Since the dawn of time, every and any race would always need a leader, a general, a strategist to lead its troops. Although usually, not traditionally trained in the arts of combat, strategists have been tought a few combat moves. Particularly Hegroth Strategists, who go under extreme training, mostly mentally, but physically on occasion. Usually weak, but are extremly intelligant, to a human extent meaning not particularly in magical knowledge. They develop alternative solutions to their problems, and never, ever, absloutly ever, enter a fight they are not prepared for. They carry minor self defence weaponry, are trained in hand to hand combat, as well as sword play.

Strategists rely on their mind as their weapon. Some have even rumored to have become so intelligant, that they have developed a sort of new "Magic"... a psychic magic... telekenisis.... This is, how ever, only a rumor.

Apperance: Seth is usually outfitted in a generals uniform, when not on the field. Of course, due to his recent exile, his outfit, a white cloth, with blue symbols and many war vetern ribbons, has been stained, bloodied slightly and has become a mess. He usually likes to keep himself in a tidy shape, when he can. Although after his exile, he did not have much time for any of that. He always carries his short mithiral generals sword. And a small fireweapon (Flint Lock Pistol thing, are those allowed?).

Well ya thats pretty much it. I dont like magic much, because i think it removes some elements from RP. But im fine with it i guess, although i didnt include much on my char. Im new to this text rp thingy.... so go slow on me. Infact i still feel a little weird doing it but ill try it out.

So is my char ok?

Edit: (I just realized how long it is.... sorry...[i have no intent of making it shorter XD])

Level 35
Hmmz...I like the character.

It could add some Warhammer Empire, like feelings to the RP.

It will take me a while to connect it to the World of Darjis but I think I can do it.

So is this Hegroth a technology based nation, like Steam engineering? (dwarf/gnome style)

My character is also a military leader and my race is also fluent with tech (though it is magic based tech)

The Celestial Elven airship fleets and all that...

Level 17
Hmmz...I like the character.

It could add some Warhammer Empire, like feelings to the RP.

It will take me a while to connect it to the World of Darjis but I think I can do it.

So is this Hegroth a technology based nation, like Steam engineering? (dwarf/gnome style)

My character is also a military leader and my race is also fluent with tech (though it is magic based tech)

The Celestial Elven airship fleets and all that...

Ya they have some tech. But its not completly based on it, its a human only empire thing.

But hes very adaptive, he doesnt need tech. He can basicly do with anything, one of those inventive people.

Also if you want me to help in finding a place for him, just give me a summary of what happened so far. Im seeing things about an undead army or w/e.

Also he's reknowned like i mentioned. Mostly in the human world, but in some other places too i suppose.

Level 35
Here is a summary so far.

The Great Clensing(First Tales From the Roleplay)

"High above in the skies over Ashen...The Celestial Elf Seers of the Silverstar Council sensed the winds of war blackened by a wave of Necromancy, and sent their fleet under the command of Elenai Lefein, to seek out artifacts, and to seek out the scource of this wave of undeath, and acertain it...should it's poison reach the Flying Kingdom.

Elenai went forth with the fleet, and their he met Gath, his long time friend. And a Dracon named Kamir, and a Wood Elf named Shanna..of whom held a bow that wounded Elenai's Grandfather...

They traveled together for a time, and came upon a Village being attacked by the undead, and so Elenai purged the village as the percepts of Etheriel state must be done.

And after traveling Elenai attempted to take the bow...but strangely...vengence no longer held his heart...and he returned it to Shanna.

They then came upon the scource of the Necromantic blasphemy. Arrillon the Mad-King, who was possessed by the first Mad-King who ruled over the kingdom of Theredor..as it was called when Larissa shined upon it. He was entomed in the very black tome that tainted him...The Tome of Malastar, and as Arrillion his descendent came upon it, and opened its pages he was consumed, and the Mad-King was reborn.

And so Arrillion imprissoned his people, and killed them, tortured them, and twisted them into abominations of undeath, and experimented on them...until he perfected his plague of undeath.

The only sanctuary that remained...was the Cathedral of Larissa and the Paladins who defended it....

Elenai then placed a fortress in the mountains...and called it Silven Tiran, and made the first foot hold on the surface.

Elenai then discovered the undead as they assaulted the Cathedral of Larissa, and sent his fleet to destroy them...It was there that Elenai fell...as he battled the undead fiend Arrillion in mortal combat...He was victorious, having layed the final blow, Arrillion shed his mortal shell, and his spirit fled into the wastes..but Elenai was doomed by his own weakness, when the Cathedral came crashing down, and he failed to hold it...and failed to keep it standing...The once shining temple of Larissa...was now a den of rats and rubble.

Elenai then fell into a deep depression..only Shanna kept him above the brink of slipping into madness...

It was then after recovering...Elenai sent Shanna away to saftey...and Gath took Kamir under his wing, to train in the woods....

Kamir then seperated from Gath, and went with the Crystalmen, and has not returned since.

Elenai and Gath then sent the fleet to guard Silven Tiran, and to keep Celestial Elven dominance intact, and to guard against the evil of Malastar lest its master return.

Elenai also sent word to the council requesting that an order of mages be sent to hunt the spirit of Arrillion, lest he be reborn.

Elenai then recovered set out with his fleet, to hunt a Forsaken, that they had caught sent of when returning from the Cathedral...Little did they know that they were being lead into a trap...and thus they fell into it. And were trapped in the mind...It was here that Elenai and Gath were tortured. And Elenai was tortured the most...For not only had he failed against the undead Arrillion..But he was trapped by a Forsaken...It was then discovered that the Forsaken was not a Forsaken but a servant of him...Being so easily trapped by a mere servant, and an undead servant at that....it was the last crack in Elenai's spirit..and he finally fell apart...He was so broken by his weakness, and failure to destroy the heresies...that only the intervention of Etheriel..A vision, was able to free him, and so he was freed, and with the aid of Gath, Destroyed the Heretic and banished the Forsaken to the hells.

But Elenai was broken, and by order of Etheriel..was sent on a pilgremage. His command, Find Wisdom, Find Lore, and Find redemption.

And so Elenai left the fleet, and with Gath, began the pilgremage. Gath however left, to find his own way. And so Elenai was left alone, and it was there that Aranith found him..and so they went together and found Silas, a High Elf.

And the three traveled together, and came upon a forest, inhabited by wolf men, and battled there....But from the darkness...A new enemy came...A Forsaken named Bal'Zammon.

And it was there in that forsest, that they fist battled the heathenous undead creature.

And after driving him from their path..they traveled onward to Grensintdale, and it was there that for the second time they battled Bal'Zammon.

Fore Bal'Zammon had come to that city, werein the Malice of Vergus, was held under guard, in the keep.

And so he broke the keep, and sent forth chaos into the city, and took the mace...And using its power, called forth an unholy demon...The Hell Mount Az'Guron.

It was here that Elenai was blessed...Fore Etheriel the most high, came down, and made Elenai his will made manifest, and in time, was fully possessed by his might, and he became one with the god, filled with his power. And it was there that he smote the demon down, and sealed his redemption.

Elenai was now free...and his failure, removed....

All that was left now...was to lay the final blow upon Bal'Zamon...But Bal'Zamon fled again, surrounded by his black tendrels, he escaped under the shadow, and traveled at once, for Malastar.

It was then discovered that the Tome of Malastar, had come into his hands, when Arrillion was defeated, the tome fell from his hand, and in the rubble, Bal'Zamon found it. And with its power, learned of Theredor, and of the secrets of Malastar.

And now...Etheriel who is Zerinias, has left Elenai's body...and has returned to the heavens...Leaving Elenai who has taken the name Illunfar, now redeemed, and fullfilled. But still his pilgremage continues....for Bal'Zamon still lives....

...And so...the story continues.

By the way, is it alright if I connect TheDivineBoss's character lore (that I am trying to connect to Darjis as well) to the lore of Hegroth?

Level 17
Well, i think i got most of it. Except a few things:

1. What happened to that Arillion guys army of the dead? Did they just disappear?

2. What exactly is the Kingdom of Therador

3. What is Malastar?

4. You really made that Elenai guy really the hero of the whole RP. I didnt hear much from the other chars.

Anyway... i think i get most of it. If my guy is gonna fit in probebly, he'll need to be doing what he does best. Afterall, he's human, he cant fight very well, and doesnt have all this omfg god almighty blessing stuff that Elenai has so. My suggestion is that you need to find him a role where he is needed by someone as a strategist. I mean he's exiled and alone its gonna be hard for him to make an army without any help.

And ya sure, ill give you a little Hegroth lore:

In the west lands of the mainlands, the geography is vast grasslands, blood stained with battle that have occured over the years. Ever since the revolutionary age had become, kings had become greedy, weapons were made, peasants recruited, it was a decade of greed, lust and human power. It was a decade of war. Hegroth, one of the largest of the human empires stood in the middle of the human mainlands. Making it a prime tactical location and a diplomatic center. It is reknowned for its strategies, and feared for its mighty "Liegon Cavalry" which have become feared as one of the mightiest mortal warriors for many miles. For the surronding empires to deploy their troops properly, Hergoth would have to fall. It was a dark time, things looked slim. Hegroth was in the middle of several human empires, fueled by war to crush the opponants, but to do so they would have to cross Hegroth first.

An alliance was not an option, as the humans naturally have a lack of trust, although this was still a rather wise move as they would have been backstabbed anyway. The war raged on for many years. Hegroth was on the defensive for many years, but decided they must attack to secure fronts in order to last against the other empires.

Were it not for the Cavarly and the clever tactics of its strategists, the most famous of which is Seth, Hegroth would have fallen ages ago.

Hegroths hisory is not much to be thought of as a legacy, which bothers its people. As agriculture began to develop in the early ages of humanity, many primative human tribes setteled in the middle of the plains, where the agriculture was excellent. It flourished, and had bountiful resources. Thus eventually over the years creating a mighty empire. One thing that all Hegotharians are proud of, are the walls of Hegroth City.

These walls are known to be legendary, to have only been cracked but never shattered, they are said to have been constructed from ores gathered from "Mighty stones from the sky" (Meteorite things with chemical and magical properties in other words). Its walls have never been breached, untill of course the 3rd War of Hegroth City. Which is where Seth supposedly "Failed" in a plan he did not even know of, nor a legacy he knew much about.

Hegroth now stands victorious as most of the other empires retreat... but there are much darker things coming its way... and not many are sure if its walls will stand much longer.

Hard to believe but, i made that whole thing up AND Seth as i went along. Lol. My fingers hurt :(

Level 35
I was telling it from my perspective (because thats the only perspective I have, fore everyone plays their own character. In essence, I am the author of the chronicles.)

But let it be known...Elenai Lefein, is only this powerful, because he was possessed by Etheriel's will, for a brief time. And because he has trained already to a high rank in the Flying Kingdom. He has weaknesses, he is not at all powerful in Necromancy, infact he has no necromantic power, he also cannot fare well using his incredible power for long, and after doing so usually goes into a comotose state. His powerful stuff comes in bursts, usually he sticks to regular mage/cleric styled things.

As for Theredor and Malastar, I have another lore piece explaining the two.

There was once a Wood Elf wizard who in his youth was named Tanath...But swayed to darkness by a lust for power, that his lineage could not give.

He began a search for a new scource of power...And in his travels...he found "the book".

It was said, that the book was written by the hands of demon sages...eons ago, when the roots of the earth were formed, and Zerinias was still in exile.

He found the tome..buried deep beneath the sands..its pages, sealed long ago, by names lost to antiquity. Its dark secrets held secure with in.

With great difficulty he broke the first seal..and the spells contained with in...cursed him with power not held by any of his kind.

With it, he would raise dead trees, rotted, and twisted...or call forth poisons from the earth. With its power, he summoned all that was corrupt and maelevolent in nature.

But still it wasnt enough...He lusted for more...

He came across a dark chapter...a chapter, that told of a demon lord...imprissoned with in a secret chamber...so arrogant, and so powerful, that the demons of Hell revolted against him, and imprissoned his power within a sacred stone when he attempted to destroy Hell, to create his own...

It was then that the Paladins of the order came upon him...

And so it came to be, that the secretive order of Paladins, known as "The Order of The Golden Lady", chased down the demonist wizard into the fertile lands of eastern Ashen...

It was there, upon that fertile ground, streaming with grass...that the holy warriors, cornered the wretched fiend...Found within his possession the black tome, that held great and terrible secrets.

It was in this land, that the Wizard found a great tomb...deep within a mountain...and found the gem there...held tightly by an obelisk of bone, and on its iron dias, was written "Cursed by Hell...and Cursed shalt thou be who dares take the prize."...And so Tanath used the book, and raised the very bones of the earth to pry the gem from its place...But the Paladins intervened...

They fought with the demonist...and for a while his powers remained...But the Paladins soon gained the upper hand...and were upon him...ready to strike the final blow. Victory was near...

In desperation, and arrogance Tanath grasped the stone, and as he did..the ground split apart, and a demon ascended from it. And with a loud roar, struck Tanath...

"The stone shalt remain." The demon said.."Fore neither by the Power of Hell, nor the Gods, shalt you release his power." Tanath tried to use the book, but the demon laughed...And the demon lifted his hand toward Tanath and laughed again as his aer was ripped from him, and his flesh sucked from his bones. And with a final roar, Tanath's very soul was forced into the book as punishment...But with his final breath Tanath screamed, "I SHALL RETURN!"

The Paladins, then were beset by the demon..and fled from it..And quickly by the power of Larissa they sealed the tomb...With a mighty door...And placed upon it runes of warding, and inscriptions of containing...to seal the tomb for all eternity.

And upon its face, but a curse appeared upon the door...and a spell was forged upon it, that should the prophecy of the tome be read by one of power, the door shalt open...

The Paladins feared this...and took the tome, and sealed it also within a secret tomb...and above the tomb they built a massive Cathedral, and above the tomb of the gem, a fortress...

And they forged a kingdom whos sole purpose was...to guard the secrets of the tombs...lest their evil spread forth, and the powers of Hell be set loose upon Darjis.

They called this kingdom...Theredor.

But it would come to be, that Theredor would grow prosperous...and loose sight of their sacred guard...King after King ruled under the blessed light of Larissa...but when chance came...A curious King found the tomb...and unlocking it, he found the tome...and was tainted by the whispered voice of Tanath...And so he used the books power for evil, and the gaining of wealth, and power. Soon he was known only as The Mad-King...But he would soon be destroyed, and the book lost for years in his secret archives...

But it is said that the book is abroad once again...

-The Chronicles of Theredor; Before the Reign of Arrillion-

I connected the Lore together here...I think it will be to your liking..Combined with the lore you posted and the little exerpt here I think I have your ideas connected to Darjis, as well as TDB's.

It is whispered amongst the clergy of Larissa, that long ago a group of Paladins splintered from the general Ecclessiarchy, to pursue a different course on the road to spiritual worship of the Golden Lady...They formed a small nation in the north, and called it Inneria (aye-Nir-iya).

It was the interpretation of this kingdom, that it is better to wield the power of Larissa through artifacts, than to touch upon her Golden power directly.

And so this kingdom created great forges, to smith powerful artifacts, and weapons.

The people of Inneria, soon began to call themselves The Saint People, and saw the other paths of worshiping Larissa as Heresy, fore they communed directly with her holy power, that they though too holy to wield through their own hands.

It was then, that they gathered a massive army...and marched from their gates upon the Human realms...They started what was to be known to them, as The Great Dawn...It was indeed a crusade.

They broke upon the kingdoms of mankind like a tidal wave...Churches, Cathedrals, and Chapels, burnt to the ground...and entire cities razed and villages executed by the incredible weapons of Inneria. Hammers, swords, spears, axes, maces...All imbued with Larissa's might.

The human world was in sun-flames...The only nations left untouched by the might of Inneria...were the High elves hidden in their forests...and the Human City of Hegroth.

It was here at Hegroth, that the nation of Inneria, felt the death blow.

Hegroth was a devout nation...But it was also an incredibly inventive one. They had their own forges, and their own weapons...Steam power, and other marvels. They had not as much as the Dwarves in their mountains...or as powerful, but they had enough to turn the tide.

It was here that the Great Grandfather of Grand High Strategist Seth, led the battle for the North Gate, against the Paladin Austil...

Austil was the most devout of his order, his mighty Halberd forged from the highest of the metals...and forged with holy fire itself.

It was an incredible moment...all the weapons of Hegroth bombarded the man...but it was one priest that brought him down...one priest...one dagger...one blow...But the priest gave one blessing before Austil gave his last breath...He told Austil that he would return...if only to redeem himself before Larissa.

Hegroth was saved that day, and the human world was given hope. And Inneria was beaten, forced into a retreat that came to the very walls of the Saintly City...where it was destroyed..the ruins left to rot...The forges were broken, and Inneria was lost.

-Chronicles of The Human Realms-

Level 17
Sounding gooooddd....

I like it... That could be the past lore, but the current one is as it is now (i cant really make up my whole char history again XD).

So ya, that sounds good im fine with that. Now we just need to fit my guy and divine bosses into the rp.

But can i do a kind of intro for my char? Wont involve anything you dont know really, just him wandering in exile, and a few flash backs of the trial.

Level 14
Ok Oliver unapproved
Steel_Stallion's character approved you can start rping when you wish.

Quote:
It is whispered amongst the clergy of Larissa, that long ago a group of Paladins splintered from the general Ecclessiarchy, to pursue a different course on the road to spiritual worship of the Golden Lady...They formed a small nation in the north, and called it Inneria (aye-Nir-iya).

It was the interpretation of this kingdom, that it is better to wield the power of Larissa through artifacts, than to touch upon her Golden power directly.

And so this kingdom created great forges, to smith powerful artifacts, and weapons.

The people of Inneria, soon began to call themselves The Saint People, and saw the other paths of worshiping Larissa as Heresy, fore they communed directly with her holy power, that they though too holy to wield through their own hands.

It was then, that they gathered a massive army...and marched from their gates upon the Human realms...They started what was to be known to them, as The Great Dawn...It was indeed a crusade.

They broke upon the kingdoms of mankind like a tidal wave...Churches, Cathedrals, and Chapels, burnt to the ground...and entire cities razed and villages executed by the incredible weapons of Inneria. Hammers, swords, spears, axes, maces...All imbued with Larissa's might.

The human world was in sun-flames...The only nations left untouched by the might of Inneria...were the High elves hidden in their forests...and the Human City of Hegroth.

It was here at Hegroth, that the nation of Inneria, felt the death blow.

Hegroth was a devout nation...But it was also an incredibly inventive one. They had their own forges, and their own weapons...Steam power, and other marvels. They had not as much as the Dwarves in their mountains...or as powerful, but they had enough to turn the tide.

It was here that the Great Grandfather of Grand High Strategist Seth, led the battle for the North Gate, against the Paladin Austil...

Austil was the most devout of his order, his mighty Halberd forged from the highest of the metals...and forged with holy fire itself.

It was an incredible moment...all the weapons of Hegroth bombarded the man...but it was one priest that brought him down...one priest...one dagger...one blow...But the priest gave one blessing before Austil gave his last breath...He told Austil that he would return...if only to redeem himself before Larissa.

Hegroth was saved that day, and the human world was given hope. And Inneria was beaten, forced into a retreat that came to the very walls of the Saintly City...where it was destroyed..the ruins left to rot...The forges were broken, and Inneria was lost.

-Chronicles of The Human Realms-

I cant find a place for this in the history maybe I can make a new Title or something.

Quote:
In the west lands of the mainlands, the geography is vast grasslands, blood stained with battle that have occured over the years. Ever since the revolutionary age had become, kings had become greedy, weapons were made, peasants recruited, it was a decade of greed, lust and human power. It was a decade of war. Hegroth, one of the largest of the human empires stood in the middle of the human mainlands. Making it a prime tactical location and a diplomatic center. It is reknowned for its strategies, and feared for its mighty "Liegon Cavalry" which have become feared as one of the mightiest mortal warriors for many miles. For the surronding empires to deploy their troops properly, Hergoth would have to fall. It was a dark time, things looked slim. Hegroth was in the middle of several human empires, fueled by war to crush the opponants, but to do so they would have to cross Hegroth first.

An alliance was not an option, as the humans naturally have a lack of trust, although this was still a rather wise move as they would have been backstabbed anyway. The war raged on for many years. Hegroth was on the defensive for many years, but decided they must attack to secure fronts in order to last against the other empires.

Were it not for the Cavarly and the clever tactics of its strategists, the most famous of which is Seth, Hegroth would have fallen ages ago.

Hegroths hisory is not much to be thought of as a legacy, which bothers its people. As agriculture began to develop in the early ages of humanity, many primative human tribes setteled in the middle of the plains, where the agriculture was excellent. It flourished, and had bountiful resources. Thus eventually over the years creating a mighty empire. One thing that all Hegotharians are proud of, are the walls of Hegroth City.

These walls are known to be legendary, to have only been cracked but never shattered, they are said to have been constructed from ores gathered from "Mighty stones from the sky" (Meteorite things with chemical and magical properties in other words). Its walls have never been breached, untill of course the 3rd War of Hegroth City. Which is where Seth supposedly "Failed" in a plan he did not even know of, nor a legacy he knew much about.

Hegroth now stands victorious as most of the other empires retreat... but there are much darker things coming its way... and not many are sure if its walls will stand much longer.

I am going to put this under a new little thing im making its just a history of the human nations because we are getting to much of these and we need a limit or the whole countiant of Ashan will be covered.

Making a map of Ashan showing just where the countries are will be finished soon.

Level 14
This is what I have so far Elenai I need help.

Human Nations:

Hegroth: In the west lands of the mainlands, the geography is vast grasslands, blood stained with battle that have occured over the years. Ever since the revolutionary age had become, kings had become greedy, weapons were made, peasants recruited, it was a decade of greed, lust and human power. It was a decade of war. Hegroth, one of the largest of the human empires stood in the middle of the human mainlands. Making it a prime tactical location and a diplomatic center. It is reknowned for its strategies, and feared for its mighty "Liegon Cavalry" which have become feared as one of the mightiest mortal warriors for many miles. For the surronding empires to deploy their troops properly, Hergoth would have to fall. It was a dark time, things looked slim. Hegroth was in the middle of several human empires, fueled by war to crush the opponants, but to do so they would have to cross Hegroth first.

Were it not for the Cavarly and the clever tactics of its strategists, the most famous of which is Cornillius, Hegroth would have fallen ages ago.

These walls are known to be legendary, to have only been cracked but never shattered, they are said to have been constructed from ores gathered from "Mighty stones from the sky" (Meteorite things with chemical and magical properties in other words). Its walls have never been breached, untill of course the 3rd War of Hegroth City. Which is where Cornillius supposedly "Failed" in a plan he did not even know of, nor a legacy he knew much about.

Gwensa: Gwensa is a minor country to the west of Theredor. I was formed after the Great War Of Man when Gilanver broke up into several countries Gwensa was one of those. Eight kings in all ruled over it intil the last one went mad and single handed in one night completely iratacated the country it now lyes as one of many countries controlled by Theredor.

Last edited:
Level 24
Last time I checked, there are three continents in Darjis. You people will have to be a little more specific about which "Mainland" Hegroth is on.

Level 17
Oh, Gath,
the most famous of which is Seth
that was my second option of a name, but i changed it to Cornillius, the character im using.

I keep putting Seth everywhere XD. im used to using the name Seth because its so damn cool. Just change it please.

Oh and Teh_Ephy, its on Arsha or what ever that one was called. The one on the right.

Level 8
Well since my character is now dead(he was bashed on the back of the head with a mace) Ive decided to say "Screw you Drakis"(Which was my character's name) And I am making a new character (who hopefully wont die by a mace on the back of his head).

Name: Gorowrath
Weapons: Two-handed Mace: Cataclysm. Two bladed sword: Umbra
Spells: Earth smasher: Uses Cataclysm and smashes the ground, making a shockwave that makes a line of spikes.
Spectral Slash: Umbra turns into 2 1-handed swords and Gorowrath sends a wave of very fast attacks and also can dodge attacks.
Earth And Shadow: Smashes the ground three times with Cataclysm, making three lines of spikes and while the enemy is stunned by the shockwaves, he rushes at them, Umbra transforms into two swords, and slashes them rapidly, and then forges Umbra into a double blades sword and impales them in the chest.
Race:Blood Orc, black eyes, and has spiked knuckles tied to his hands, also wearing rock-like armor. Skin color, Dark red.
Background: Gorowrath was a blacksmith who worked with Yrrufyrev, who was the Father of Drakis Foulheart, before he became a werewolf. When Yrrufyrev became a werewolf, Gorowrath was bitten by him, however, because his rocklike skin wasnt affected by the werewolf curse, he still contained his sanity. After his parents were killed by Drakis, he fled to a small burrow. There he forged a two-handed mace known as Cataclysm, and he imbued it with an ogre horn. He also forged 2 blades Known as Phantom and Shade, Which he then forged into a double-bladed sword known as Umbra, which was able to attach, and detach.

Other info: Hes searching for the Mace of Ezereal or w/e

Last edited:
Level 14
Unaccepted Fire Orc is not a race I am not making another orc race ether there is just Blood Orc and Shadow Orc The Blood Orc would rpobly be a good chose it the most like that.

Level 8
Alright, he'll be a blood orc with black eyes, will this make him approved?
Alright, In profile I edited to blood orc.

I accidentally posted this in the Character Thread, as it uses Rui's template.

Roleplaying Participating On: World of Darjis
Character Name: Innia Wraithwhisper
Character Class: Bard
Race: Forest Elf
Faction: Wanderer
Personality: Innia is quiet and reclusive, often reflecting on her past tragedies enveloped within the flute she carries, and will not share anything about her history, for so far, everyone who has come to know of it died of some freak accident. She rarely speaks to anyone without being spoken to, and even then she doesn't always respond, rather to face the nightmare of the past rather than herself, which she thinks is equally as worse. She feels she is a social outcast, feeling that anyone to know of the hellish instrument's would shun her and blame her for it, often leading to the death as the flute wishes to have no opposers, yet somehow she searches for a cure or a exorcism to free herself of her curse.
Description: Innia is tall and slim: often sporting a black tunic and hooded cloak. She has icy blue eyes that are shadowed by her hood, where as one of them is always covered with her long white hair. Her curse has manipulated her face, creating strange three triangular marks under each eye. She keeps a small dagger on her leg, made of an unknown demonic alloy, emblazoned with hellish runes that glow when near any source black magic, encrusted with amythest nearly as dark as black, it has bound itself to her flute, constructed of obsidian and usually worn on a chain around her neck.
History: Will be revealed at one point or another.

Level 24
He means that he is no longer updating that post, although he does have records of everything that has happened.

Personally, I think not updating it makes it harder for newer people to join the RP, or for older people to jump back in.

Level 24
They won't even bother to go like "WTF!?" because there will be too much stuff to go through, not to mention all the OOC stuff that goes on.

Level 8
Alright I know I have a character, but Im making a new character that eventually crosses paths with my character.

Name: Liggende Gottheit
Race: Dark Elf
Weapon: Blade of Dark Retter
Class: Necromancer
Side: Neutral Evil (A betrayer pretty much)
Description: Liggende Gottheit used to be a prophet until he was known for his necromancy. His lord banished him from the land and if he returned, he would get a death sentence. He stole the King's book of prophecies, and continued to read it, and instead of fulfilling the prophecies, he began destroying every piece of it he could find, stealing ancient artifacts, and killing person he thought was involved in the prophecy. Now he has only a few pages away from destroying the rest of the prophecy. His parents were killed by him, and was friends with his king until his banishment. He knows some history of Elenai, and deeply wishes to "meet" him. His sword, was forged by the king himself, and used a few artifacts that were thought to be a myth. He has many minions known as Seele Golems, which are Golems who are created by dead bodies and has the dead person's soul sealed in it for it to live. He lives in a tower which is strangely, underground, and upside down, and the top of it is pretty much the bottom, which is where Liggende Gottheit summons his minions and is making deep tunnels that connect to major cities and abandoned homes, that are probably hidden by doors that look like walls, or bookshelves. He also knows the cure to vampirism and Lycanthropecy (or however you spell it)

Appearance: Wears a dark green and black robe. Has a cowl that covers face. Also covers eyes (he is blind, but can sense things with blade) has an amulet with a lock on it. (It is not know what is inside it)

Last edited:
Level 35
Ok, Josh, I love the character. And I will approve it, you just need to make the bio a little more epic, and descriptive.

As for the role play in general.

With your permission Gath, I would like to go ahead with the "and so it was a year later...." idea. And work on a final chapter of the Roleplay, with addendums of what happens between the races.

Then when it is posted, we can create the sequel Roleplay using this lore as a back drop. And mabye with new characters. Aside from a few of the ones that live for a long time...like elves or other long lived ones.

Level 35
I would like to go ahead with the timeskip idea.

I would like to compile the info, and create a final chapter, and the stuff that happens to the characters when they seperate.

And then I would like to prepare history, lore, and stuff, for the sequel roleplay that will follow the timeskip.

Level 24
Elenai would like to go ahead and do the time skip, where a year passes between events. Like in Naruto.

He think he knows how this RP is going to end, and how the sequel to this RP is going to start. When the sequel RP starts, this will all be lore for it.

I should pay more attention when posting.

Level 8
Yay for the timeskip idea. Alright, for my guy to be a bit more better, underneath his cowl, are bandages, and his eyes are blood red, and have very large cuts in them, and has scars all over his eye area, thats why he is blind. He has shoulder pads that hold green fire. He has very nasty looking teeth, and his teeth are sharp and are really yellow and you can see major plaque build up on the top and bottom parts of his teeth. His saliva is blood, mainly because he is a necromancer (and hes almost undead if it werent for the fact hes still alive) The prophecies will be mentioned in the rp. The upside down underground tower is a ruin, (You may be thinking, The stairs are upside down too! How can he walk in there?!) The entrance has a spell made by the necromancer that allows it to seem like you're walking up, when you are really walking down. His blade was forged with The Eye of Pure Sight, which was an artifact he kept and imbued it into the Blade of Dark Retter, by doing so, the sword allowed him not only to see like a regular human, but he can also see spirits as well. Under his robe, he has chains latched on to his skin, and are pierced through his wrists. The chains were attached when he was banished from his kingdom.The kingdom was called Lord's Pride. His tower is called the Tower of the Umgekehrt. Btw the tower is mentioned in my intro!

Level 14
OOC: hmm if we do a time skip it probly wont be over like 5 years or 10 years so no one would probly be dead and I think elena said something about ummm 1 year btw Im going to kill matos char because of his increasing inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.