• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I like yours too, however it's really hard to decide which one is the best when I have not seen the final product of his

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot, Hubcool you will receive rep when I get rep you again =)

Level 5
Abeholm: Awesome loading screen. However, things I would like to change:

# Put the text to the right and more down, change it to ''WOW ARENA''
# Under the text WoW arena, put the text ''By Leazy''
# Remove the black areas over, under and at the left side of the picture, keep the borders at the top and bottom & make the same borders at the sides, maybe make them a tiny bit bigger.

Thats all I could think of as for now, good loading screen though. :)

Is that what you had in mind, or am i riding a bike in the forest? :razz:
WoW-Arena LoadingScreen.jpg

Level 4
Abeholm: that is much better! +rep. However, could you make the letters maybe a tiny bit taller enlarge by leazy a tiny bit? Other than that, exactly how I want it =)

Level 4
Oh, Hubcool. I didn't see that you updated the old picture. I have to say, I liked his better than the old one but after you updated the picture I just can't say which I like more now :O

Level 4
Awesome Abeholm! Thanks alot & +rep

Hubcool: I will save both of the loading screen and decide which one to use when the time comes. Thansk to the both of you!

Level 8
Ehm, hubcool? This may sound wierd, but the loading screen dont work, i have the same picture as minimap image, and it doesn't work either.

So.. if you not are busy, maybe you could make me a new one? xDDD
I know it is much to make, but it's up to you! :wink:

If so, i would really like this one, http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1387764/article_images/cod401.jpg

i think it suits better for my map.

I hope this is not too much for ask for.
3x thanks in advance!
________
BeMyLoverXXX

Last edited:
Level 5
Ehm, hubcool? This may sound wierd, but the loading screen dont work, i have the same picture as minimap image, and it doesn't work either.

So.. if you not are busy, maybe you could make me a new one? xDDD
I know it is much to make, but it's up to you! :wink:

If so, i would really like this one, http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1387764/article_images/cod401.jpg

i think it suits better for my map.

I hope this is not too much for ask for.
3x thanks in advance!

?????? :confused::confused::confused: :wink:
:fp:SAS-Spetnaz.jpg

Level 8
The file you attached, contains 5 files,

LoadingScreen = 1
SaS-Spetnaz 512x512 Compressed = 143
SaS-Spetnaz 515x512 Compressed.tga = 1.024 (wow huge size!)
SaS-Spetnaz = 0
SaS-Spetnaz.tga = 1,875!!

and the path, i deleted the war3imported, so it's just the file name.

What am i doing wrong?

Is it only one of the files i need or something?
________
Live Sex

Last edited:
Level 5
The file you attached, contains 5 files,

LoadingScreen = 1
SaS-Spetnaz 515x512 Compressed.tga = 1.024 (wow huge size!)
SaS-Spetnaz = 0
SaS-Spetnaz.tga = 1,875!!

and the path, i deleted the war3imported, so it's just the file name.

What am i doing wrong?

Is it only one of the files i need or something?

LoadingScreen = 1
You need those 2.

Level 5
i import those two, not working.. i get a black screen :(( it was so nice otherwise mate!

That is not my problem, you have all source files and converted. just ask around and you'll have your loadingscreen right on your map in no time.

Level 8
can someone try to attach it to a random map and show it here? Then i can maybe figure it out from that.

Here is my map with it:

If still not anything can be done, i was wondering, can you AbeHolm or Hubcool maybe just make the original loading screen? The one AbeHolm edited? :)
________
PhoenixCub cam

Attachments

• klæ.w3x
    147.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Level 5
can someone try to attach it to a random map and show it here? Then i can maybe figure it out from that.

Here is my map with it:

If still not anything can be done, i was wondering, can you AbeHolm or Hubcool maybe just make the original loading screen? The one AbeHolm edited? :)

Works perfectly for me. :)
Take a look at that ap I put it in there, maybe you see something you've missed.
SaS-Spetnaz.jpg
View attachment SaS-Spetnaz LoadingScreen MAP.w3x

Level 2
Need a loading screen

Hey Hubcool, me and a mini team of IRL friends, are making a ORPG, and we really need a loading screen, so i wonder if you could help us?

ss645.jpg

Thanks.

Level 35
Hi people if you use someones work as a loading screen remember to give credit. Anyway just wanted give you a :thumbs_up: for you work. Good your being helpfull as many find loadingscreens complicated.

Anyway tell if you have a issue with something which needs to be changed or removed on a picture and I could do it for you (If you having troubles)

Anyway good work. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.