• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo-Team CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Well, someone said I could feel free to use his attacking triggers from his ORPG, which is unprotected. It wasn't the ORIGINAL idea, but I was planning on making my own shooting system which is better than using a regular ability.

Level 15
You could check the map out yourself and see it with your own eyes! Go to the map development forum and look for 'Untitled ORPG'. It's pretty good. He said it would work with ranged.

Level 2
sounds really awesome dude, i anticipate its release eagerly, it sounds absolutely awesome, props on not using blizzard cliffs, makes it look better, if you do it right lol... But nice work

Level 15
The terrain, as stated, is all complete except for the bases. I can't do A.I., so unless someone steps up to the plate to try it out, it won't be included. As for the new information, I'm going to try to renovate the shooting system entirely, sort of like in Elimination, but slightly different.

Level 15
Well, no. As long as I have the map, it's not dead. But school started, and you know how school is... that, coupled with the special highschool test I need to take to get to a private school, I've got a lot on my mind. I have time to reply and stuff once and awhile. Updates will come, but in good time. Patience is important.

Edit: Unfortunately, I've lost my data in my computer's reloading process. Sadly, the map is over. It was a good go, but I've got another map idea that's more original on the way...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.