• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can u make this into a loading screen pls for my map!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 202
Level 5
plz make me a lord of the rings loadscreen with the name Lotr builder in it i want it be somthing with Moria (google mines of moria)

I tried making something, I was bored, it can't hurt doing the picture you asked for? :)
I just did it for fun in ps so you really don't need to touch it, you can wait for hub's picture :smile:

LOTR-Builder.jpg
View attachment LoadingScreen-Lotr-Builder.rar

EDIT: Now I changed the .rar file.
.rar file includes:
  • Full Screen JPG Picture
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
  • FullScreen.blp
  • Photoshop Document
  • TGA Document

I use the following converting programs from TGA -> BLP, Hive's BLP-Conv on tool section, Wc3 Viewer, Wc3 Image Extractor II. All can be found here on the Hive tool section.

And also, All kind of edit's on the picture can be done, adding, changing, removing text, other pictures.
Likly everything can be done, I have it all saved in layers, open for you to edit (if you don't want me to).
And I give results when I do things, PS is a part of my life (A)
PS = "Photoshop".

And oh just for the PR.
I can do avatars, icons, loadingscreens, minimap pictures, signatures, wallpapers, photoedits, gifs.

Last edited:
Level 5
...ok. you made that loading screen... do you like it i_brg_doom? i will make another if you want.

Hubcool do one for him, I'd say the more he have of choices the better. :smile:
If you had a map and you want a loadingscreen, then wouldn't you like many to chose from? :confused:

:pal:

Level 5
i like it a bit but i want the total name of lotr builder in it and not like 4 letters are in one :p its nice but not good enough

Maybe Hubcool get it, I didn't understand what you ment, you mean every word is supposed to be in a line?
Non-clustered?

Or just like that?
:s
LOTR-Builder V2.jpg

No dragon ;P
LOTR-Builder V3.jpg

Level 5
nice one abeholm +rep a hubcool you can still make that loadscreen because i could use 2 :) btw moosenoir i made that thing for you watch your thread

hehe oh okey, here is the full package:
Includes all source files, converted files and a compressed file using 512x512 px.
It's a perfect complete package for you.
View attachment LoadingScreen-Lotr-Builder.rar
If you do not know what is what and what to do with what go to:
:fp: World-Editor Tutorials Site
and you will get all your answeres answere'd. :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Alright, the description of this request may be a bit vague, but I would like a loading screen that fits a WoW Arena map. I'm going to make my own arenas, so don't use a loading screen from one of the WoW arenas. If you find a picture that fits this, that would be awesome, else I would just like to request a picture with black background with some cool looking letters saying:

WOW ARENA
By Leazy

Thanks in advance!

Level 5
lol. too vague for me. so, if i understand, you want a cool wow arena pic, with a black background, with letter saying WOW ARENA By Leazy?

Yes thats what he said.
But even I couldn't do what you asked for.
If you want an arena of your own you got to bring Hubcool a picture, you can't say I want a fitting arena picture for my map that isn't a wow original arena picture.

what is a wow arena picture then?
google up an arena picture or you might just get results you don't wish for.
Then you must just accept Hubcools picture however it looks because I don't think you Hubcool are willing to do a massiva load of different loadingscreens on different custom random arenas you google up? :confused:

MORE DETAILS :thumbs_up:

Level 4
No. I have found no picture that I'd like to have as loading screen that in my opinion look good enough and fits for the theme. So, if you want to look for a picture like that / knows about one, that would be awesome. If thats the case, I would like to have that picture and then like at the top, in the middle
WOW ARENA
and under it, centered ''By Leazy''.

If you don't find a picture, I would like a loading screen with a black background that has some cool letters in the middle saying ''WOW ARENA'' and then under if, centered ''By Leazy''.

Edit: The game is suppose to be as exact to WoW arena as possible, just not the same arenas, I was saying if he got a picture that fits that theme.

Level 4
Have you played World of Warcraft? If so, then you know that there are different BG's. Arena is kind of like a BG, there are many different arenas, you get a arena at random and there you fight against other arena teams. You can go 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5.

Level 4
Sorry, can't use it since it only works for the Alliance faction. Then, just make a loading screen with the black background and cool letters in the middle, centered saying ''WOW ARENA'' and under it centered ''By Leazy''. Thanks in advance =)

Level 5
Could I ask what kind of terrain you have?
Something like, barrens like, ashenvale type etc
and do you have specialized races or factions?

Level 4
Terrain: Cityscape
Races: All races will probably be included. (Blood Elf, Draenei, Orc, Troll, Night Elf, Tauren, Undead, Human, Dwarf & Gnome).

Level 4
Me like very much ;D

Could you try and add some border to the loading screen and maybe make the letters just a tiny bit bigger?

Level 16
ok. thats cool. gl with your cookie. i hope your mother will not choke. YOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! snow, snow everywhere !!!

hey Leazy, i found something for you. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Attachments

• Leazy.jpg
    Leazy.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 211
Level 4
Abeholm: Awesome loading screen. However, things I would like to change:

# Put the text to the right and more down, change it to ''WOW ARENA''
# Under the text WoW arena, put the text ''By Leazy''
# Remove the black areas over, under and at the left side of the picture, keep the borders at the top and bottom & make the same borders at the sides, maybe make them a tiny bit bigger.

Thats all I could think of as for now, good loading screen though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.