• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help!! about girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm a middle school student.. my age is fourteen years old.. i like a girl in my class, but has no courage to ask her to be my girlfriend.. and also i never had a girlfriend before..
anybody can help?
any suggestion? i dunno what to do.. i also don't know how as a boyfriend what usually did with his girlfriend..
or perhaps i just too paranoid..
please reply :ogre_love:

Level 6
Anyway about that.... i have some tips..

1.) Have courage to say the truth... Hey girl i would like to tell that i have a feelings for you, will you let to love you?
2.) If she says yes then good but if no then stop....if you still persist...your a child...you don't grow up

But i have another suggestions..i think this will work..

1.) Make him first your friend... Then little by little show that you love him..
2.) Be patient..
and its better if you know each other more..dont haste in making a proposal..just relax
Friends first and show him your a gentleman..then if you observed shes ok with you then tell him..

But remember to face the truth..if she says NO!...then stop..

Level 23
neo_sluf said:
Make him first your friend... Then little by little show that you love him..

it's a she.. -,-

i tought internet could help..
no use i guess.. what a waste..

I'm not the only one stupid enough to ask the internet! woot!

Just an advice dude, just be yourself and be brave.. :3

Trust me, I've been there not too long ago.. ;3

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

A piece of advice from me, think twice before following the advice given on the internet, it depends on person whose attention you are trying to attract really. I'd suggest being yourself really. If a person doesn't like you for who you are then it's time for then to hit the road.

Level 13
thx for all of your advice
i appreciate it..
in my country, in my age people could have a boy/girlfriend.. y'know just make out or somethin'
i'm usually turn paranoid if something is new or i'm not usually deal with it.. and i already tried to friend with her, she thinks me as a good-friend.. not best, but i cool with it..
also i will try my best to be brave and be myself.. thanks evryone

edited: by the way though, what ages you guys really are?? are you guys an adults already??

Level 8
Note that the friend zone exists, preferably make your move in like a week of knowing her decently well. I think I read that on cracked, so it must be true.

Never had a gf any normal way, slipped apart at like 14 something

Level 51
You're too paranoid and too young to have a girlfriend.
Wait until you feel you have the proper age - no 14years old kid is able to pull off a real relationship.

Wrong. 14 year olds are able to have a relationship. There are teenagers on this earth that are maturely enough for that. (There are few of them, but still they exist) My best friend (female) had one like that and several others I know too. They all lasted more then a year.

On topic: Don't be shy, be yourself. First try to be with her in groups of other friends, talking will be easier and you will have fun and learn yourself know better. Then slowly you can go further.

Level 23
I think what PROXY means is that It would be better to relate / hang out with her friends so that it would be easier for you to talk with her and stuff... Plus being friends with her friends will give you a damn lot of advantage.. Her friends can be your bridge to her and whatnot, they could also tell you what she likes so that giving her gifts would be easier.. ;3

OFFTOPIC:

Wrong. 14 year olds are able to have a relationship.

Yeah, I agree. As long as they feel real love and not just lust, that's fine.

Level 8
agree, cause i'm one of 'em

there is another thing, if she accept me.. what usually couple do together?? beacause this is will become my first relationship if really happen

...Find some activity both of you like?
Also good idea for a date is some new acitivity for both of you, not food; no idea if you have anything interesting around

Roland

R

Roland

Here are some good tips to find a Sexy Chick just for you.
1. you should be to her
2. Ask some questions about her (Not Inappropriate ones)
3. Take your babe to the dinner
4. Give her some rest and get her cellphone number or landline
5. ETC. Whatever you want.

Let me give you the best advice in the form of an image:

joseph-ducreux-disregard-females-acquire-currency.png

Focus on your future and your career first.

You can use money to get women, but you can't use women to get money. (Unless you know a place where corpse -> money exchange rates are sufficient of course.)
Thus, get money.

Level 33
:grin:Well, DivineLight, I have the same case as you.

Well, here's the thing that might worth trying :
1. Ask her to be your friend
2. try to become nice and polite
3. When the time comes, you can shoot her to be your Grilfriend, considering your luck, its 1/5 for success though

thats all friend :)

Im scared of you:
1) You want a Grilfriend,what is it? A friend made out of Grill?
2) You want to shoot here when the time comes,what will you use to shoot her?
Sniper? Rifle? Some shotgun?

3pmkeu.jpg

I would like to agree with Magtheridon96's suggestion.
Focus on your studies men, you will regret one day if you dont.
Everything you want will be lost, so forget about girls.
Its okay to be a nerd, unlike being a hipster or some kind of bullies.
What important is that you will be successful one day.

Trust me bro, Love ruins all in the early age of adolescence.(Except Relative's love)
I have seen so many of it, all of them began to fall and regret

Last edited:
Im scared of you:
1) You want a Grilfriend,what is it? A friend made out of Grill?
2) You want to shoot here when the time comes,what will you use to shoot her?
Sniper? Rifle? Some shotgun?

I would like to agree with Magtheridon96's suggestion.
Focus on your studies men, you will regret one day if you dont.
Everything you want will be lost, so forget about girls.
Its okay to be a nerd, unlike being a hipster or some kind of bullies.
What important is that you will be successful one day.

Trust me bro, Love ruins all in the early age of adolescence.(Except Relative's love)
I have seen so many of it, all of them began to fall and regret

Lol, maybe not I mean shoot not shoot with gun nor rifle (gimme a break:eekani:) XD I mean asking her to go on a date with me

And I mean Girl Firend, maybe the stupid syntax check doesn't respond the time I write that damn message, now, got it clear Almia :)

Well, that's all. I guess this thread has enough and seems getting OOP (out of purpose a.k.a no reason for being opened) since the TS is not responding.

Level 13
You're too paranoid and too young to have a girlfriend.
Wait until you feel you have the proper age - no 14years old kid is able to pull off a real relationship.

What in states 14 year old guys have their own home and with their girlfriend on their side so don't worry its pretty legal :grin:

Level 11
I would say hi to her man. There were a lot of girls back in middle school that I had crushes on but never acted upon it. And who cares if you get rejected, that's life!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Do not bother with women at middle school. Most of them will not go on to study at University and are often filled with stupid ideals like makeup, plastic surgery and high-heels.

Look for a woman with similar interests to you. If you like video games be sure she also likes video games. Yes women can and do like video games, with many playing proper games like StarCraft II, Diablo III or any true game you can name.

Do not look for women because they are "nice looking". Looking too good shows a sign that they spend far too much time concerned about their looks rather than actually doing interesting things. Makeup, dyed hair and any kind of painting of nails/eye lashes shows they waste hours every day caring how they look rather than doing something productive like expanding their mind. It also can lead you to financial difficulties later in life since all those products they waste are not cheap and could much rather go to paying mortgages, raising kids or even having fun together.

Also think about your potential future children. You want a mother who spends time talking and explaining to them things and not someone who buys them cloths to "look cute" or parks them outside clothing stores letting their brains melt with boredom.

Am I sexist? Well here is the opposite point of view for you middle school women.

Do not bother with middle school men as they all act worse than an animal that has escaped from a Zoo. Most of them are only interested in reproductive organs and football (soccer for you people from the U.S.A.) and do not care about anything you think or want to do. If it was up to them they would use you once and throw you away however they are often forced to come crawling back because of most women seeing them for what they really are.

Especially avoid people who do football as recent studies show that the heady move causes permanent neurological damage which will affect their productivity and ability to think. You do not want a father with brain damage as that is no role-model to being up kids with. He might even force your kids to play football damaging their brains and ruining their future. Look for well natured and intelligent men as they will be most helpful to raising a modern family.

The best men are those that share common interests with you. Look for ones who are interested in similar subjects to you and like similar hobbies to you. If you like video games there is no reason to feel embarrassed about it and you will probably have great relationships with men who also like video games rather than trying to hide it. Under no circumstances should you let yourself be turned into a person you are not. Just because all the other women at middle school do stupid things like makeup, plastic surgery or high heeled shoes does not mean you should do it. Many of those things will not only damage your health in the long term, but also leave you with less money that you could spend on things you like such as video games or raising a family (in later life).

You want a father that is there for your children and always concerned for their well being. You do not want some stupid father who uses children as meal tickets, items to bet on or forgets they even exists. Ultimately you are the one who chooses when to have children and mostly will be the one who gets suck with them if it goes wrong (stupid society) so it is very important you make the right choice with the right person.

Level 8
^ You don't really have to assume the first relationship will last forever, though. Might as well have some fun experiences. I wouldn't recommend it if you need good grades though.

I'll also say that personally I have a standard for looks, which obviously isn't that high but still exists. Humans are shallow by nature. Some makeup, hair dying etc should not be a dealbreaker either, if it isn't a main focus.

Level 13
Hey, ghost truster..
she already seen my skills in wc3 also in battle net she is not interesting to that stuff though
thx for all advice, guys.. i appreciate it.. yeah, i think for some good grades for now.. maybe i will ask her in the end of semester.. i only just trying to close to her as friend for now.. and i won't let my future lost that easily.. i'll focus in study.. thank you very much for all you guys..
i'm not respond, 'cause i'm busy.. thx again

Level 6
Well, I'm 24 years old, and I'm married, so I'll give you my opinion, and my suggestion if you don't like my opinion.

My opinion is: A 14 years old boy is not mature enough to have a date. (Whatever, I also think that 24 years old guys are not mature enough to be married...)

My suggestion: Be yourself. A girl (everyone) can sense when you are not being yourself. The real secret: Listen. Never, NEVER, interrupt her if she is talking to you.

More, whenever she begins telling you a problem she has, listen carefully, women (and also girls) like that. But take care. She wants you to LISTEN to her, she DOES NOT wants a suggestion. She is trusting you, and at this point your chances are better.

And the last, but not less important, have courage. If you see she's corresponding, go ahead, ask her to be your girlfriend. You'd be surprised.

(In my case, it just happened. We just looked each other at a certain point and a kiss came naturally. But every case is a case...)

Level 8
Sometimes, my laptop randomly disconnects from the house wifi. However the real mystery is that when I run the win7 troubleshooting tool, it causes the system to hang irrecoverably. Restarting does work, though. Still a bit of a mystery to me...
Like why people are still posting here

Level 6
Sometimes, my laptop randomly disconnects from the house wifi. However the real mystery is that when I run the win7 troubleshooting tool, it causes the system to hang irrecoverably. Restarting does work, though. Still a bit of a mystery to me...
Like why people are still posting here

Like yourself??? rsrsrs...

I think it's because we have nothing to do:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.