• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Contest #11 - Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
With a nice 1 day delay here goes the last version. Some sessions were added on the end. I thought of using Eldritch in the name, but it would be too literal. :p

Anyways, i'm really happy to see more people participating. This contest is turning really interesting.

The Sonar sample used in the beggining of the song is the "Sonar wide.wav" by cydon. Can be found on Freesound.com

Attachments

• Unknow Waters.mp3
    5.3 MB · Views: 168
upload_2019-1-20_19-44-51.png
New WiP. Not very proud but it looks like something at least. I may edit it tomorrow.

Attachments

• New lands.mp3
    3.1 MB · Views: 185
Level 16
@Naze the contestants @Brambleclaw and @Hakren have uploaded their final submissions.

@GhostOfPast

Not too sure if you're going to make further changes. This is just a reminder for the dead line that is tomorrow.
@enzo2090

You never did back after my last post. Hopefully you will still be able to submit what you've made so far.
@Tridinar

I highly suggest you do upload what you've made so far as well. The dead line is the 21st not the 18th.
Thanks,
ItsRyanBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.