• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Map: Hu/Ne Capture the Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everybody,

I´ve been wandering around this side for about 2 months in search of models and mapping knowledge for wc3. After some different tries, I decided to make a Capture the Flag map which can be downloaded here:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=3258

I spent a lot of time on this map and its former versions so I think I have achieved some kind of mapping skill to say that this map - once its absolutely bugfree and I´m done adding more heros and stuff stuff stuff - would be a lot of fun playing.

Ok, short and simple, the features:

- 2 Teams: Humans and Nightelves
- up to 12 Players, 6 vs 6
- (yet) 3 Different Heros - Scout, Knight, Ranger each side, equal in strength and skills
- a good looking battlefield ;)
- CTF game mode
- no known bugs

I need to thank the people who put a lot efford into this site so I was able to make this map ;)´

klovadis

Level 4
Update

ok, I´ve been working a lot on the map and I´ve made a lot of improvements on it, now the map has (hopefully) lost the status of "just another map without any efford in it" ..

12 players, 6 packed into one of 2 teams, who can choose out of 4 selectable heros ( Scout, Ranger, Warrior, Wizard with strong skills ). Those heros gain experience by capturing the flag and killing enemy players and can reach a level of 20.

In certain intervals, a strong creep haunts the map wandering around and drops useful items and gives experience on being killed.

The map is only fun when playing with _at least_ 6 players, otherwise it´s just no fun ( imagine a quake ctf game with that few players :S ). Try and find a couple of friends of yours so you don´t need to wait for random bnet players. By the way, for easier downloading, use the link http://hunectf.saudumm.com/ to get more shortly to the download page.

klovadis

Status
Not open for further replies.