• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post your laodingscreen request here with picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Post your loadingscreen request here with picture

liek the title sais post your loadingscreen request here and i will send a map
(to show how to import files)
******DONT FORGET TO POST PICTURE :O*******
if the picture is too ugly for u just tell me and ill rm it with best quality (takes way more space)
say what u want in this list
Low quality (doesnt take much space may be pixelized)
High quality (look exactly like the picture but takes way more space)
With Player Loading Sheet (list of player ready or not and minimap)

im happy if i helped u (it may take some time to make it its not long to make its jsut that i dont have time to check them everyday :O)
dont spam requests either XD

use loadingscreen.mdx for low quality (cuz u need oen file for it) and use loadingsceen2.mdx for high quality (cuz ull need the 4 files)

EDIT: Also my name on battle net is Kevv2 @ US west

Attachments

• LoadingScreen2.mdx
    3.1 KB · Views: 110
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 156
  • loading screen sheet.jpg
    loading screen sheet.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Level 12
sure ill upload maps here with loading screen on (FOR THE PLAYER SHEET U NEED TO SELECT RANDOM AS A RACE OR ELSE IT MIGHT SHOW HALF A PICTURE AND ANOTHER HALF OR BLANK ONE)

p.s. the picture below is the original one

Attachments

• low quality pic test.w3x
    170.6 KB · Views: 86
  • high quality pic test.w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
  • loading sheet.w3m
    416.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 149755048rRjijK_fs.jpg
    149755048rRjijK_fs.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Level 12
:eek: ty :) i was glad to have helped u

its a itachi loading screen with player loading sheet :) whoooooooo
see on first post ill uplaod picts to show what custom path is

Note from Samuraid: Please do not post 2 messages in a row. Use the
edit.gif
edit button instead if you want to add something to your post.

Attachments

• Loading-BotLeft.blp
    12.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Loading-Random-Botright.blp
    77.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Loading-Random-TopRight.blp
    145 KB · Views: 92
  • Loading-TopLeft.blp.blp
    135 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
I need a loading screen. I wanna base it on the Generic one on WC3 editor execpt with different shaped islands and different names- names i would like on the islands are Nethermore, Alzeria, Grothill, Encampment, and Fallen Angel's Fortress. Some requirements are i would still like the metal grid on the top and the bottom and the fortress on the bottom left of the loading screen. Preferablly .blp format ready to go in map. I will award credits and rep for the one i use. Thanks.Background.JPG

Last edited:
Level 36
You just doubleposted AGAIN. I don't understand why people like you can't read the bloody posts properly, or why they simply choose to ignore them, or why they even doublepost in the first place when it's clearly against the rules, or when theres a big fucking EDIT BUTTON staring them in the fucking face!

delete this psot plz

You can delete your own psots.

Level 12
I need a loading screen. I wanna base it on the Generic one on WC3 editor execpt with different shaped islands and different names- names i would like on the islands are Nethermore, Alzeria, Grothill, Encampment, and Fallen Angel's Fortress. Some requirements are i would still like the metal grid on the top and the bottom and the fortress on the bottom left of the loading screen. Preferablly .blp format ready to go in map. I will award credits and rep for the one i use. Thanks.

give me the one u want me to use and ill try to mod it

You just doubleposted AGAIN. I don't understand why people like you can't read the bloody posts properly, or why they simply choose to ignore them, or why they even doublepost in the first place when it's clearly against the rules, or when theres a big fucking EDIT BUTTON staring them in the fucking face!

You can delete your own psots.

the last time i doyuble posted it was because i made another project... and finished it and didnt wana use an old post

Level 14
Hey Dude

any chance that you can make a mini map icon for shippuden death match, the loading screen is gold all my friends liked it so i gave u credit any chance you can make a minimap icon preferably with madara uchiha or madara in tobi form on it???

Level 12
any chance that you can make a mini map icon for shippuden death match, the loading screen is gold all my friends liked it so i gave u credit any chance you can make a minimap icon preferably with madara uchiha or madara in tobi form on it???

yeah i can does that brb working on its :O

there yoo go :)

Attachments

• war3mapPreview.tga
    48 KB · Views: 70
  • minimap.JPG
    minimap.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 95
Level 12
suredidoo :) lol
im gona do this for sure :)
P.S :O i didnt think i would get refered as a loading screen makerz XD TY FF7!!!

tested and is good :) here yoo go

(i may repat myself but... jsut rename it fullscreen.blp in importer and import the loadingscreen.mdx from da first post) :)

Attachments

• Dot_hack.blp
    300.2 KB · Views: 75
Level 12
Thx for the loading screen XD

EDIT: I just imported it to my map but it dosent show up in custom loading screen menu, Is there a path or something i hafto put in?

u need to put the .blp as follow
Fullscreen.blp
and u need also the .mdx called Loadingscreen.mdx in my first post (dont need any special name)

Hmm i need a Starwars loading screen.

and i need it to be a cool Smudgy background with some renders on.

please leave it free of text etc. (oh your allowed to write your name in the buttom)

and no darth vadar, he's ugly :D

it would be ezier if u picked it urself xD

Level 8
I changed the war3mapImported\Dot_hack.blp to war3mapImported\Fullscreen.blp

then imported the war3mapImported\LoadingScreen.mdx and put war3mapImported\LoadingScreen.mdx in as the loading screen because it dosent accept .blp files , then i clicked test map but all that showed up was a black screen with my text.

Did i do anything wrong?

Level 12
i can do a loading screen with anything as long as its an image
making a loading screen is working with pictures and picture size :O
if u want a hand-made one just draw it scan it and post it ill re-size work a bit compress convert nd send it back

Level 1
Make me a loading screen please!

I want this for my loading screen im doing it about a penguin/polar bears fighting
so plz do this for me thx.
250px-KillerPenguin-EaW.jpg

Thank you so much! whats your name on B-Net so i can give u credit?
the_termanator

Status
Not open for further replies.