• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metroid Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm starting a project that i suppose will kind of be a bit like Parasite 2. I'm calling it Metroid Fusion
I have a few ideas for the characters, Samus Aran, the SA-X, Adam Malkovich, Security Droid. Thats all i can think of so far, because if i were to do something like the Nightmare or Serris, it wouldnt make sense for it to be able to roam the station, especially Serris for obvious reasons.

Samus would take a second in command position, able to lock low level security doors. Adam, Captain equivalent, access to entire station, but obviously, he has no actual main unit, just in control of the station. The SA-X would be the equivalent of the Cerebrate, in control of all the X parasites and so on. The Security Droid would be able to roam the station freely and can be easily corrupted by the X.

Anyone who has played it i would appreciate any ideas for characters.
Thanks, Fearnix

Status
Not open for further replies.