• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign: Ancient Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ancient Mysteries
Creator
Drp3

Current stage:
early stage of 3 maps so far

The Story

In an ancient time a meteor crashes on the planet.This meteor contained great magic and opened portals from other worlds.The king puts his best Knight Arath to find and stop this great magic only to find new enemy's and Heroes and one great evil. Along the way he will need help or help others.

Characters

Knight Arath
This Knight is the best of the kings forces. He may be the best and smartest of all the knights but he will be needing help destroying the great evil that awaits him.

Panda Man
Did somebody say Panda?? Yes thats right this Panda has been trained by the best but his goal is to make it to the panda city of pandamos and greet the king hoping to be part of his royal guard. Though this panda has along journey and maybe if you offer to help him get there he can help you bash bad guys and get you further towards the evil.

Kirby
What!? Kirby!? This pink blob has been teleported through a portal created by the meteor and wants to go home. The only way home for this blob though is to find is Magic star to fly him home.The only problem is the great evil has stolen his magic star and will help you defeat him.

Pikachu
This yellow mouse packs a punch of electricity and only wants to find his trainer Ash. Another chance for help.

Master Chief
the Master Chief is the last of the SPARTAN-II super-soldiers, having been trained for war since a young age. During Halo: Combat Evolved, the Master Chief leads several missions on the surface of Halo, eventually destroying the ring and saving all sentient life in the galaxy from destruction. The Chief returns again in defense of humanity following a Covenant invasion of Earth during Halo 2, and will return once more during Halo 3. The Chief is depicted as a decorated and heroic soldier, who has beaten insurmountable odds to save humanity on several occasions. (only info i found on him)

More characters will be added.....

You must take the roll of Knight Arath and destroy this evil.

The start
You start in the great city in the kings courters. An outbreak has overcome the city. you must escape the city and head off on your journey to destroy the evil. But as he exits the city he sees everything around it has been affected by the magic and you cant go back.....

MORE INFO WILL BE ADDED WHEN I NEED TO ADD IT

Last edited:
Level 6
OOOH kirby! I just pwn with kirby in Super Smash Bros. on N64!! Hehe.

If you're using those characters be sure to have the whole campaign not all too "serius", if you get my point. Use those characters to make it an original map and it could turn out well.

Level 6
ill probably add the Mario bros in and ill think about master chief. but Pikachu , Kirby and Mario bros are all Nintendo but from different games so.....

Last edited:
Level 6
ok ive decided to have master chief in the campaign but maybe a weapon i could use is needed.... that doesn't go upside down:angry:

Level 6
i havent had time to update this or do anywork on it as ive been on holiday but am now continueing

Status
Not open for further replies.