• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Halo Mod= Halo A New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
We have started on a mod called as you see above updates will be frequently posted here of the map.

Current people:
GotGunz=Modeler,Skinner
Sephiex= Modeler,skinner
Arksword(sv)= Terrainer, Multi and Leaderboards
Valdez=ideas
Me=ALL TRIGGERS AND JASS ONLY TRIGGERER AND JASS

Current of need help:

Terrainer's (1-2)
modeler(1-2)
Skinners (2-3)
Someone that knows halo threw and threw that will help us (1)

The Map right now has been barely started since a few weeks ago we were deciding and doing a few models Terrain has been started but going very slowly.

In the future Pics will be added.

Next Pic: Master Chief (ingame)

Level 7
oh by the gods i remember THOUSANDS of people saying do u have a master chief model?? or can you make one for me
and if u r on the team u have access to ALL units in the game except the final versions of the master chief but any older version will be released to the team and the beta of MC will be released to the ones who pm me and maybe they might get it 50 percent chance though to get the beta of MC

Level 4
You know what the storyline of the original Halo is about right? because don't go making a mod for Halo if you don't know details of Halo and what's the Storyline? And the name is a New beggining? what's new? Covenant are going to wipe out the humans, nothing new about that, Flood is gone...so there actually isn't anything new. Well just to let you know, i was into halo for like 2 weeks so if you want somebody that knows exact details like, "When the Covenant is attacking earth and where" I know that ^_^.

Level 7
good i no it all too but i havent played it for a long time so i probably forgot and the flood isnt gone i no cuz my brother works for bungie as the graphics manager and he said the flood aint dead basically they are but something really bad happened after halo was destroyed which you will find out when u play the game =P

Level 4
Vegito said:
good i no it all too but i havent played it for a long time so i probably forgot and the flood isnt gone i no cuz my brother works for bungie as the graphics manager and he said the flood aint dead basically they are but something really bad happened after halo was destroyed which you will find out when u play the game =P
Your Brother is the graphic manager?....I really really HIGHLY doubt that.....well where do you live? What's your brothers name? What does he do? And what specific date did your brother render the brute, prophet AND the Covenant Carbine thingy, since he's your brother won't be hard to ask

Level 5
Can some1 make me some Halo Models??? Plz i want to help your halo mod... plz ... i am working on a kind of halo...but a little bit different... i need halo computer and more

Level 7
Ryxian said:
Can some1 make me some Halo Models??? Plz i want to help your halo mod... plz ... i am working on a kind of halo...but a little bit different... i need halo computer and more

what are you good at????

Level 5
im am middle good at the most... not jass and i cannot make modles or skins (wanna learn) but i wanna be good and and want to help

Level 12
Thats out-freakin-standing,
I was playing halo with some freinds just yesterday, i could help you out but i dont think you should go down the basic storyline, you should incorperate the split screen maps like blood gulch into it or create a whole new story line (though it would be hard to incorperate the flood and crap) but i could help u out, no doubt
Just PM me

Level 7
what are you good at you guys!!!

anyways i havent thought reallly hard and im thinking as i type so heres a spoiler that might be included

Alright in the begining Master Chief gets out of the cryotube and then an explosion from the back of the pillar of autumn blows up where that guy on the top was killed (above cryotube theres a window where that guy trys to turn the thign off but hes like i have to do something (sorry cant remember) then the covenant are blowing the door and shoot him =P) anyways the window blows up and an elite with a plasma rifle jumps down and a grunt grunt shoots the guy who opened cryotube and master chief dodges even though his shiled is low then hes hiding behind the wall between the covies and the cryotube when he notices another cryotube he looks inside and theirs a red spartan code name Spartan 283 aka red 03 he pul;ls it open and he comes out but the master chief grabs chief 2 and runs down the hall to the back emergency door he goes threw and some covies are at the left hall way he keeps going right and forward till he goes into a 3 way corridor he notices some grunts and so he goes up blablablall left balblalblarightBALBLALBLAL then hes gets into the weapons room grabs a assault rifle throws chief 2 a shotgun and prepares to fire though in the weapons room ammo is not supplied for safety reasons so he clicks trigger but doesnt work so they start running down a hall to ammo room and grabs 3 cartridges and 6 shotguns sheels which he throws to red chief they run down a hall way where their is some covies and dead soldiers they shoot dodge run and down the hall way where they go into a fou way crossfire they try to dodge and go threw where a guy saysd keyes needs you on the bridge "a-sap" and then he starts running while the chiefs follow then balblalbaq basically the halo storyli ne part they go into the bridge and keyes says "chief this is a spartan 2 code name spartan 283...ill tell you more l;ater

Level 12
I coooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuld do Models but i'm not what you call skilled (i have milkshape but dont know how to use it)
I could help make the terrain
I could help with the storyline
I could help with simple triggers
I could help test it
I could help make melee map additions

Level 7
are you good at terrain and ive changed it theres going to be a campaign on the original halo missions then halo a new begining then halo 2 then halo 2 A Cloud Of Battles

im not sure on the name for halo 2 i just thought of it

but i need your decision guys should i base the campaign off of the real ver. then my ver. and for halo 2 too or should i just do my ver or should i just do the original

Level 5
i could help with much... triggers, terrain, cinematic and more... i really want to help...

Level 12
I think the new story would be more fun
But didnt captian keyes die.....
Any way, the master cheif model looks good (though it looks like hes shooting from the waist)
But are there flood (because the beta terrain looks good for it)
And I think i can make a good jackel if there isnt one
(Take the goul model, give it Swords man animation, then add a new attack.) But i suck at model skins (which is why i have none on the site)
I can do terrain skins though.
Just give me more details on what i need to do before the 9th (i have school) and i'll help u out as much as possible

Level 7
Alright this MOD NEEDS A VERY GOOD ANIMATOR IMMEDIATLEY WE NEED IT REALLY BAD ANYONE WHO CAN ANIMATE COME TO US

Level 7
Alrighty ive started on the team logo here are some basic ideas (final logo will be a animation)
1389.jpg

1388.jpg

1390.jpg

which ones do you guys like most then ill make it the begining animation[/list]

Level 7
one quick update this is the people so far

Formula1,DrunkenTroll,GotGunz,Sephiex,and a few others i forgot of.

Level 7
ummm....your email thats right i need your email and this is the area we will discuss the mod unhtil wc3camp is hosted that means i need YOUR and everyone elses (on the gteam) wc3camp name and email ok

Level 7
alright now......all team members get theyre own sig....cuz im sick of listing everyone in just one sig!!!

Level 3
hey guys. You said you need 1 that knows halo though and through (and i do) i even found 2 eastereggs in the game and beat it in legendary. And if you need help with triggers i could to :D and im a good terrainer to :)

Level 7
a terrainer is what i need and me and rtm2 are doing triggers hes jass im gui and you know halo...good i need your email and some pics of your work ok

Level 3
You need a portrait for those models...

Oh, and "A New Beginning"

I personally don't like it. Not only does it not seem to go with the Halo storyline, it is also a very generic, very undescriptive title.

Just "HALO" would have worked. Or possibly "HALO:MOD" or something similar. "HALO: Warcraft 3" is another possibility. They might not seem very descriptive, but most people know what HALO is. Most people don't need the subtitle to understand what it is they are going to play.

Level 2
Whats to not like...by the gods your a moron

you noticed that oly you think that will 3000 other people think that the name of the mod is good

im doign this cuz their is Halo: Lost Prphecy out their too

Level 3
I'm not sure about "The New Beginning" but its att

Hey i maybe some inexpericned dip**** so can i cheer or at least test your wonderful map :?: :)

i nearly forgot to tell you. You should use the faceless one reskin him and use him as the flood or something like or similair.

one more thing what are you going to do about the warthogs and gun placements?

Level 2
it will all be done and red i wanna see you do somethign everyone else on earth hasnt moron mine will actually be a good game and a well played unlike yours 35 people all over the world will be the only 45 geeks playing it

oh a seong well i guess you can cheer...and maybe beta test....but thats gonna be in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGgg time if u no what i mean

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i never looked at this thread... >_> i want some halo vehicle models if u gonna give them out :D

Level 4
Rad said:
i never looked at this thread... >_> i want some halo vehicle models if u gonna give them out :D
He's not giving them out until his project is finished, because he fears that somebody is going to own his map with those models...which is very likely. Oh well...oh yea Vegito...if you're in a bad mood don't go around taking it out on every single threand being a Wormskull...that's just real immature, if you're in a bad mood just shut up and don't come.

Level 3
I can wait as long as you want me to :)

No problem i can wait as long as you can :)
but seriously Im used to waiting so really np

Level 3
Listen, the only reason I even had an interest in this damned thread was because I am a HALO fan and would like to see a decent HALO MOD for WC3.

Meh...I shouldn't even be wasting my time with this. Apparently this is another bad HALO MOD/Map led by an equally bad mapmaker. Sorry to have taken your time, it won't happen again.

Good Luck with your map making endeavours.

Level 7
id like anyone do any better lady and your just jealous so shutup oh and you guys i need your emails post them here i cant get to my account for another 4-5 days i think cuz i told oz02 to ban me cuz i got the guts lol

thats smart, getting urself banned and trying to pass it off as "guts"... tsk tsk

personally i don't see any good reason why the models aren't being released publicly...

and imo if people wanted to a lot of us here prob could do better, but thats beside the point

but hey, to each his own right?

Level 25
God dammit Vegito! You don't know when to stay banned do you? We're going to IP ban you now so you don't keep making new accounts and popping up

And you were banned for flaming/spamming, not for being an idiot. Even though I think you might be banned for being an idiot NOW THAT YOU'VE COME BACK WITH 3 ACCOUNTS -_-

Level 12
Hmph. He already should be banned. I have enough charges against him. He always thinks he can rule out people by flaming them. That's just bad morale.

Level 7
Thank you to the person who unbanned me for flaming.

seegull if you have nothing nice to say STAY OUT OF MY THREAD!

oh ok now im back still have to look at my 346 pms...but ya oh and updates will be shown soon but i gotta look at my pms *||

Level 7
can i have some examples of your terrain you ahve done that goes for ALL THE TERRAINERS
balancing....that might be easy becasue the normal marine would e as good as a grunt with a plasma pistol so everything will be indetical except model weapon bla bla bla

but i might figure alancing even though a elite with plasma rifle is as good as a odst....hmm..

Level 2
most of my terrains are on another computer, but i will be making some for the RP and will show u them... gimmie ur aim name/ email and are u interested in helping with the rp?

Level 7
ya i am its just ill be working in alraedy 3 different prjects (including yours) so it might go slow but im on the computer everyday so i guess i will oh and meet in channel archer bar on uswest u will see my account their

Level 7
you know what i might not even release any of it you fag

aqnd im gonna get you banned for sending me a spam pm

Status
Not open for further replies.