• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map preview is image that we see when game is created or when we pick witch map to create!

Minimap is ingame image that shows units, terrain etc (bottom left corner)

Loading Screen is well loading screen, image that we can see while map is loading

There are also image files that can be shown ingame with fade filters (no specific name, size etc)

Level 15
um can i get this image created for a loading screen and a minimap preview with the added text of "Revenge of the Blademaster"
at the bottem?
i cant seem the be able to get the picture and i cant find it any where els

here is the link for the image im after

its for my up coming cinematics, my trailer for it is pritty much finshed just need some polishing im working on the first part ATM

EDIT: NVM i found it, mayby its 2 small??? can use work somthing out to do to it if its 2 small?

Last edited:
Level 15
ok here it is. I was having problems with my internet last night so i couldn't put it up. hope you like it ;)
attachment.php

millzy that image should be fine. it will become a bit stretched but it should look fine if there are any problems with it I'll tell you or i could find a new picture?

Level 4
hi there,
i need a "nothern-style" loading screen containing some undead and orc and a human fighting (better if they'd be @ center of a screen).
hope you'll help.

Last edited:
Level 15
ok here it is. I was having problems with my internet last night so i couldn't put it up. hope you like it ;)
attachment.php

millzy that image should be fine. it will become a bit stretched but it should look fine if there are any problems with it I'll tell you or i could find a new picture?

nah i dont want to have a different picture(if u can find a larger one of this feel free to get it) if it turns out bad ill just put up with it i guess.

EDIT: also chaosbib you might need 2 change the link it didnt work for me

Level 4
attachment.php

I think the image is broken.

Level 11
Well then i will post my description again :p

I want a spell icon there two walls crush towards each other but i don't want the wall to break i just want it too look like they smack if that's the right expression ^^ Something like this and they should be close and look like they rush toward each other. And if you can do this it would be awesome you can make just a orc or a human that get crushed between the walls :)

Thanks! Regards Chewii

Level 12
@kevv2 - Will you do mine?

sure jsut leme dig up my image and conversion programs :O havnt used em in a while :D if u look back int he first hudnread pages thats the last time i used em :D

D: im missing one, might take like 10 minutes and i should be done

EDIt do u need any texts on it? :O

EDIT2 done (i deleted Model Viewer so ill be posting the .mdx soon XD)

use my .mdx on there cuz it wont let me upload it and i dont rly have time to rename the blp file within the model... :p Click Here

(it works using "FullScreen.blp" as a BLP path for the loadingscreen :D

Attachments

• Loading Screen.blp
    806.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Minimap Preview.blp
    58.4 KB · Views: 51
Level 1
Hey Guys, all i need is this simple goblin background; i've tried making it myself from the tutorials but the programs they suggest only work for windows. Thanks

Attachments

• 3_goblin_1280x1024.jpg
    3_goblin_1280x1024.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 96
Level 15
sorry to ask but has there been any process with my loading screan + mini map??

um can i get this image created for a loading screen and a minimap preview with the added text of "Revenge of the Blademaster"
at the bottem?
i cant seem the be able to get the picture and i cant find it any where els

here is the link for the image im after

its for my up coming cinematics, my trailer for it is pritty much finshed just need some polishing im working on the first part ATM

EDIT: NVM i found it, mayby its 2 small??? can use work somthing out to do to it if its 2 small?

the picture is on my other post

Level 15
2 down :)

Ok Iamtherper and millzy got your requests done ;) sorry for the long wait

Millzy i wasn't sure about the color of the text you wanted so i looked through all the colors and picked the one i thought looked best :)
Download here

Iamthe rper here are your goods.
Download here

If you guys have any questions just ask but please read the helpfile first ;)

Anyone else? Take your chance now im free.

Attachments

• Iamtherper.rar
    741.9 KB · Views: 38
  • millzy.rar
    707.8 KB · Views: 37
Level 11
Well then i will post my description again :p

I want a spell icon there two walls crush towards each other but i don't want the wall to break i just want it too look like they smack if that's the right expression ^^ Something like this and they should be close and look like they rush toward each other. And if you can do this it would be awesome you can make just a orc or a human that get crushed between the walls :)

Thanks! Regards Chewii

Can you do this for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.