• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
red baron could you still make mine?

edit, sorry didnt see what you wrote xD
seemed to me like you forgot it ;D

Nope won't forget it.. Both is uploaded now :thumbs_up:

EDIT:

Here you go moosenoir:

Download them here

SunkenSkirmish.jpg
wc3mapPreview.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
loading screen

well on my loading screen could you make this the main backround with a little note in the lower right hand corner saying Made By: Real138
Also could you put in Tower defense right under the main logo in similar font and color to the Warcraft letters in the original

greatly appreciated if you could do this for me :grin:

Attachments

• loading screen previous.jpg
    loading screen previous.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 97
Level 35
well on my loading screen could you make this the main backround with a little note in the lower right hand corner saying Made By: Real138
Also could you put in Tower defense right under the main logo in similar font and color to the Warcraft letters in the original

greatly appreciated if you could do this for me :grin:

I'll see what I can cook up.. But first tomorrow..

Level 12
Hubby... Baron... how do you make the pretty text with the colors and the sexyness?

Oh my god, Hubcool! You are copying my way of making the zip file the name of the person to give it to! :O

nah that was my little brother posting no me he is making map with some friends of his :)
How old is he? I'm still wondering if I'm the youngest map maker...

Level 35
Well on my loading screen could you make this the main background.

Greatly appreciated if you could do this for me :grin:

No problem - Here you go - Sorry for the time taken. My wow font cased working, so had to draw the letters by hand, took ages:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture18030.jpg
And before you say it, ye I also just noticed the small white line - I'll remove it for you if it bothers you ingame

Hubby... Baron... how do you make the pretty text with the colors and the sexyness?

Uses a gradient color.

Level 35
Lol! You don't have the real Warcraft text!

Besides that I didn't bother to make them 3D I would say the two of them look almost exactly the same... But yes - I don't have the World of Warcraft font (its called font, not text) as it is custom made from the Thorndale font.

But I did have a "user made version of it" which is identical although its not 100% the same. (I never claimed otherwise - Just said "my wow font" hinting it was not The Wow font).

At any rate - The font which I wrote the creator name in is actually a authentic wow font - The wow font used for quests that is. :wink:

Lastly I do actually have the Warcraft font (not to confuse with the Wow font) - But thats a whole different story. :smile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will like it real138 :thumbs_up:

Level 35
Can you make dis into a loading screen for my map Invasion of Quel'thalas? (Mini map too please :D) And of coarse you will get credits and more importantly rep :D

Sure I can make it.. And actually the important thing is credits for the help.

Anyway - Are you sure you want that picture...? It doesn't look very good now - And in order to avoid stretching I would prefer adding a black border around it... to keep it centered... again I don't think it would look so good as a load screen.

It can easily be used as a mini map though.. assuming you really mean mini map and not map preview.

Level 11
Border, You mean a simple black line around it? I can do that easy. The reason why Im asking is because the Loading screen one is a default blizz one, and the minimap one kinda... >.> well, I dont have one :(
Ill make a border and will edit when Im done.

EDIT: Wow, I didnt know I could do all that... Obviously photoshop wasnt origonaly made for texturing Warcraft III :D

Attachments

• 538px-sylvanashelf[1]_edited-2.jpg
    538px-sylvanashelf[1]_edited-2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Level 15
Besides that I didn't bother to make them 3D I would say the two of them look almost exactly the same... But yes - I don't have the World of Warcraft font (its called font, not text) as it is custom made from the Thorndale font.

But I did have a "user made version of it" which is identical although its not 100% the same. (I never claimed otherwise - Just said "my wow font" hinting it was not The Wow font).

At any rate - The font which I wrote the creator name in is actually a authentic wow font - The wow font used for quests that is. :wink:

Lastly I do actually have the Warcraft font (not to confuse with the Wow font) - But thats a whole different story. :smile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will like it real138 :thumbs_up:

wow i love it thanks Baron. if you want to you can add into the loading screen that its made by you :)

Level 35
Here you go Evillizard:

Enjoy, I changed the look of it a little (improved text appearance)

Download it here

Both files are in there - And if I for some reason didn't give you the correct tga. file, you can use the one I gave you as mini map instead of map preview if you just change the path.

Could you turn this into a loading screen please? Also, could u maybe remove the PlayStation2 icon and the little letters in the bottom of the image? Thanks

Download it here

Actually red baron could you also make a map preview the one that shows up in the make a game screen? also put a little comment in there that it was made by you ;)

Sure, thats called a map preview by the way :wink:

You'll most likely see it tomorrow..unless someone else makes it. But how would you like it to look..? Just the same text as before or..?

Level 11
Ty :3 +Rep
When I get my comp fixed ill put in the map ><

Edit: Google is my enemy. I finally figured out the 7-zip thing and looked at the Loading screen. I would of been screwed if you didnt did what you did. I should Double +rep you :p thx again

Edit2: Or mabye double credit you in my credits? Perhaps both? Such are the mysterys of life.

Edit3: Hmmm, Loading screen works, but the mini-map doesnt. But, I might be unsure what I say by minimap... I mean the icon you see in the map section, or the icon you see in the lobby when I host the game. Thats the minimap right?

Last edited:
Level 15
Here you go Evillizard:

Enjoy, I changed the look of it a little (improved text appearance)

Download it here

Both files are in there - And if I for some reason didn't give you the correct tga. file, you can use the one I gave you as mini map instead of map preview if you just change the path.

Download it here

Sure, thats called a map preview by the way :wink:

You'll most likely see it tomorrow..unless someone else makes it. But how would you like it to look..? Just the same text as before or..?

ha i said map preview :p just added a description of what it was JUST in case ;) and sure o and if your gonna change it could you also take out the little white line ty :gg:

Level 35
ha i said map preview :p just added a description of what it was JUST in case ;) and sure o and if your gonna change it could you also take out the little white line ty :gg:

Yea I'll remove it.. annoyed me as well (I won't most likely have much time tomorrow though)

Ty :3 +Rep
Edit3: Hmmm, Loading screen works, but the mini-map doesnt. But, I might be unsure what I say by minimap... I mean the icon you see in the map section, or the icon you see in the lobby when I host the game. Thats the minimap right?

Thats the mapPreview...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly I have a picture on my comp which I know I was meant to do some kind of load screen with, but I have no idea what... So if someone misses something - feel free to tell.

Level 5
hey, can i get a loading screen and minimap image for a map I'm making?

all i can think of, is having my bnet name: S10
and the map name: Dawn RPG
in it.

maybe have some of the default heroes engaging in battle

Level 35
hey, can i get a loading screen and minimap image for a map I'm making?

all i can think of, is having my bnet name: S10
and the map name: Dawn RPG
in it.

maybe have some of the default heroes engaging in battle

Hmm I got an idea - I'll see how it turns out. The others might also create something, then you can choose the theme / look you prefer.

Level 35
How's my request Red?

The thread is getting deeper. xD
Anyway if you're busy you can forget about it. I still working on the other map anyway. :)

Ehh.. Now I am getting unsure :con: It was you who wanted the Lordearon one right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kahiera

Yours is being worked on :wink:

Level 35
Ran'dome Clash

Anyway if your to busy don't worry about it. :D

Woa - I totally forgot about that one sorry.. I already made it.. never made the final touch on it though. I'll post it in less then a hour (EDIT: Unless, as it turned out, that I emptied my bin..). :hohum:

But now you got it

Download it here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I am going to complete the rest of the request today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.