• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
What are G-ponies, anyways? o_O

G = Generation

tumblr_ly4664A8Gq1qbpiy2o1_500.jpg

4908643451_72ffa1a2e1.jpg

penis.gif

images

109.jpg

Level 22
It's not a meme, love mlp fim ponies 4life. As long as there are episodes, it is way beyond meme. And as long as it appears on various games. Blizz made some new custom map on sc2, too bad the achievement isnt pwny portraits or smth, as it makes no sense to play some custom blizz map.

Level 21
G = Generation

tumblr_ly4664A8Gq1qbpiy2o1_500.jpg

4908643451_72ffa1a2e1.jpg

penis.gif

images

109.jpg

Edit: For you question why we still like ponies?
Well its good reason that there is something good on and not something horrible, and I got to admit that MLP got my vote.

Level 27

The new ones have immproved a lot since then, isn't it?

Noooow... about the"meme". If this would have been a meme, it would be dead half a year ago. But, you see, this meme transformed (or, should I say, abominated - even though I don't fight bronies as I used to do, I still can't say I'm satisfied by all this) into a fandom. Like anime fandom, or... a furry fandom. Well, you got the point. So anyways, this means that there is a high possibility of it not disappearing even after the show will be over.

So I don't know how you, but I recommend getting used to this crud as I did, Aeroblyctos - it's not going to go extinct for a few more... decades, maybe.

Level 30
Its the G1-G3.5 Ponies, and those cartoons are sh1t compared to MLP:FIM.

G1 is actually cool (because their are humans in it without having sexual desires with colorful animals and monsters) if you started watching it since you were a kid, but I never liked the outcome of that generation because of the 20% Adventure, 10% Action and 70% Drama.

Level 22
Hell...

SEASON 2 EPISODE 20 (46) IT'S ABOUT TIME

Awww so cute Twilight Sparkle! Just look at her.
The episode was awesome! I really liked the idea and this spy suit or some special ops suit made her cool! All the time there was funny moments and some action, not just talking unlike some other episodes. It was interesting to watch how she comes from the future and maybe for the 1st time no letter to Celestia?

You can tell special OPs suit fits her, Ghost suit on deviantart, now this. Did they take the idea of how she looks here from some of these ponycraft? I know it's a weak link but I totally detect some SC2 reference with the episode title and her look.

Level 27
Oh great, so they're mixing in sci-fi into the show now.

Guess I'll check out this episode when I'll have time - didn't care of this show and any other episodes, but time travel... that's something it's hard to resist to.

P.S. And no Amargaard, I'm not joining your pony legion, I will just check out this episode because of time travel thing!

Level 25
Oh great, so they're mixing in sci-fi into the show now.

Guess I'll check out this episode when I'll have time - didn't care of this show and any other episodes, but time travel... that's something it's hard to resist to.

P.S. And no Amargaard, I'm not joining your pony legion, I will just check out this episode because of time travel thing!

Are you like Amargaard's first base bitch or something to ask for his permission?

Level 14
I never wanted you to join us - I just wanted you and your evil gang to stop mocking me for being a brony ;)

You know what? This is a thread for a show,not discussing someone's brony life and debating about stopping the "evil gang" mock him for being a brony

Just dropping a reminder,of course,any moderator will clean this thread in no time

Level 27
So, I watched the episode with time travel. This is what I got to say.

I highly doubt there were any Starcraft references. Tychus intro phrase and episode name are just random coincedence, and those sneaky ninja-ish pijamas have nothing to do with SC ghosts, it's just that ragged clothes give her a... more post-apocaliptic feel.

Oh, and those Canterlot guards are even more ignorant about your appearance than Skyrim ones.

That's all I have to say.

Level 22

I highly doubt there were any Starcraft references. Tychus intro phrase and episode name are just random coincedence, and those sneaky ninja-ish pijamas have nothing to do with SC ghosts, it's just that ragged clothes give her a... more post-apocaliptic feel.

Oh, and those Canterlot guards are even more ignorant about your appearance than Skyrim ones.

That's all I have to say.

Probably not, afterall that's not Ponycraft (although one would've been great). But her outfit reminded very much of those comics and Twilight Sparkle Ghost.

Level 22
Since we talk about if there's any SC references, obviously SC+MLP.. ~Edit, if not the last episode, the one with Fluttershy had a tauren with absolute tauren voice, so I think they may have taken something from WoW since they hardly know War3 and WoW is the game that everyone's heard about.

Last edited:
Level 7
Considering Friendship Is Magic's popularity and rather extensive reach, I would not be surprised if it alluded both to Starcraft and Warcraft in one or two of its episodes. And that's outside the fandom. In the fandom, the fans have somehow managed to cram MLP into almost every single fictional universe invented, from Star Wars to Team Fortress to Doctor Who. >.<

Level 27
Ponycraft?
is it Warcraft + MLP
or Starcraft + MLP

Don't forget about Minecraft + MLP

Honestly, I would like to see Herobrine stalking the residents of Ponyville.

Considering Friendship Is Magic's popularity and rather extensive reach, I would not be surprised if it alluded both to Starcraft and Warcraft in one or two of its episodes. And that's outside the fandom. In the fandom, the fans have somehow managed to cram MLP into almost every single fictional universe invented, from Star Wars to Team Fortress to Doctor Who. >.<

Yea. Sometimes it even gets out of control (Who am I kidding?! It gets out of control most of the time!). But, honestly, I really enjoyed those Ponycraft comics with Starcraft universe characters going brony. You know, Raynor with RD tattoo, zealots fighting for Fluttershy toy.

Level 19
im still working my way thorugh season 2
btw, i met a guy who makes MLP ears and horns

Uh, this reminded me of people with fox/cat ears and tails... it's kinda weird when you re on the wrong place...

Also, my girlfriend gave me a official pikie pie plushie. Apart from the mane and tail its kinda equal, I even thinking of changing then with a friend of mine who does customs plushies too.

Now Pinkie watch me sleep, forever...

Level 22
This episode was heck of a cool!
Starting with Fluttershy's funny big NO <3, and the story/adventure part with the dragons, taking a lava bath, the whole second part of the episode, definitely nice.

I would say one of the good ones for sure and focusing on Spikey-Wikey (lol - again) for the first time.

Level 19
Im starting to like more and more fluttershy, also my girlfriend. her awesome "no" on the start made me smile, she balanced well her tauren thingie with the cuteness....

But still Pinkie is best pony.

Also, Rarity treating spike like her chubby little baby is really funny knowing the crush he has on her.

Level 22

SEASON 2 EPISODE 22 (48) HURRICANE FLUTTERSHY

And yet another awesome episode featuring Fluttershy! <3 The combination with RD is wonderful, as I like her too - 3rd fave pony, always good episodes with them.
It seems Fluttershy's intertia couldn't make her stop, there are the Pegasi !

Also Fluttershy's lesson is valid for me pretty much, I guess there is a reason I chose her to be my fave. It's a good reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.