• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Infinity + 20% = Ponies

99652d1300382051-daily-smiley-custom-smiley-request-thread-blink.gif
Logic ftw!
98296d1298463637-my-little-pony-friendship-magic-over-happe.gif

I declare you awesome... which you already have heard a lot of times, i suppose.

BTW, can Milkshape and 3ds import obj. files? If yes, then, I'd love someone to UV this:
197323-albums3867-picture44218.png

and then send me the UV pic file (those crazy lines) in 512x512.
I want to make poniz!

Last edited:
Level 21
Can you tell us where we can find it on Youtube and do you mind posting a Youtube version of it here for us to watch as well?
Well mind me asking if its even out yet on Youtube, well anyway sorry!
MORE PONIES!!!!! DERP....
ten_very_venturous_ponies____by_neonsupertails-d3bb5cw.png

@ganon

The Warcraft is still probably a little high poly
You could try condensing the ears a bit more, you don't need the thickness on them
You could also probably make the legs a little boxier and save on some more polies

Of course if someone knows more about what they're actually doing and everything I just said was wrong please correct me

Level 21
it__s_friday_by_emlan-d3bx3iw.png
rarity_by_johnjoseco-d3bwq7p.jpg
gilda__s_revenge_page_one_by_chrisboe4ever-d3bvv7n.jpg

More pony pics for the thread guys, and I have the emotions for the main ponies as well.
I'll make sure to post them when I get a chance. :3

Level 21
What do you mean with "pony emoticons"? Mine?

No man. How they act on the show.
Twilight- Is the bookworm of the group and learns from other people, to make herself more better.
Pinkie Pie- Is the hyper one and always on sugar for goddamn no reason what so ever.
Applejack- Is the rodeo one who is helpful around ponies.
Fluttershy- Is really a shy pony and shy is really cute right?
Rarity- Is really a drama queen and there really is no explanation needed.
Rainbow Dash- Is just super excited to fly around and really glad to do it so damn fast.
The purple dragon is like a mix between them though, and he helps the girl ponies once in awhile.

Level 10
There are some problems with the new episode, some of which stand out:

~Seemed... really short. There were like only a little amount of good jokes, and even fewer highlights.
~Where is Rainbow Dash?
~Just a brief Cameo of Applejack.
~Photofinish is German (nothing bad), instead of French, that would fit much better IMO. Though this is just a minor fact.

The thing that made this episode ROCK is Pinkie Pie with her being just what she is: random.This episode was totally filled with hilarious moments of Pinkie Pie. She seemed much more high on cookies than usually, even eating an apple for once. Of course Fluttershy makes everything better, while Rarity does the opposite. For some reason, I never got into her character, never felt her. And especially in this episode that is shown;
She may be the best friend of Fluttershy and vice versa, but she's totally the negative of Fluttershy; loving the attention, selfish and convincing (Well, for one, Fluttershy could convince me to do anything :D). She was such a BITCH in this episode, you must watch it to believe.

Level 23
The thing that made this episode ROCK is Pinkie Pie with her being just what she is: random.This episode was totally filled with hilarious moments of Pinkie Pie. She seemed much more high on cookies than usually, even eating an apple for once. Of course Fluttershy makes everything better, while Rarity does the opposite. For some reason, I never got into her character, never felt her. And especially in this episode that is shown;
She may be the best friend of Fluttershy and vice versa, but she's totally the negative of Fluttershy; loving the attention, selfish and convincing (Well, for one, Fluttershy could convince me to do anything :D). She was such a BITCH in this episode, you must watch it to believe.

Potential spoiler alert

Yeah, this episode was really hilarious, especially Pinkie Pie. Though I also saw a great deal ofawesome facial expressions too on several scenes. And "I feel so angry I want to scream out loud" by Fluttershy :D

When it comes to Rarity, she may be loving to be the one in the center, she isn't really that selfish. Actually what you saw in this episode for example was that she first was jealous but then she wanted Fluttershy to continue what Fluttershy was loving (in which we know Fluttershy didn't). Also, Rarity do stand for generosity, in case you forgot that:p

Was it just me who was thinking on Lady Gaga when I saw that photographer?

Level 30
Flootooshay! man that episode was too short, well atleast they return back Twilight's report for Princess Celestia, and this episode was the first time Pinkie Pie made me laugh, especially the scene were she is hiding on a apple stand or something, anyways, I hope they can decrease the airing date instead of friday, I just can't stand waiting and waiting and mourning for ponies! I don't have a slightest chance to stop and quit this addiction you know, like smoking :ah:

Status
Not open for further replies.