• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
BEEN!! I HAVE SUGGESTION :D :D
MAKE YOUR PUDGE WAR MODEL TO DOTA 2 PUDGE :D :D
jfwzk6.jpg

AND ALSO THE PORTRAIT WITH BACKGROUND!! CHECK ON PD!! :D :D IT'z by Storm_hih

Level 3
Update:
Jas.per - Naga Spell Pack uploaded!

Also, Radamantus has offered to help me by completing GUI requests. So if you would like your spell to be done in GUI, please specify so in your request :p

@ShadowDruid: Do you want the spells in GUI or vJASS?

@Caelez: I am starting with your request now. Some questions:

What does "dealing damage in line to enemy unit" mean? Does the caster slash forward 500/625/750/875 distance and deal 80/145/210/275 damage to enemies that come near the caster?

3. Tornado Spin [E] - active, instant
Level - 4
description : spin around and push nearby unit away, enemy unit are disarm(unable to attack) for 2 second after the cast.
Level 1 - 100 damage, 200 range
Level 2 - 160 damage, 350 range
Level 3 - 220 damage, 500 range
Level 4 - 280 damage, 650 range

Mana Cost : 100/110/120/130
Cooldown : 6 sec

Is 200/350/500/650 range how far each unit is pushed back? What is the AoE of the spell?[/QUOTE]

for the flash strike, the hero travel in a straight line, enemy unit which is nearby the line travel by the hero receive damages.

yes the 200/350/500/650 is how far each unit bein pushed back then for the tornado spin, which you mean is unit within an AOE start bein pushed back? if yes, then set it 200.

Wow, you have a lot of spells that you want done. Questions:
- When you say something like "adding 50 [+50 Per Level] Damage", does this mean that level 1 damage will be 100? Or does it add 50 per level from level 2?
- What does Defensive Mastery add 1 [+1.5 Per Level] of?

its like this :
Level 1 = 50 [ Add +50 when level 2]
Level 2 = 100 [ Add +50 when level 3]

Defensive mastery adds's Armor

Level 3
Update: Since I can edit posts again, I have updated the first post with new requests and the current requests' progress. Please let me know if I have left your off the list!

Update 2:
Caelez - Dual Blade SP uploaded!

Uhm, thanks bean, but something are incomplete. Wish you could help me fix it?
1.the 3rd skills (tornado spin), can you make the unit being push back with some effect like dust or something (spirit breaker's passive stun pushback in dota), and decrease the speed of being pushing back
2. the ultimate blow, please make it the unit do only one hit, but came out 2 damage value, and whenever the unit taking damage in time, it also appear damage value (like shadow strike). not sure if the skill work properly, cuz it last only few moment.

Level 17
@Caelez: Please read the configurables of each spell. To change the knockback speed, open the Tornado Spin trigger and change KB_SPEED.

Caelez said:
the ultimate blow, please make it the unit do only one hit, but came out 2 damage value

Please explain better.

I will fix the other things (knockback effect and damage over time floating text).

@ShadowDruid:

Accepted Requests

Accepted Requests
- |5%|Radamantus - Mass Control (More Info)
- |0%|Jas.per - Spell Pack
- |0%|ShadowDruid - Spell Pack

This is what it looks like. Is it different for you?

Level 18
I want spell called Illusionate. In GUI trigger. I dont have enough triggering experience just to start making this spell so I'm asking for someone who is good at making trigger spells to create this 1 for me :)

It has chance to create illusion on every attack and make illusions also have chance to replicate themselves by attacking and make illusions last 60 seconds, deals 50% damage and take 200% damage. I know it's a bit hard spell to do but i hope someone knows how to do it.

Spell should have 5 levels

Level 1: (hero) has 5% chance too create illusion and illusions have 5% to replicate.

Level 2: (hero) has 10% chance too create illusion and illusions have 7% to replicate.

Level 3: (hero) has 15% chance too create illusion and illusions also have 9% to replicate.

Level 4: (hero) has 20% chance too create illusion and illusions also have 11% to replicate.

Level 5: (hero) has 25% chance too create illusion and illusions also have 13% to replicate.

Can you do this for me plz? I need another illusion spell besides mirror image. I would really appreciate that. Thanks

I want spell called Illusionate. In GUI trigger. I dont have enough triggering experience just to start making this spell so I'm asking for someone who is good at making trigger spells to create this 1 for me :)

It has chance to create illusion on every attack and make illusions also have chance to replicate themselves by attacking and make illusions last 60 seconds, deals 50% damage and take 200% damage. I know it's a bit hard spell to do but i hope someone knows how to do it.

Spell should have 5 levels

Level 1: (hero) has 5% chance too create illusion and illusions have 5% to replicate.

Level 2: (hero) has 10% chance too create illusion and illusions have 7% to replicate.

Level 3: (hero) has 15% chance too create illusion and illusions also have 9% to replicate.

Level 4: (hero) has 20% chance too create illusion and illusions also have 11% to replicate.

Level 5: (hero) has 25% chance too create illusion and illusions also have 13% to replicate.

Can you do this for me plz? I need another illusion spell besides mirror image. I would really appreciate that. Thanks

So just like Dopplewalk??the hero chance is easy but illusion chances for illusion is hard.maybe ill create an illusion-like unit to make it.
Is that alright?

icons_5578_btn.jpg

Name : Wind Blast
Spell Type : Active
Levels : 10
Target Type : Unit
Mana Cost : 60 [+15 Per Level]
Cooldown : 16 [+.5 per Level]
Description : Launches a ball of wind to the unit dealing 50 [+50 Per Level] (The Caster's Movement Speed and Attack Speed will be increased by 20%) the unit will be stunned for 1 Seconds [+.5 Per Level]

icons_11960_btn.jpg

Name : Mark of the Dark Winds
Target Type : Unit
Mana Cost : 70 [+20 Per Level]
Cooldown : 20 [+.5 per Level] Seconds
Description : Puts a Wind Mark on the target dealing 20 [+10 Per Level]. The wind mark will Stack up to 10 [+6 Per Level]

icons_11332_btn.jpg

Name : Explode Wind
Target Type : (Unit That has a Mark of Dark Winds)
Mana Cost : 100
Cooldown : 40 Seconds
Description : Explodes the air in the Marked unit of the ability Mark of the Dark Winds Dealing 10 [+5 Per Level] x 1.9 of the Stacked ability

icons_14202_btn.jpg

Name : Windical Rage
Spell Type : Instant
Levels : 9
Manacost : 160
Cooldown : 240
Description : Enrages the hero adding 100 Damage [+50 Per Level] And Increasing Movement Speed and Attackspeed by 10% [+5% Per Level]and adding Bonus stats by 10 [+5 Per Level]
spell lasts for 3 seconds[+.5 per Level]

icons_6448_pas.jpg

Name : Air Whip
Spell Type : Passive
Description : Add's 10% [+1.5% Per Level] to Damage and 5% [+1.5% Per Level] to AttackSpeed. Increases Hp Regeneration by 4hp per seconds

icons_13194_btn.jpg

Name : Charging Stab
Target type : Unit
Cooldown : 40 Seconds
Manacost : 95 [+15 Per Level]
Description : Charges to the unit within 700 Range Damages the target by 80 [+15 Per Level] and causes the target to be Ruptured. Rupture Causes 10[+5 Per Level]Movement Damage . (Rupture Lasts for 5 Seconds)

icons_4476_btn.jpg

Name : Speed Walk
Spell Type : Instant
Cooldown : 90 Seconds
Manacost : 100
Description : Increases movement speed by 522 and leaves an illusion like in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/unexpected-charge-111798/?prev=search%3Dfast%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 Speed Walk bonus Lasts for 6 [+.8 Per Level]
icons_8788_pas.jpg

Name : Crippling Stab
Spell Type : Passive
Description : Stabs the enemy and causes -2 Armor and -10% Damage by 5% [+1% Per Level] and a 10% [+1% Per Level]Chance Critical Strike x1.75 damage

icons_5875_btn.jpg

Name : Visionize
Spell type : Instant
Manacost : 0
Cooldown : 120/115/110/105/100/95/90/85/80/75 Seconds
Description : Reveals the players hero for 20[+5 Seconds Per Level] seconds and decrease their armor by -1.

ANY QUESTIONS
Just Reply ok?

:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 4
@Caelez: Please read the configurables of each spell. To change the knockback speed, open the Tornado Spin trigger and change KB_SPEED.

Please explain better.

I will fix the other things (knockback effect and damage over time floating text).

@ShadowDruid:

This is what it looks like. Is it different for you?

Now i see it on the first page too, but when i checked first time after you said you added it, i didn't see the new things you edited. :/

Level 17
@Jas.per: Questions:
- Wind Blast: How long does the caster have increased speed for?
- Mark of the Dark Winds: Does it deal damage per second? Or does it only deal damage when Explode Wind is used?
- Mark of the Dark Winds: How long does the buff last? What happens if the caster targets a different unit each time?
- Explode Wind: Please explain "Dealing 10 [+5 Per Level] x 1.9 of the Stacked ability".

- Charging Stab: Please explain "Rupture Causes 10[+5 Per Level]Movement Damage". It would be better if it dealt a percentage of the distance moved as damage (like Bloodseeker in DotA).
- Crippling Stab: Please explain more.
- Visionize: Does it affect all enemy heroes?

@Jas.per: Questions:
- Mark of the Dark Winds: Does it deal damage per second? Or does it only deal damage when Explode Wind is used?
- Mark of the Dark Winds: How long does the buff last? What happens if the caster targets a different unit each time?
- Explode Wind: Please explain "Dealing 10 [+5 Per Level] x 1.9 of the Stacked ability".

- Charging Stab: Please explain "Rupture Causes 10[+5 Per Level]Movement Damage". It would be better if it dealt a percentage of the distance moved as damage (like Bloodseeker in DotA).

:goblin_yeah:Questions:

Answer's
- for 10 seconds
- not per second, Real Damage
- 600 Seconds, until it exploded or the caster dies Change The Target to Heroes
- 10 [+5 Per Level] x (Number of the Darkwind Buff) [Every Darkwind Buff is .5]

- Yeah I like that. Try the bloodseeker idea
- adds a 5% [+1% Per Level] chance to cause -2 Armor and -10% Damage to the target and 10% [+1% Per Level] Chance to Cause Critical Strike by x1.75 [+.05 Per Level] i forgot to put that :D

- All Enemy Heroes

Level 3
uhm, it means that when the hero cast the spell on a unit, it will move toward and attack the unit 2 times (i want it only 1 time, and then bump out 2 damage floating text fequenly.)

Level 4
@kdh
Please see the pending requests,you are in the request list

Oh sorry, i thought edited buttom was still bugged so i wasnt checking the first thread.Im going to send details in PM so i avoid spam into this thread ok?

They Just Keep Comin'

icons_12451_pas.jpg

Name : The Way of the Ninja
Type : Passive
Description : Increases MovementSpeed & Attackspeed by 5 [+5 Per Level], Adds a 5% [+5% per level] chance to cause 1.90 Critical Strike and adds allstats By 1
Rake.jpg

Name : Shuriken
Target : Ground
Cooldown : 10 [+ 2 Per Level]
Mana Cost : 200 [ + 10 Per Level ]
Return Range : 600
Description : sends out a volley of shuriken in a cone that then quickly return back (see attachments for illustration) each shuriken deals 20 damage [+20 Per Level] to any enemies it passes through. Each enemy can only be damaged once at the start of the ability and once at the end. Additionally the enemy is slowed for 2[+.5 per Level] seconds, refreshing the duration of the slow if they are hit twice.
icons_12008_btn.jpg

Name : Assasinate
Type : Active
Target : Unit
Cooldown : 60 Seconds
Manacost : 250 [ + 10 Per Level]
Cast Range : 800
Description : Blinks to the targeted unit and leaves a 300 AOE Smoke bomb that slows the enemy by 5% MS & AS (see attachments for illustration).the targeted unit deal 300 (+75 Per Level)
icons_2231_btn.jpg

Name : Ninja Technique
Type : Active
Cooldown : 30 [ + 10 Per Level]
Manacost : 75 [ + 15 Per Level]
Target : Instant
Description : Creates 3 illusion and leaves a 300 AOE Smoke bomb that slows the enemy by 5% [+1% per level] Ms and As and the hero becomes invisible by 10 [ + 5 Per Level ] Seconds. 75 [+10 Per Level] Bonus Damage

ANY QUESTIONS?
just reply

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
ahehehhehe

Ninja_vs_Cara_EstranhoGIF.gif
ninja.gif
Gaaras-team-vs-enemy-ninja.gif

Is my last spell accepted or rejected

Attachments

• Assasinate Spell.jpg
    Assasinate Spell.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Shuriken Spell.jpg
    Shuriken Spell.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 72
Level 9
Hello Rowan Atkinson (mr.bean) :D
As well as everyone else
Ok, i have something to ask for. A GUI spell, or it could also a system (not sure what it is)
Ok... here's how it should be:
Ability name: Blood rise
ability type: Passive
Description: The zombie devour its victim blood and rise itself. Give it 50% lifesteal on every wound he causes on victims. With each time the zombie eats 150 blood, it grows upper and increases 5 damage, hitpoints by 50
This is a one-level ability, so doesn't need much of levels details. But if you want/can make it multi-level, you could just fill up the bonus (damage, lifesteal,etc) and i'll rebalance them with my map. Sure, i'll still appriciated alot
Some special effects on their parts of body would be even awesome
You can use/add whatever you guys need to make it works like it should do (damage detection, etc...)
The Bonus Hitpoints could be done with the "item hit point bonus" or so would be nicer than using some jass/vjass libraries to add hp :) (since it makes things more conflicts that they should be, and for general, this spell is for creeps, so it's not that much worthy with that much conflicts)
If you need more informations, please just ask (here or PM)

Level 9
yep, it's a passive, no cooldown
means when you stealed 150 hp from target, you'll get the bonus damage and hitpoints
The lifesteal is always with 50% damage per attack
Edit: For a clearer explaination, i give you an example:
When your unit's damage is 50 and attack a unit
It restores 25 hitpoints per attack (50% lifesteal)
And with 3 hits on target, the unit become engaged, bonus with 5 attack damage and 50 hitpoints. This buff is permanent until the unit is dead (just like envolve but with buffs)
And i forgot to mentioned, max stacks is 5 times

Level 17
@Radamantus: Your request is progressing well. I am just having problems with the dummy tree unit - it appears white in-game! I can't use the Eat Tree model because it disappears after 1 second. I am trying to find a solution so that a nice tree is lifted up :p
Aside from that, I just have to include the damage and stun, and it's done! 321 lines of code so far...

Level 12
bean
i got an idea for ya

New request type idea: Improvement
Description: A new request based on the improvement of a system, spell, or make it GUI or MUI with the permission of the owner of the system or spell maded
Permission method: a quote with the free pass to edit/customize (not required when the map is already free do customize)
Accept/Reject method: The triggers should be at least understandable, with a theme/request being construed as ONE request, the map with the improved request must have of at least less than 500kbps to get accepted.

Last edited:
Level 12
I suppose that could work. Although I'm not that great with understanding others' code, I could make it work. I could try with vJASS and hopefully Radamantus will do it for GUI systems/spells. Thanks!

hehe
yo are good with GUI? (i mean, you are more focused on jass right?)

Level 17
Yes, I use vJASS for everything. I find GUI too hard to read and it isn't very flexible or efficient. However, GUI is nice for doing simple things, such as testing or creating quests (and creating MUI spells, but I never learnt how to do this in GUI).

@Striker21
Your spell will be made as an autocast spell due to some sort of damage.
It is only the possible way i can make lifesteal.
is it okay for you?
Also the spell level for damage and hp has a maximum of 100 levels.
Do you want to add some reseting level triggers such as when the unit dies???
Uploaded phunmung5173 - Devil's Slash
View attachment phunmung5173 - Devil's Slash.rar

Last edited:
Level 9
sorry for lately reply (if it is)
As i said, this spell is for creep (attackers of survival maps), not units controlled by players. So auto-cast spell is nicely acceptable. And if reseting the buffs they got can make the game more smoothy (decrease memory usage), it would be appriciated even more :) (since there'll be a big number of units have this ability), if not it wouldn't be a big matter since I don't revive creeps :ogre_haosis:
Also, it could be a multi-level spell if you wanted (so i can use it in changing difficulties)
Thanks for accepting this request. Your credits and rep surely comes :)

Level 10
Are you still taking spell requests?

- Spell Name: Inferno
- Coded In: GUI
- Levels: 1
- Target Type: unit
- Cast Type: Channel
- Detailed Description: kind of like a flame thrower, low range high damage(say 250 per sec) caster needs to channel and can cancel by moving away?
- Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Mana Cost: 150 or perhaps mana per second cast EG 50 per second if possible?

Level 19
Any of you can take this, but preferably Mr.Bean. Maybe half-half?

Bob, Battery Man - INT (Carry)

• Battery Clink (AoE Target) - Stuns all units for a short time in the target area. Units affected get a Shock Buff. Buffs stack and have a maximum limit of 15.
  • Discharge (Unit or Point Target) - Fires a large concentration of electricity, dealing moderate hp damage and low mana damage to the target unit or to units nearby the point. Units with Shock Buffs get .2 more damage for every Shock Buff on them.
  • Lightning Grasp (No Target) - Grasps the target unit with electricity, stunning it and sapping its mana off. Lasts for a short while.
  • Overcharge (On/Off Target) - Once activated, all units take double Shock Buffs. When Bob attacks a unit with a Shock Buff, .1 of the damage taken by the unit is restored in Bob's hp and depleted in the units mana, every 2 attacks. It continuously saps his mana. If his mana drops below 10%, it is turned off and he is stunned for 10 seconds.

Level 10
@corley
Just like a Carrion Swarm over time right??but will be cancelled if it moves.
Do you want it without Duration??

I think without duration would be better, but if this is diffcult to achieve then dont worry

thanks for your time

Level 17
Update:
Uploaded an archive of old completed requests. A list of the files in the archive can be found here.

@Jas.per:

icons_8195_btn.jpg

Name : Empowered Axe [Active]
Type : Instant
Cooldown : 12 Seconds
Manacost : 60 [+5 Per Level]
Description : Power's the axe adding 50 [+50 Per Level] Damage for 3 seconds and increasing attack speed by 50% lasts for 5 seconds

How many levels does this have? Also 10?
And is Explosion Fatality meant to only have 9 levels?

Last edited:
Level 12
bean, i jist wanna know

my idea about the improvement got aproved? :3
cuz i got a request

Status
Not open for further replies.