• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
EDIT: awh, its not an actual dj making tracks, its just a random track with a Pony banging its head to the beat. which is stil pretty awesome.

Level 10
197323-albums3867-picture44266.png

Ok, do i need to say something?

Level 8
downloaded and uploaded a whole shtload of pony pictures. put em here in a album :V

also found a new potential Avatar.

169433-albums4536-picture44272.png

---EDIT---:

the 666th post shoulda been mine -__-!

I think it's "clap clap" actually.

Nah, if you listen to the sound they make when "clapping" the sound used is more of a thudding "clop" type of sound then the high resonant "clap" sound, it's just going with the concept that they're horses, and thus hooves would make a different sound then hands

Also every pony clap gif I've seen so far has been labeled _______ clopping

Level 8
hmm... i don't think i've ever seen a thread grow this quick .__. ....
from 16 to 46 pages full ofposts in 3 days-ish ?

Epic ponies are epic.
169433-albums4536-picture44289.jpg

Level 12
WTF people......

So what, it has multiple internet meanings, like "hurr" is used with "durr?"
I've only seen it used in context of clapping (that being said I always have safe search on for obvious reasons)

CLOPPING AND CLAPPING IS DIFFERENT THINGS
ITS SRS BSNS!!! :D

imo i dont really care if its clop or clap.
I prefer brohoof.

Level 21
JOIN THE PONY GROUP!!! DERP!!!!

Well anyway, I should make myself in pony form in which I have been wanting to do lately.
We should make a little mini thing on where we make ourselves ponies and My Little Hivers.

Level 23
Just curious, but does anyone know how popular (or not) this show is with the target demographic? :p
It seems to be pretty much solely poeple from the US and Canada, with small or very minor interests from everywhere, which isn't visible on google search insight for instance.

However, if you look at the most poopular video I guess, which would be the first episode in the series the demographics are as following:
audience.png

It seems to be pretty much solely poeple from the US and Canada, with small or very minor interests from everywhere, which isn't visible on google search insight for instance.

However, if you look at the most poopular video I guess, which would be the first episode in the series the demographics are as following:
audience.png

That is also youtube, which I expect a lot of little kids don't know about, or if they do, don't know that all the episodes are available there.

Level 12
about ~BrattyLittleSister's Question, it is kinda odd and true at the same time, so what if there are more creatures out there that all ponies already recognized instead of dragons and griffins, including the manticore where fluttershy realized it was a baby, and will there be another epic episode like what they did with the first and second episode? oh man I hope Lauren Faust can accomplish all of this at the end.

there has been alot of different creatures there.
manticore, sea dragon (i dno what it really is tbh [in ep.2]), dragons, griffins, ursa minor/major, paras(p?)ites, hydra and possibly some that i am missing (im pretty sure that i did miss a few)

EDIT: i didnt count the 'really existing' animals (rabbits, birds, snakes, frogs, etc)

Level 8
Oh God. First, Hive was swarming with red Pyrities. Then, there were Fsjals. And now, we have rainbow colored unicorns.
What's next, a holy salamander fish stick on a turd gun?!

wait, that exists?

LOOK GUYS! OUR NEW MEME *derpface*!

no. ponies will rule for ever -__-! or at least a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.