• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18

Rainbow-Dash-In-Nyan-Costume-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-26818958-504-648.jpg

doodle_rainbowdash___and_more_by_gashi_gashi-d4j9dir.png

Last edited:
Level 22
Nice and pleasant episode! Love it for being snow themed (I love snow) and Christmas themed, also for the action and the tale. Also it coincides with the weather here that is also turning into snowing. Overall a lovely and so in the holiday spirit episode.

Now, obviously because Hasbro does make a break on holidays (and not every company does), they air this episode a week earlier and the same was about the episode with Luna.

Still, nice preparation for the holidays.
a_very_pony_christmas_by_ponyrake-d4hqbeq.png

Level 21
Thanks goodness I don't visit the adult cartoon sites, cause no famous show is spared. Don't even wanna know what THEY did >_>

no_by_blackfeathr-d3lizuv.png

Let Derpy help you with that problem.

Oh and found this this pic online for the holidays and Happy Holidays Hive Members!
in_the_meadow_we_can_build_a_snowman_by_waggonercartoons-d4jmjd1.png

Level 14
I thought the rock that the 3 leaders (Commander Hurricane,Chancellor Puddinghead,and Princess Platinum) fought on was tom's ancestor
LAWL

Level 14
Someone tagged this thread Friendship is magic,and rainbow dash... needs moar pinkie and fluttershy (and a bit of Twilight)

Level 22
I've AVG IS 2011, I've worked for it and I know how viruses behave, so im 100% clean. So what would happen is the Resident Shield or online shield findings would block it, nothing to ever reach your PC unless you doubleclick it and even then, would get to the vault.

The point is, the page gives a 404 error, no redirection to a virus... wow I didn't know that site is N/A, I used it for dl-ing & watching what otherwise I cant :/

Level 11
I've AVG IS 2011, I've worked for it and I know how viruses behave, so im 100% clean. So what would happen is the Resident Shield or online shield findings would block it, nothing to ever reach your PC unless you doubleclick it and even then, would get to the vault.

The point is, the page gives a 404 error, no redirection to a virus... wow I didn't know that site is N/A, I used it for dl-ing & watching what otherwise I cant :/

I don't like AVG anymore, it took 1½ month for mine to realize I had a trojan virus in my wow file (performance dropped like a stone). :(

Maybe there is a trojan pony on devianart... anyway does anyone have an alternative website? :(

the_troyan_derp_by_beaverblast-d3g60lx.png

Last edited:
Level 14
^ wtf..

Oh did they make this now because of the ponyarchive, seems every story turns into a comic ^^

Nice Avatar, "Doctor Fluttershy expected that *wink*"
Anyway Flamingo1986 (the one who made the Pinkie Pie in Present Prank animation) will credit me in his future works
Edit: I has Print screeny!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Brony2.png
    Brony2.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 350
Level 22
Nice Avatar, "Doctor Fluttershy expected that *wink*"

Thanks, and thank Yudhaikeledai at deviantart because it is thanks to him that these awesome animations exist.

Also you haven't seen the full animation which I couldn't add here only because of the silly restrictions of 255KB gifs, I mean look at the large amount of resources & maps just taking space yet they didn't increase the file size allowed for gifs. Hopefully they will do with THW 2.0, on behalf of the needless portion of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.