• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Critter Capture the Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Critter Capture the Flag
Have you ever played Capture the Flag? Then Read on!
You haven't? Read on to find out!
Critter Capture the Flag was inspired by my friend who is obsessed with Critters. And Capture the Flag was just a fun mini game I usually like playing in real life with my friends.

Triggerer: Empty
Terrainer: AnSha
Unit Idea: T0t4l-Ka0u5
Unit Maker: Empty
Item Maker: Empty
Ability Maker: Empty
Beta Testers: Empty
Of course, even if the spots you want is not empty, if you show me a sample of your work and I like it, you will be included.

Units: All the Critters Of course. With abilities that suits them. Like for a deer, it could have "Kick" a 1/2 Second Stun. A Fel Boar might have a burning shield thats kind of like evasion. All critters will have 0-0 attack and 1 Life, so it would be like, as soon as you attack another animal, he would be sent back, but take no damage, unless he is on he's teams area. And for the special parts of the map, like there is forest arena, City arena, etc etc. Where different Creatures will get different advantages, and of course, because of this, the arenas will be randomed AFTER you pick your type of critter.

Terrain:
I will be working on that, keep in mind there is going to be juking spots where you can hide, and little obvious but kinda secret spots/shortcuts I will keep no secret cheats as that would just ruin the whole game.

Triggerers:
Arenas random Trigger
Some kind of Variable setting for all the players
Like 'Set P1Critter = Sheep', and then through out the game it will just be Sheep. But for those who does not like their critter or misclick or found a disadvantages glitch for their critter, then they can use -repick (all players can only do this once)
And also make it so when the 1st teams flag get to 2nd team flag area, 2nd team gets a point, you can't pick up your own flag, once you attack the person with the flag and are trying to get away, you can just attack with the 0 - 0 damage and then he will be sent to his base and the flag will be sent back.
And a Point system for people to vote like, every game they get to vote how many points needed to win.
So if you want to help then :) All are welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.