• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request your attachments HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Awesome. =]
I added Rep, or, It said I did, Great work HappyTauren, =3
Also, in case your wondering, that gun model I requested would be for 43Beries. =3
I'll be telling him that You did It, I just wanted to help him out because hes been struggling with RotD, He accidentally protected Rotd II, and I think something like this may cheer him up! =]
Keep Working on your Perfect Attachments, Fer Sure. <3
-Calvin

Level 7
Oh, so how about my ribbon, I have been requesting for a lot of time now, I only need a flat ribbon that would look like the wind when you slash. And could you make it recolorable? At least this sounds a bit more easy, I think xD

Oh, and by the way, I am not a complete noob xD I'm from TH that is.

Level 7
Would you please do this sword? i think it may highly intrest a few people or more.... not sure.

Attachments

• Soulcalibur.jpg
    Soulcalibur.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Level 3
hey

I need a ww2 weapons pack lol...not too much but i would like:

1)M1 bazoooka
Pic at http://www.japan.ea.com/mohaa/images/specs/weapons/bazooka.jpg

2)Panzerfaust ( german bazooka, disposable)
http://www.wdeptford.k12.nj.us/Business_Ed/studentwork/spring04/war/images/panzerfaust.jpg

(3/4/5/6)
M1 garand ( rifle)
Mp40 (german submachine gun)
K98 sniper ( german sniper rifle)
Springfield ( American sniper rifle)

All four can be found at " http://users.northnet.ru/dod_mod/manual.html "
in the lower parts of the website

Also if u could... do u mind making the machine guns on both sides ( german , allies0
I would be really gratefully if u contributed to my ww2 map

Level 3
lol

there already are lots of weapon packs like that one, search on here and wc3c. I only *might* do those, but don't take it 100%.

Well... maybe u can give me the links cause ive searched b4 and ive searched again ... no such packs.... only model there is is a thompson gun ... not even another ww2 gun model and ur saying there's many model PACKS

Common... the only reason why im requesting for such models is because there are none to be found and i dont have a usable modeling programme and much knowlegde of modelling

Common... the only reason why im requesting for such models is because there are none to be found and i dont have a usable modeling programme and much knowlegde of modelling

Get oinkerwinkles or use other models, please. No one is going to listen to you if you keep on whining with 7 posts. So, grow up, do something good for the community, actually state why you need them and describe your project in the Map Developement, and you will have a higher chance of getting your request done. I see tons of konstrukt and GF's models that can fit those guns.

Level 3
Quote to elfsilver lord message ...... says the person who mini-title ask ppl to quit the hive.... lol ... Anyway ive tried oinkerwinkles...kinda hard for me to use it as i cant determine the excact size of the model in wc from the modelling programme...

Anway... i want these low kb ( for mass usage) weapons on a WW2 map... and i see great gaming experience in this game....Only thing is i need a modeller or resources that i can attain so the game can be as realistic as possible

Level 3
I'm in a great need of ranged weapons like bows. Doesn't matter really how they look, use your inspiration! You are my new idol if you could make me a pack :p

Level 15
Bad bad tauren :p

Ask me to make an attachment. It may not be BODY ARMOR. Also, tell me what polycount you want, what is max size in kb, and describe your concept with either words or picture. Keep in mind that quality attachments take quite some time to be completed.

YOU NEED 20 REP TO REQUEST!!!
special thanks to rdz who brought light to my eyes

Isent it a bit "evil" to say that you need 20 rep? take a look at my profile, 70% of all my reputation is neutral, and why? i help NEW people to get a good start at the hive, making a 20 rep requirement because of attachments is stupid, if not retarded!
Thanks

In fact, lord of sausage is partially right, because helping new people doesn't give you any rep. Hmm, lord what do you need?

Code:
Steel_Stalion - Metal Backpack
FhelZone - no point in making that, as i would have to edit footy
Deep Sea Kraken - Scorpion Sword
Elfsilver Lord - Guitars
bnw2000 - Not sure about it, might actually make it for fun
Unagon - Since you didn't give me concepts or anytihng, I will make ONE bow attachable to units

Level 15
Well, i kinda need the same as Unagon, a lot of wc3 bows/guns/spears deattached from the unit who hold it, but maybe also a few (2/3) customed ones. just simple, not like "im-useing-1000-polygons-and-even-more-particles-for-this-bow!" just a wc3 looking, not very advanced (though, looking nice whit particles maybe?) ranged weapons.
:)

Level 7
Hey happy Tauren, my hero is a voodoo themed hero. I was wondering if you had the time to edit a few things on this custom model. first thing is could you give him the witch doctors staff? correctly portioned to your eyes. also could you add his left shouder pad or right knee pad to his right hand, but dont remove the should or the knee pads. lastly this heros rack on his back was removed yet when you look at it, it looks like his chest. do you have any ideas on what might look good to cover his back? i know you said no body armor but I was thinking a cloak or if you really had the time. make like a skinning cloak that covers about half his back and runs down the center of his spine. and add feathers to the cloak on either side. Or you could do it how the spirit walker has his back done, you could attach the feathers to his spine and have 2 rows perpendictular to one another. This is just an idea but please feel free to change this if you feel it would escape the theme or would not look good. and if any of this fell under body armor, I am sorry and please just disregard it.

And please feel free to message me if you have further concerns or questions.
This is my Hero Abilities and Theme

here is the model I would like to edit, The first one does not have a weapon or a rack. The second one does not have a weapon, yet has the rack. The rack has the feathers on it and other masks that you may or may not want to use. and thanks for the help as well.

Attachments

• BetaShadowhunter-WithoutRack.mdx
    262.3 KB · Views: 50
  • BetaShadowhunter-WithRack.mdx
    262.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 3
If it's not to much trouble, how about a fireworks rocket model? So I can strap it on the back of one of the goblin models, or lay it out for scenery!

But only if your not busy, I would hate to disturb you :)

:fp: The Mystic Cow :thumbs_up:

EDIT: I didn't know you needed rep to ask. I'm sorry about bothering you. I'll keep this here just in case I ever get any. :)

Level 8
3 attachments

Hi, I dont want to be harrassing you, so I will make this a one off. I need 3 attachments, one of which is from FF7. I need:

-Kadaj's Sword:
kadajs-souba.jpg

-The Dagger of Time, from Prince of Persia:
1058323171.jpg

-And Finally, this random curved sword that I found on google images:
barbarian2.jpg

thanx. hope its not too big a job, and soz if it is, but I'm currently making a map that involves quite a few attachments. You will be mentioned in creds. thnx. :thumbs_up::cool:
[Edit]: Didnt see 20 rep thing. lol, soz. But I will leave this here incase I do get 20 rep... how do I get rep?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.