• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metroid Ramp Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I thought of this map a couple of days ago and started it but i need some help. i believe it has potential but i need help with this.

Teams
1. Good Guys
Samus
2.Bad Guys (possibly Super Metroid bosses)
Ridley
Kraid
3.Neutral
Mother Brain (Chooses side)
Metroid (Joins Samus)(From Super Metroid)

as you can see i need more good guys. also i am wondering if u guys can think of commands but nothin gay like "Super Samus" or "Super Ultra Samus" or any of that other gay stuff. Ty for your hlp...

Level 24
is it supposed to be an AoS? also, Kraid and Ridley are underlings of Mother Brain. the metroid from super metroid thought Samus was its mommy, that's why it was attached to her. so concievably the the Tallon Metroids that come from Metroid Larvae in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes should not be attacking samus... enough off topic tho, metroids should be able to join anyone. also, it doesn't really have potential if there's no way for one side to increase it's size while the other side increases exponentially with each Metroid game released.

Level 4
i was gonna make it the super metroid, i no it thought samus was it mom but i also read 2 things.
1. Ridley and Motherbrain have both been called the leader of the space pirates... so who nos which 1 it is but i believe ridley is
2. Motherbrain is only the defense system of Zebes.

so ridley is the main villain with kraid, and the metroid will be cloned like in the game. i prefered the older ones. Motherbrain will be strong but will have to gain a lvl or 2 b4 she can get up n move... or mb give her nother hero to control while shes stuck underneath the statue

ne ways... any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.