• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=e71ouf&s=6
i need this as an loading screen pls could be insert to the .rar or .zip file a .txt file wich contains a detailed instruction to use this screen in my map pls?

if the image dont has the right scale to looks good as a loadingscreen you can edit tha scale if you can ...

remember-post xD

if it has not the right scale and you dont wanna change it say it and i will reupload a better image

Level 7
Ok, I'll do your loading screen Cryze666. ^^

Edit - Cryze666, you said you can give a bigger size of the same image, may I have that because the one you gave me is blurr when the Screen Loads.

Do you also want a Minimap Preview or just Loading Screen?

Last edited:
hello i need loading screen like this
warcraft-dota-map.jpg

Level 9
@ Animoi666
i can do icons for you just upload a zip/rar file wich contains pictures and a .txt file wich contains what do you want (pas act btn)
just name the pics 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, ...
and then wirte in the .txt 1 = pas + btn

thx to kaizar for the minimap/loadingscreen^^

edit: i now imported it all to my map there are 2 problems with the loadingscreen
the first thing is its like a mirror writing could you change that pls? the second thing is the size so i did a larger image pls use this and "turn it arround" thx http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vglt85&s=6

Last edited:
Level 7
@Cryze666
Sorry about that, I have made a mistake. >.<
I fixed the LoadingScreen now.

@InfinateAnswers
I have made your LoadingScreen and MinimapPreview.
Tell me if you like the colour of the text, if not I'll change it.

@sF.ThisIsGay
Download your LoadingScreen below. ^^

Attachments

• Cryze666.rar
    270 KB · Views: 63
  • InfinateAnswers.rar
    340.1 KB · Views: 41
  • sF.ThisIsGay.rar
    205.3 KB · Views: 47
Level 7
@real138
lol, I don't have Photoshop, I just used a random website that can edit images. :p
If InfinateAnswers do not like how the text is or wants some shadows/effects on the text may you do it for him, thanks.

@InfinateAnswers
Read the helpfile again. :)
If you still do not understand, pm me and I'll try to help you or give you more detailed info.

First thing in helpfile, it talks about Loading Screen, second thing Minimap Preview.
Thirdly it talks about if you still need help to pm me.

Level 4
real, I have one simple request.
Can you make all his black stripes white?
60ccfa11284b.jpg

Is that your skin? Then you probably have the skill to change it. If it is not yours you have to get the author's permission before they edit it. On top of that, this is not a "Please Edit this Picture" it is a "Loading Screen and MiniMap Preview Request" thread.

Level 7
InfinateAnswers, I have done a mistake with the old minimap preview that I have uploaded... download the latest one i attached... I tried it and it worked. All you got to do is 3 things really.

1) Download
2) Import
3) change its path to, war3mapPreview.tga

The old one was not done rightly, so download the latest attached file.

Level 3
you take new requests?
i am making a gladiator map angel arena like but based on gladiatorial fights and i need 1 loading screen and 1 minimap preview ^^ i dont have any model image but i saw your work and i believe you can make an awesome work on this. any other question just ask.

Level 8
@ Animoi666
i can do icons for you just upload a zip/rar file wich contains pictures and a .txt file wich contains what do you want (pas act btn)
just name the pics 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, ...
and then wirte in the .txt 1 = pas + btn

Can you make Icons From scratch?

Level 4
Heyy,
uhh im working on this map here 16 custom heroes (4 to each race,)
in felwood swamp customized tho i was wondering if you guys were able to sort of make or even find a loading screen close to that? with this added information on it

Loading Screen Text-In This Dangerous Swamp Heroes from their Respective Races have Come to Fight for Dominance In Azeroth. (Hint: All Races have new and Dramatic Changes so be sure to read the Quest Logs.) Skins, Models, and Spells thanks to the Hive Workshop (67Chrome, Cloud Wolf, Klingo, and other great map Editors.)

Loading Screen Title- Swamp Of Legendary Heroes

Loading Screen Subtitle- Felwood Swamp

The current default Screen im using right now is Night Elf 06

PS- I know you guys are busy so i understand if you cant take this on
message me if you want to do it.

Last edited:
Level 11
WoW

I've been waiting SO LONG for my loadingscreen, i bet im the ONLY one in this thread that has waited so long for their loadingscreen...

Soz i've been away for a month or so and look, still no loading screen O_O.
Its my HeroWars - Reloaded loading screen. I've been aproxamatly waiting 1-2 years :p.

Can you like tell red baron some how to give me the loading screen already :\ he said he was 99& finished it 2 months ago.

Level 8
WoW

I've been waiting SO LONG for my loadingscreen, i bet im the ONLY one in this thread that has waited so long for their loadingscreen...

Soz i've been away for a month or so and look, still no loading screen O_O.
Its my HeroWars - Reloaded loading screen. I've been aproxamatly waiting 1-2 years :p.

Can you like tell red baron some how to give me the loading screen already :\ he said he was 99& finished it 2 months ago.
HOLY SH*T!? 1-2 years! that IS a crime D:

if i'd be able to make it i'd do so, but i can't >_>"
oh and btw, RedBaron kinda hasn't been online in like... long time? i think? or he's just inactive/bored/preparing for retirement. so i kinda don't think he'll complete the 99% finished loading screen =\

I've been aproxamatly waiting 1-2 years :p.
Dude if you waited 2 years for your loading screen then you don't deserve one!
You have a LOT of time to learn by yourself how to create one, don't be lazy, you just need program that will be able to use TGA image files!

But if you want something awesome, then you need to work a little harder to find more programs and gain some skills :razz:

Level 4
Dude if you waited 2 years for your loading screen then you don't deserve one!
You have a LOT of time to learn by yourself how to create one, don't be lazy, you just need program that will be able to use TGA image files!

But if you want something awesome, then you need to work a little harder to find more programs and gain some skills :razz:

yeah but if Red is saying its 99% done then he might aswell wait for it dont you agree?

Level 8
Okay i left a time ago, still i am no longer in the team, i would like to make images, any one has pending requests? (I can't convert them into a file able to directly import it into the map, but still i have GIMP abilities to make the images).

I need a lot of custom icons, you willing to make some for me?

pm me if so please ^^

rememb, +rep is always given.

Status
Not open for further replies.