• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Okay I was wrong, I need this: I would remove the WoW Logo but it cuts his brains off.

Ice.jpg
That size too.

Level 7
Could you make me this loading screen??
http://www.sanitarium.net/stuff/pics/FMA.jpg
and could you remove those words at the bottom right of the picture hehe...
hope you could make it!

I was wondering if it was possible to make some parts in the loading screen move....?
if you have any idea of how to move it pls tell me because i saw a map which after it loaded the loading screen shook a lot sooo....

Last edited:
Level 16
Here it is. tell me if you want to change something..

For the paths, remove war3mapimported/ from both files. you must put the blp and the mdx in the same folder >.<

Attachments

• Ani123.jpg
    Ani123.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 500
  • Ani123.blp
    244 KB · Views: 91
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 99
Level 16
---BUMP---

Here it is, blackricc. For the paths, remove war3mapimported\ from both files. You must put the blp and mdx in the same folder >.<

Attachments

• good_vs_evil_jpg_rZd_141878.jpg
    good_vs_evil_jpg_rZd_141878.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 179
  • good_vs_evil_jpg_rZd_141878.blp
    403.3 KB · Views: 46
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 57
Level 7
Hey Hubcool I didnt read through the 15 other pages of comments(This may have already been answered) but what size should an image be to keep it crystal clear as the load screen? I may also be requesting your help soon
-Thanks

Level 16
rofl everybody. and midnight, the biggest is the best. the more big it is, the more quality it will have. If you wanna know which size i use, im using 512 x 512 (the texture of the LoadingScreen.mdx) but the bigger it is, the more resolution it will have, even when it will be 512 x 512.

Level 16
kk. ill wait for your pic. and yeah, i forgot this, dont take a too big pic if you dont want a big filesize XD. they have a great resolution, but a large filesize (some are over 500 KB! But they are really cool and beautiful :p

Level 7
Meteor's End

Well i wrecked my first idea on accident so i wasnt as in to it but i still think i came out with a decent picture and it was fun to make the town hall building anyway :p
Just so you know its supposed to be a sunset just before a meteor hits ^^

Attachments

• Meteor's Dawn.png
    Meteor's Dawn.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.