• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Capture the Flag] Need ideas for a "CTF" map name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I don't want to call it "Capture the Flag" since there are so many of these names. The map is basicly Capture the Flag but you have to get the flag and take it back to the middle before everyone else (FFA). It will be like a vehicle map, shooting missiles etc.

At the moment it is called "Control the Flag", it use to be called "Flag Carrier". But I changed it. Anyway I'd love some help! Thanks. :goblin_good_job:

Level 14
What's in the middle? One of my maps (King of the Hill) has a victory condition of placing your flag at the middle. You could do "King of the <whatever's @ center of map>".

These are kinda 'meh'
~Banner Battle
~Command and Commandeering

My favorites:
~Flag-nappers
~Bag the Flag

Will post others if I think of them...

//\\oo//\\

Level 11
What's in the middle? One of my maps (King of the Hill) has a victory condition of placing your flag at the middle. You could do "King of the <whatever's @ center of map>".

These are kinda 'meh'
~Banner Battle
~Command and Commandeering

My favorites:
~Flag-nappers
~Bag the Flag

Will post others if I think of them...

//\\oo//\\
At the moment there is just a patch of grass :ogre_hurrhurr:. I like your ideas, i'll wait until you think of more. "Bag the Flag" [BTF] looks cool.

Level 11
Alright how does this look? [RFC]

attachment.php

Attachments

• minimap2.jpg
    minimap2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 190
Level 4
Lol, now just put a guy with the stop/slow sign by him, like the D.O.T. (Department of Transportation, in Alaska.) Looking cool, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.