• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Halo Mod: Ghost Elite-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok you're probably thinking,
A) oh ****, another Halo modder that's gonna make something crappy
B) This person needs a life, Vegito is making a Halo mod, so **** off!

Well if you haven't read something about my Halo Comic than well i'm going to make a WC3 version of the Comic. This has NOTHING to do with Halo: Combat Evolved or Halo 2, it might intercross some battles in Halo 2 but it's like a small story within a large one.

Modeler: Since Vegito is being selfish, (Yes i feel that way because he's only gonna give you models if you work for him, If it was me i'd post it in the models section so everyone could access it) I need a modeler to model things for me.

Ok here's what i need,

1 Black Spartan
Jackals (The one GotGunz made looks really weird....)
Grunts
Hunters
Marine
Equipment of Halo
Some vehicles of Halo

Currently that's all I need, for skinning i'll get a way to get photoshop again, although if you want to, you can ask if you want to join the team as a......

Storyline (Written in a literate form, this is an introduction)

He was strapped onto a operation table within what was a hospital. His eyes closed, heart still beating yet slowly, his blood dripped from the table onto the cold floor along with his brethren. But he was alive, many men surrounded him, removing his armor and opening his body parts. "Lowrey, pass me the language chips" The operator stood beside him, with a knife probing his mind. The scientist he ordered returned with a small purple computer chip, he handed it over to the operator. The operator probed around his mind and find the spot he was looking for, he gently attached the chip onto his mind and stiched it back up. His eyes opened, "Sir, he's awake" he winced from the extreme light shining onto him, then felt something piercing into him, he slept once more. The operator and his crew walked away to cleanse their hands, as their objective is complete. "We could fight those covenant bastards alone...we don't need this" A marine guarding the room was chatting with another.

The body on the table opened his eyes again, the light was turned off, he rose up from the bed and looked around, the room was empty. He felt heaviness on his eyes, he continued to look around, he was unfamiliar with his enviroment. He walked off the table, a little unsteady at first, slowly walking around looking at the number of bodies on other tables, with limbs missing, they looked like him. The operator walked in and saw him standing tall awake, "You are awake Wraith, I thought you would have slept longer",Wraith looked at him, "Who are you? What am I doing here?". The operator smiled, "I am your creator, you are here to defend our nation," The operator walked over and gave him a long metal shaft. Wraith grasped it, "What am I?", "You are a species within the covenant, although you're special, we've created you..." Wraith looked at himself and the corpses, "I am created?......."

Ok if you read it properly what is Wraith?

Level 5
hi i need halo modles too... but i dont gonna make a halo map... i just need those kind of models to my map... i need only the Halo Model or a Marine without armors and Guns... and a halo computer... if you get halo things cannot you medd me? plz

Level 4
Guess i'm just gonna draw it since nobody's really gonna help like Vegito's project since he already has models...... :cry: ....why does that stupid program have to be so expensive??? :cry:

Level 7
well....i could give you the beta of the master chief......but it doesnt include the black color though....and the reason im not giving it away and im being greedy is because i dont want someone to take it so then someone else hacks their map and steals it or they submit to other people ill have to think about it but the master chief is the only unit i will support sorry youll get them all when both mods are finished then youll have all units beta, and original for public use EXCEPT final version of master chief is my teams use ONLY

Level 4
SeaGull1723 said:
Have you tried gmax? It's a free program that allows you to make models and stuff for games.

http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax
Sorry i can't use Gmax...i have a very old and crappy macintosh...so my mapping is laggy and stuff...-_- I wish i was 13 again, then i can go, "Mommy, Daddy...can i please have a Mac G5???" then they'll say "No" then i'll give them my doggy eyes and still let them say no then run up crying, with like 2 days later i have a new computer :D Ok so a beta test of what the maps would be like would be out soonish! there won't be cinematics this is just a quick demo of what the game would be like. (Wouldn't be that great cause there isn't that many good models of Halo that is publically released right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.