• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Blood Gulch map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i just started the map .. and i did a (beta) version of the Bunker.. (sorry it doesnt looks like the game but anyway... if you LIKE IT!! than i will keep it.. if not.. will change it ^^)
NouveauImagebitmap2.jpg

rate this please..

EDIT: oh btw.. give me a link of the Plants you want to use for the terrain so i could import it for you..

hum..

I know.. the thing is... theres no such doodads that have a metalic looks... like the wall = (grave of the Peasants) that i use.. the floor = (Mine Car) and the protecting post = (Pillar) .... sorry... thats why its a (beta version) but i dont know how i could do it... (without imported tileset of course)

Level 4
HOLY COW DUDE THAT IS AWESOME!!!
:D nice work!! i love it

oh btw hmm forumn1 and i was talking about something different, it doesn't go for that map :eek:

Level 4
heh :D
I been tired of map making so i went to play cs and then went to work (walmart) oo0o now i just sit come home do some on the map and go work like always and mr.goblin is now working on terrian

Status
Not open for further replies.