• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why I fired my secretary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning.

I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my girlfriend would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday."

I thought... Well, that's a girlfriend for ya.

She didn't say anything related to it at Breakfast and didn't say a word. So
when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, "Good Morning Boss,
and by the way Happy Birthday!"

It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You
know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do
you say we go out to lunch, just you and me."

I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's
go!"

We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table.

We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, it's such a beautiful
day...

We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you
don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be
right back."

"Ok," I replied nervously.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out
carrying a huge birthday cake...

Followed by my girlfriend, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy Birthday"

And I just sat there...

On the couch...

Naked.

Last edited:
Level 32
[self="http://www.spamgift.com/?akw=spam%20t-shirts%20gifts"]THREAD CONTENTS[/self]

spam20hero20thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
Wolver Eggy always spams its the same. Cute indeed and it kinda did put a smile on my face :p.

I actually don't spam as bad as you, i post a bit, then i take breaks and do other things....unlike you..joined like2-3 weeks ago and have same amount of post count as me.

On other note:

Yea, i just CP'd it from a post i saw on a diffrent forum im almost active on. It made me laugh when i told a bunch of my buddys of mine at the pub =] Even the waitress laughed :D

But reading it isn't as funny, your right Mecheon.

Wolv don't be like that! you know im a good person! <3

Will, you gotta be told it for the first time inperson for it to be funny, i do agree with you.

Level 8
I found Wolve's picture more amusing than the joke itself.

I actually don't spam as bad as you

The fact that you spam is bad. Posts aren't measured in quantity, they're measured in quality. The fact remains that you create threads / posts the degrade the quality of the forum.

Level 6
Of course I know that you are a good egg at heart.

I just thought the thread contained some fatty content because it was about a joke that wasn't related to War3, amusing though it is... No offense, I hope. I just happend to dream up my own joke while I was reading it.

What in the world is a Heart?....all i got is Yolk....DO YOU HAVE A HEART? If so...may i have it...?

Teh Spam was teh funnyzor.

Level 10
If your going to make a thread, at least give it a REASONABLE point.

and eggy, grow up and act your age. Stop spamming.

agreed, this isn't related to War3, so........"Cracks Eggies head and serves himself a omlet" Yum:)

Level 36
Oh for christs sake. With Infuzions and Wand Mirror out of things here's our updated list if top spammers. In first place we've got, suprise, suprise, Alotofgarbage! His name accurately reflects 100% of his posts.

TOP SPAMMERS:
1. Alotofgarbage
2. Sacrimo
3. Sephyr
4. Eggy

CONGRATS ON MAKING THE LIST ASSHOLES.

If you see any worth in your life at all, stop spamming and either 1) post like a normal person with a reasonable IQ or 2) go find something else to do. Of course there's always the third option of 3) Run along and get hit by a bus. But that one isn't mandatory (although it should be).

Level 25
And in the category of leaping into a fight with nearly ever post he makes is Brad.dude!

Ever hear of calming the hell down? Because you'd better before we ban your ass, HINT HINT SUBTLE HINT

Now I regret leaving this topic open...

Status
Not open for further replies.