• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant remember name of Anime Miniseries plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have outgrown anime but my girlfriend still watches it and I am trying to recall the name of a miniseries that I saw a long time ago to reccommend to her. I believe it was on cartoon network, it was only like 4 or 6 episodes long. As I recall a lot of the show took place around the sea and in big ships in stuff. The "good guys" were humans and the "bad guys" were some sort of mermaid monster people and there was a big war between the two races going on. If anyone has any idea at all what the heck I am talking about plz help out here!

Level 4
Yeah Ill just bet its your GF who is interested in this, hence your detailed post.
Same shit as when little kids try to buy a pack of cigarettes and say its for their mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.