• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Name this spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have a hero called Queen of Suffering that uses the succubi model.
One of the spells she has is...

Deal 150 damage to target unit them that unit heals 300 hitpoints over 10 seconds.

If you could think of a good name that would be awesome :O
Currently all I have is Prolonged Suffering.. But that doesn't make alot of sense because this is more of an execution spell or a healing spell.

Level 14
Wait so your target loses 150 hp in a second and then(if he isn't dead) regains 30 hp per second over 10 seconds?

I wouldn't call it suffering. Suffering is something like 10 damage per second for 30 seconds. This is just a direct blow, following a gentel restoration. I can't think of a good name for this except, perhaps, demonic kiss or demonic touch, or the same with succubus instead of demonic.

That's the best I can think up right now.

Level 2
I think "Dead or Alive" would be a good name, because thats what it is. You can die, or you can live.

Last edited:
Level 4
ammmm

give it name "Life Rulet" you can die or you can live there isnt third thing....
or "Die with me" i dont have expl. for this....

Status
Not open for further replies.