• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Vs Metroid

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Here it is the work on the map that Hive waited so much for it
Halo will battle against the Metroid faction,Samus wont accept this without a fight

Map Name-Halo vs Metroid

Basic info

As the name, it is between Halo and Metroid,two factions that seem like the same ,but totaly different.

The gameplay is a twist between,Halo Gameplay and Metroid Gameplay as you can wear a Varia Suit while playing with Master Chief,Drive a Warthog while playing with Samus,Absorb X while with Master Chief,Use Plasma Grenades while with Samus,posibilities are infinite.

-The gameplay itself-

It is a party wars genre,you first start with a hero ,Samus or Master Chief,then you go out hunting for creeps.Then you come across Outposts

Outpost-Facilities that give you more party space(food),as you conquer more Outposts from creeps,you have a large number of party limit,from the Outposts you can get party members,such as Covenants,X-Parasites,Guilty Spark and more enemy factions.
At last when you ahve a formed party,you can hunt down the enemy.

Watch out,because the losing conditions are if you lose all your Outposts + Halo ,or in Samus case if you lose all your Outposts +Space Ship

Battle-At start you just wander with you hero trough labs and all kinds of terrain.As you meet Outposts you msut kill their occupying creeps,then get money to recruit them.

Master Chief-The first faction,Master Chief is the one who fights against the Covenants or all kinds of hostile beings.He has just a weapon and his female AI.
You can get weapons from Outer Markets
You can get grenades
You can drive vehicles
You have low mana
You have a shield
You can use Metroid items,vaccines,X,Suits,Missiles,Cold Missiles,Metroid Abilities

Samus-The second faction,Samus was a female who was sealed be a parasitic X,tough dead she found life back with the Metroid,now reborn she only wants to defeat the X and her enemy SA-X,if someone stands in her way ,he is good as dead
You have only the absorption ability,wich you may take life from the X,your mana is high,your problem is that you are vulnerable ,and need abilities or Suits to survive some non-climate areas
You can use all kinds of items,get abilities,drive vehicles

As both factions have AI's they can see more sections of the map,acces doors.
It is pretty nice to see a Master Chief unlocking a 4th Level Red Security Hatch

Terrain
The map will be as large as posible, it needs to envelope the whole Halo and Metroid Universe

Half of it will be Halo terrain-Jungles,Labs,Desert,Halo
Half will be Metroid-Labs,Sectors,TRO,ARC,AQA
Outposts will be placed randomly

Items
Healing packs
Suits,Purchaseable Abilities,Weapons,Grenades,Misc

Creeps
At the start of each half there will be easy creeps to conquer
Little Covenants,Weak X
Then at the ends there will be a lot powerfull
There are also bosses
Seris,SA-X,Deluded Master Chief,Guilty Spark Lord.etc

Working Team
Monchopim(Hive)
Valkemiere(Hive)
Z-Man(Hive)

This is it,official working will start in 25 December,if you want more explinations,PM me.
Need another great idea,I have some of them

Here is the topic on Gamer Isle
http://www.gamerisle.com/index.php?topic=582.0

The map creation stage is - 0 %
Assistants-So far I have only Z-Man and Monchopim,if you want to make part of it,just PM me

The map envelopes a univers between two different faction of soldiers.The terrain will be futuristic and gameplay will be Party Wars(a genre were a hero controls a party of units).And much of the map will consist of what you meet in the game(s)

Metroid-A vaccine combined with a female human,they both fused to become the unstopable

Master Chief-Trained as a soldier,his skill is so great that none could compete against

images
and
images

Game Cover
index.php

As for start it will be only talking,vote some things and solve some issues.On 25 Dec,the workline will start,if you have some usefull material,dont hesitate to show us.If you have some usefull info post it here or just join the debate

Subject 1
Vote in Poll-Who is going to win?

Last edited:
Level 25
Yaknow, I'd normally just say "Learn to English", but instead I'm going to tell you to give up this map until you actually learn about your subject material

Because I barely play Metroid, yet I can see hundreds of errors in there just at a glance. Seriously

PS: Master Chief versus Samus is fail compared to the Death Star versus Unicron

Level 8
yay, finally you post it... are you giving the gameplay or we gonna modify it? ...

can you send me the abilities (spells) of this map?... maybe i can help... too.

Level 8
so we only have to wait.... xD, can you PM about Halo vs Metroid abilities... and units... xD... maybe i can give more ideas... also, i finally have wc3 in my comp again xD :grin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.