• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need suggestions to finish this hero concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
full

full

Hero class name: ?
Theme: Tribal
Function: Disabler
Type: Range hero, non magical
Weapons: Spears/Throw axes

HERO NAME (NOT PROPER NAME)
I don't want to name it "Disabler", i would like to take something more... Tribal

I think this description could be better:
He becomes from a tribal race (trolls), his tribe uses disabling spells cuz they are againts the unnatural things, they want to keep the nature as it is, they arent druids cuz they dont serve to the nature/forest, all they do is purge/fight all the unnatural things, they arent good, they are neutral but they care about keeping the planet out of any kind of unnatural advantage from any warrior or creature, they return their enemies to what they are without all these buffs n spelld, they also dealt extra damage to buffed enemies.

Disabler/Nullifier/Purifier

Spells
- no spells names ideas yet so pls help here too

1: disables target's extra magical defense (a passive from some units in my map

2: increases target's spells cooldown

3: time effect, disables target's last casted spell (target needs to cast a new different spell to enable last disabled spell again, new casted spell becomes disabled now

4: gains attack speed

5: every hit silences target for 1,5 seconds

6: every hit disarms target for 1,5 seconds

7: if target moves get damaged

8: kills summoned units in target area (my map have some Summoner heros

9: makes target unable the get buffs, it cant also be healed

-
Ulti: damage becomes in heal (damage taken becomes hp healed

Ulti: you cant die, u keep taking damage but ur hp cant go under 1, all damage taken while u r under this effect is collected n is deal to you after the effect is over

Last edited:
Level 2
1) Curse/Hex/Maeldiction - just add a emotion or demon sounding name after the word
2) Mind Rot
4)Frenzy/Bloodlust/Adrenaline Surge
8)Expunge Summons
9)same as 1 - just add a emotion or demon sounding name after the word

These were all my ideeas right now
Ty :), any hero name idea? I don't want to name it "Disabler", i would like to take something more... Tribal

Level 2
Shield Breaker

Jungle Mushrooms

Mind Rot

Fury

Silencing Strike

Disarming Strike

Caltrops

Evaporate Magic

Reject Magic

Ultimates:

Harmful Healing

Living On Borrowed Time
Any hero name?

He is part of a tribe who hates innatural things, they hate magical advantages n buffs, they return their enemies to what they are without all these buffs n spelld, they also dealt extra damage to buffed enemies.

Disabler/Nullifier/Purifier

Level 7
@cleavinghammer @Hive_Parasite

What about someone who returns the things to its natural form?
Sorry, I am not feeling that the description provided fits the kit of your hero....so I am stomped for ideas.

I feel like your hero fits more this description: someone who mixes martial combat and debilitating spells.

Outside of Eldritch Huntsman, I would probably call this hero:

Profane Wanderer, Gloom Stalker, Aberrant Ascendant, Bleak Walker.

Level 2
Sorry, I am not feeling that the description provided fits the kit of your hero....so I am stomped for ideas.

I feel like your hero fits more this description: someone who mixes martial combat and debilitating spells.

Outside of Eldritch Huntsman, I would probably call this hero:

Profane Wanderer, Gloom Stalker, Aberrant Ascendant, Bleak Walker.
Well, thanks first of all, i like how you defend your ideas :), it makes me feel you are interested :)

I think this description could be better:
He becomes from a tribal race (trols), his tribe uses disabling spells cuz they are againts the unnatural things, they want to keep the nature as it is, they arent druids cuz they dont serve to the nature/forest, all they do is purge/fight all the unnatural things, they arent good, they are neutral but they care about keeping the planet out of any kind of unnatural advantage from any warrior or creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.