• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Feature: Download Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey guys,

Today I am announcing a new little feature called "Download Statistics". On every bundle, you can view the number of downloads by hour, day and month. I hope you like it.

undelete thread or bundle.gif

NOTE: The monthly graph is empty and will be until April, but will only be full in a year.

Last edited:
well i would fancy the system and all, if it wasn't (like the usage in maps one) always telling me that people rarely use my stuff..
Wow, really? x|
Access to information is never too much. The system is great, and if people rarely use your stuff (they rarely use mine too) it's good to know, might mean we don't make actually useful stuff. ;|

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Yes. For maps, it could run the map script through leak checker and suggest tutorial on leaks. And then it could try detect if it was originally in GUI (e.g. no locals) and suggest GUI tutorial, and otherwise JASS tutorial.

Then there are simpler checks, for example if custom (non-melee) map has no custom map preview image, it could link to a relevant tutorial.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Yes. For maps, it could run the map script through leak checker and suggest tutorial on leaks. And then it could try detect if it was originally in GUI (e.g. no locals) and suggest GUI tutorial, and otherwise JASS tutorial.

Then there are simpler checks, for example if custom (non-melee) map has no custom map preview image, it could link to a relevant tutorial.
regular updates, signature link, post on Reddit, etc.

Why is the gif called "undelete thread or bundle.gif"? Yet it shows the monthly statistics feature...

I do not think it is a good idea to place a 4.6 MB gif image on the main page. Some people have expensive/limited data or slow internet connections.
weird. I guess the last gif I created had that name. Also yes, it's not responsible to force such a big image down people's throats. I will fix it when I get to a computer.

Been waiting a long time for this and it looks awesome! Thank you, Ralle! <3
I made it just for you :)

Level 7
seeing all the creators replying to this, i apparently do not belong here, yet i want to say the dr.obvious solution to projects, bundles, and campaigns not being dlded
msg a youtuber with your thing, try wtii, azothan, or record it yourself. haven't encountered a case where having footage on youtube would bring negative attention to a project

Status
Not open for further replies.