• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Damn - Well what was the request - I might have deleted it from my backup if it was something minor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yea - Before you ask: I got caught up in a family thing I didn't really expect so my idea of working those request of got completely spoiled, I didn't even finish the emotion/logo request I have for another website... :hohum:

So even though I have some exam stuff to finish tomorrow - I'll try my utmost to finish most of the old requests. But sadly forsakener I won't have time to do yours for some time, but I did believe that SpeZ is still working on it?

It's on page 43 i think. It's a space background with the word Dreamscape on it.

Level 5
Could som1 please make this into a minimap preview. Thanks! :smile:
images

Level 35
Last edited:
Level 35
Could u make those so I just can import them to my map? Would be great, thx in advance!

Sure I had some time before turning in.

Download them here

Enjoy

And a late one:
Could i get a loading Screen made out of this?
Yurnero

Thanks!

Download it here, if you still need it

I honestly can't recall doing this before, so now I have done it. It also goes to show that I have gone back to page 35 and is working my way towards 1, so I can make sure I won't forget any requests.

Cyper95 here is yours again as requested on page 34.

Download it here

Next up is the 24 screens requested by LordPerenoldeII

Download them all here

I made them to be easy to use in you campaign. :wink: And yea only thing that worked for me was rapidshare... and still have troubles with the other stuff.

Enjoy - More is coming when my internet allows me to upload again :sad:.

Last edited:
Level 9
Alright im back guys, ive been inactive due to school work, and im going to try to finish the custom loading screen for forsakener as soon as possible ;)

Level 35
If you would, I would appreciate for a loading screen.

ss20_hires.jpg

and the preview screen
IMG]http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/_images/artwork/ss21_hires.jpg[/IMG]
Sorry their so big i couldn't get em smaller :(

Sure I'll do it - But please USE HIDDEN TAGS! Its a enormous trouble to have such a large picture shown from the beginning without those tags.

Download them here

Enjoy

Level 35
Could it be a minimap icon :eekani::thumbs_up:

Yes of course it could - Are you sure you mean minimap and not map preview? The minimap icon would cover the ingame map. The map preview is what is shown in the small window when the map is downloaded.

And yea more is coming - including the icons. I'll try my best to have all icons done tomorrow.

Level 11
Barron, I know youve forgotten my request, (Just forget it) :p.
And create this new one for my friend, Here is his ezact words (Obay them O_O)

Do It ASAP!

i just need the version which will be v0.1 and a small 'created by ACDestinydream and Reaper51' below the version. image: i hope it might be something related to light and darkness.

[Edit] PS: Ask the guy to hide his image, its making this page very buggy. (Wont Show Reply topic & Also it makes the page to wide...)

Level 35
Barron, I know you've forgotten my request, (Just forget it) :p.

I haven't - but I've only made one of them and half of the other.

And create this new one for my friend, Here is his exact words (Obey them O_O)

Do It ASAP!

Sure :wink:

[Edit] PS: Ask the guy to hide his image, its making this page very buggy. (Wont Show Reply topic & Also it makes the page to wide...)

Trust me.. I've tried several times... :sad: Going to report it now.

Level 35
Yep its me just stopping by to see if you have forgotten about me :) its fine since I don't even need the screens now so just trash my request, but thanks again for the others you made.

I haven't forgotten your request, though I have forgotten what you requested - Hence me going trough all the pages in order to find what I missed. If you need something still just send me the linky and I'll get it done.

Level 19
Hey can i get this as a .blp file for loading screen? kthx.

19b40.jpg

Offtopic : Hubcool :eek: u havent replied on this topic for a while...

Offtopic again : it took me 10 mins to post this because the little kid who made the 2 screen image not in hidden tags made the reply box go offscreen. :(

Attachments

• hmmh.tga
    2.6 MB · Views: 67
Level 35
I want this for Loading ScreeN.If you could make it & P.M.

Of course

Download it here

Oh you have :O. Well, you could give me it, I don't want it to be a waste D:.

Sure and I'll throw in your friend's request as well :wink:

Download the newest here

Hey can I get this as a .blp file for loading screen? Thx.

Sure you can:

Download it here

Off-topic again : it took me 10 min to post this because the little kid who made the 2 screen image not in hidden tags made the reply box go off-screen. :(

Yea, annoying as hell.

Oh and btw: Great to hear from you Hubby :grin:

Level 19
Ugh... i need some more help that u might not be able to help w/

Im trying to import a custom preview screen but im realizing ITS 4 MB LARGE..
may u compress it for me?

Attachments

• master-sword.tga
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
Level 35
He Says:
EDIT: [ That was a fast reply :O ] Nice work.

Lol, he should have said the name before :grin: I did wonder why it only had the version name and nothing else. I'll add it.

Download it here

Btw: Also included your old Stargate request.

Ugh... i need some more help that u might not be able to help w/

Of course we can help you with that.. Consider it done

Download it here

RED BARON
Have you forgot about my ring customization request?

How could I possibly do that :wink: But it would speed up the progress if you could repost the picture, as I lost the original one.

Last edited:
Level 11
The loading screens are awesome! But I have basicly 3 maps im working atm, Uve already completed one loading screen for them :).

HeroWars - Reloaded 1.36C (I just want Humanish - Undeadish Image and a boarder for the screen text and possible a title and mabye the version)

StarGate Universe (Just a random good picture of a stargate(SG-1sh) :) and a title saying StarGate Universe and mabye something saying, Made by: Demonic13lade, just because people might copy right the map O_O.)

And Thanks, These two would be my last requests for now :D. I WIll credit you in the map all over.

Anyways cya gtg.

Level 35
The loading screens are awesome! But I have basicly 3 maps im working atm, Uve already completed one loading screen for them :).

HeroWars - Reloaded 1.36C (I just want Humanish - Undeadish Image and a boarder for the screen text and possible a title and mabye the version)

StarGate Universe (Just a random good picture of a stargate(SG-1sh) :) and a title saying StarGate Universe and mabye something saying, Made by: Demonic13lade, just because people might copy right the map O_O.)

And Thanks, These two would be my last requests for now :D. I WIll credit you in the map all over.

Anyways cya gtg.

Okay, so you might want me to change the text of the current StarGate one I made? I'll look at the other one as well... though do you only want an undead / human feeling to it?

Level 35
RED BARON
icons_3423_pas.jpg

Make three versions of this ring:

1) With white diamond.
2) With grey diamond.
3) With diamond that will be with gray, white and green parts.

Thanks - Would have taken care of it today, but thats going to be for tomorrow. Have to read a paper for study and do a very old request by Misha.

I can make custom loading screens that actually show each player loading and can have custom load bars and other effects o.o

Good for you - Then you properly doesn't need us to do it for you :wink:

Has Spetz gone away again?
Was wondering how my request was going :p

Oh wow its almost been 2 months lol :D

Dunno really.. Last I heard he said he was back and would post a preview of what he so far have done to your request :bored:

Level 11
Do you guys do Logos?
I have a simple request if you can

In Warcraft Font:

ARGOS
Andin the background, looking like claws , or curved spikes actually, in different colors of Dark Red, Black, Silver, Blue, Gold, Brown, and Dark green, wrapping around from the bottom edges to the top middle of the text, to form an arc, Black Background,

(Spikes: Going up and curving over the top of the letters toward the right)ARGOS(Spikes: Going up and curving over the top of the letters toward the left)

About the size of my Sig, but double height, try not to have too much open space

Level 35
Do you guys do Logos?
I have a simple request if you can

In Warcraft Font:

ARGOS
Andin the background, looking like claws , or curved spikes actually, in different colors of Dark Red, Black, Silver, Blue, Gold, Brown, and Dark green, wrapping around from the bottom edges to the top middle of the text, to form an arc, Black Background,

(Spikes: Going up and curving over the top of the letters toward the right)ARGOS(Spikes: Going up and curving over the top of the letters toward the left)

About the size of my Sig, but double height, try not to have too much open space

We do, as it really doesn't make much difference to make a custom screen compared to a custom screen with a logo. But it might also be one of those long time ones, as study is consuming my time more rapidly then I like it.

Level 9
Hey RED-BARON :grin:
in need of a loading screen and map preview now.

Could you do a loading screen of human zombies attacking a human town hall?
And also the map preview something like human zombies attacking a town hall too.

And the map name is "Our town is under siege!"

Could you put the map name in the loading screen and map preview
n also put

"Made by ORLYowl" somewhere where there is space.

i don't have any loading screen to show you what i want,so i hope that you can do it from scratch like how u did my another game's loading screen back then.

Thanks +rep.

Level 2
help mee

Help me someon please im beging you :cry: i need to make this picture to a loading screen but i cant can someone make it for me please :cry::cry:

Attachments

• djpang.jpg
    djpang.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 58
Level 35
Do you guys ever read what baron tells you? He says he will get all your requests done eventually, he has a life too. You cant force him to do things though.

I actually told people to remind me :wink: As I could risk forgetting them in such a large thread. But thanks for standing up for me :grin:

Oh an I am only missing one ring and one of your screen Aztec. Hoping to get both of your requests done today, before I go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.