• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr_Bean's Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does dram mean? Drain?

What extra ability?

I must also apologise - I forgot that Realm of Souls and Soul Reap are Jas.per's spells, not yours! Sorry!
Because of the line "target again",that means when the first ability(we will name it as Mass Control Main) will be casted on the ground(Point A) it will up all units and "trees" and the air(you decide the height).When casted(M.C.M), the ability will be disabled hence will be replaced by the extra ability(we will name it as Mass Control Throw).IF Mass Control Throw has not been casted for 10 seconds,all lifted units and trees will be returned to its normal state but the lifted "trees" will be destroyed,Of Course,along with Mass Control Throw will be gone hence the Mass Control Main will be enabled and will start its cooldown.Of course,if Mass Control Throw is casted to the targeted point.Units and "Trees" will be thrown towards the targeted point(Point B).Each of them who reaches the point will deal 100 AoE damage and stun for 0.5 seconds.Lifted units wont be affected(enemies).Cast Range for Mass Control Main will be 1000 while the extra(M.C.T)will be 2000.If the caster reaches 2000 units away from the lifted units and "trees".The ability M.C.T will be gone.
Notes:
-Once the ability M.C.T is casted,DRAM Lightnings will be created for each trees and units connected to Point B.If not,DRAM Lightnings will be connected to the caster.
-Creates a F Text above the caster every time the caster walks to know how far is distance between the caster and point a.(blue)
-Lightning Height will be the same to the height of the lifted units and 75 for the caster,while 0 for the targeted point.
-DRAM is the lightning code for "Drain Mana" Lightning Effect.(Read my requested spell lightning grapple to know all Lightning effect)
-If you want to know how the spell works watch this(3:25,watch the ability with AOE indicator):

Kinesis

If you have any questions please post.

icons_8434_btn.jpg

Name : Charging Strike [Active]
Target Type : Unit
Levels : 10
Cooldown : 5 [+1 per Level]
Cast Range : 500
Casting Delay : .2 [+.2 Per Level] Seconds
Mana Cost : 90 [+15 per level]
Description : Charges to the targeted unit dealing 75 [+15 Per Level] Damage and Stunning for 2 seconds.
icons_11730_btn.jpg

Name : Explosion Fatality [Active]
Type : Instant [AoE]
Cooldown : 360 Seconds
Levels : 9
Manacost : 200 [+20 Per Level]
AoE : 300
Description : Slams the ground dealing 225 [+75 Per Level] and slowing the nearby enemy by 60% Ms and Ats. Then the caster's Damage will be increased by 20% when casted, Bonus Damage Last's for 10 Seconds While Slow Last's for 6 [+1 Per Level]
icons_6153_pas.jpg

Name : Defensive and Offensive Mastery
Type : Passive
Levels : 10
icons_13005_pas.jpg

Name : Defensive Mastery
Description : Increases Hp by 50 [+50 Per Level] , adds 1 [+1.5 Per Level] and has a 40% chance to block 10 Damage
icons_10807_pas.jpg

Name : Offensive Mastery
Description : Adds 5 [+5% Per Level] damage and has a 25% chance to stun its target by 1 Seconds
icons_8195_btn.jpg

Name : Empowered Axe [Active]
Type : Instant
Cooldown : 12 Seconds
Manacost : 60 [+5 Per Level]
Description : Power's the axe adding 50 [+50 Per Level] Damage for 3 seconds and increasing attack speed by 50% lasts for 5 seconds

:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Level 17
Wow, you have a lot of spells that you want done. Questions:
- When you say something like "adding 50 [+50 Per Level] Damage", does this mean that level 1 damage will be 100? Or does it add 50 per level from level 2?
- What does Defensive Mastery add 1 [+1.5 Per Level] of?

Name : Defensive Mastery
Description : Increases Hp by 50 [+50 Per Level] , adds 1 [+1.5 Per Level] and has a 40% chance to block 10 Damage

Thanks, that helps a lot. So the lifted units stay in the air for a maximum of 10 seconds?

Because the M.C.T(Mass Control Throw)is gone,of course how can i throw units without the spell???(not angry aahahhaha)
and by the way,am i the first requester to have this???

-|0%|Radamantus - Mass Control (more info)

I have questions,how can i give the url for my comments(like on more info)?? and is it possible for you to make a spell steal(see requested)??

Target a location to throw an electrical ball in that direction. The first enemy hero hit by the ball is dealt 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 Magic Damage and stunned for 0.5 seconds.

Ravenor may activate this ability again and teleport to the target dealing 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 Magic Damage stunning enemies around the target for 1.5 seconds in a 250 radius.

Debuff lasts for 4 seconds or until the enemy moves more than 3,000 units away.

-Travels at 500 speed.
-Has a 100 touch radius.
-Has 500 clearvision while traveling.
-Grants 500 AoE vision around the target hit.

Here is the preview for the spell:

Ball Lightning]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTLvqTNpQw4]Watch 1st ability[/youtube]
Applies Face Smash to target for the duration of the channel. Deals one attack every second over the duration, for a total of 4 attacks.

\Each attack deals +30 / 70 / 120% base damage.

Face Smash

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuLNdd6v_wc&feature=related]Watch the one that do slams the target enemy.[/youtube]
Target a unit to deal {50,100,150} Superior Magic Damage and inflict it with The Undying for 10 seconds.For the duration, the target cannot regenerate or heal health, and takes {30,50,70} Superior Magic Damage per second.If the target dies under this effect, its soul will be enslaved, granting you {25,35,45} Attack Damage and {10,20,30} Attack Speed. He may then consume the soul to gain {200,300,400} Health.

the Undying

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSI8eMBDyt8]Watch Final Ability
Deals 175 / 250 / 325 Magic Damage to enemies within a 600 radius. Gains additional effects with more charges:

40+ charges: Damage increases to 300 / 375 / 450. Applies Hell Snare to each enemy hit. Cooldown increases to 60 seconds.

80+ charges: Spawns Volatile Minions on each enemy hero hit. Volatile minions can be killed by either team. When killed, they explode doing 125 / 200 / 275 Magic Damage to enemies in a 200 radius. Cooldown increases to 120 seconds.

Charges are gained based on mana spent by nearby enemies. After 30 seconds without a nearby enemy casting a spell, one charge is lost per second.

Does not gain charges while in cooldown, instead the cooldown is lowered by 1s per spell cast in the radius.

Hell Snare
Reduces Movement Speed by 50% initially, recovering to full speed over 4 seconds.

Aura Effects
Radius: 1000
Target: Player Controlled Enemy Units

Hell on Newerth

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebNl-e44wMU]Watch the one that shouts "HELL ON NEWERTH
Binds the target to Rampage for 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 seconds and the target will be dragged behind him as he moves.

The dragged target will take 25 / 35 / 45% of the distance they are dragged in Physical Damage.

If Rampage and the target he is dragging get seperated by more than 500 units the chains are broken.

Chains that Bind

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQP2v-ZyGk]Watch the 1st hero used to use his final ability[/youtube]

You can finish first my Mass Control if you want.

Because i cannot post it please use the url

Last edited:
Level 17
Because the M.C.T(Mass Control Throw)is gone,of course how can i throw units without the spell???(not angry aahahhaha)

Haha, okay!

and by the way,am i the first requester to have this???

-|0%|Radamantus - Mass Control (more info)

It is mainly for my use. I click "Mass Control" and it takes me to your original request. I added "more info" so I can click it and it takes me to where you explained better :grin:

I have questions,how can i give the url for my comments(like on more info)??

You click the "Permalink" text on the top-right of the post. It puts the link of the post in your browser's address bar.

and is it possible for you to make a spell steal(see requested)??

Target a location to throw an electrical ball in that direction. The first enemy hero hit by the ball is dealt 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 Magic Damage and stunned for 0.5 seconds.

Ravenor may activate this ability again and teleport to the target dealing 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 Magic Damage stunning enemies around the target for 1.5 seconds in a 250 radius.

Debuff lasts for 4 seconds or until the enemy moves more than 3,000 units away.

-Travels at 500 speed.
-Has a 100 touch radius.
-Has 500 clearvision while traveling.
-Grants 500 AoE vision around the target hit.

Here is the preview for the spell:

Ball Lightning]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTLvqTNpQw4]Watch 1st ability[/youtube]
Applies Face Smash to target for the duration of the channel. Deals one attack every second over the duration, for a total of 4 attacks.

\Each attack deals +30 / 70 / 120% base damage.

Face Smash

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuLNdd6v_wc&feature=related]Watch the one that do slams the target enemy.[/youtube]
Target a unit to deal {50,100,150} Superior Magic Damage and inflict it with The Undying for 10 seconds.For the duration, the target cannot regenerate or heal health, and takes {30,50,70} Superior Magic Damage per second.If the target dies under this effect, its soul will be enslaved, granting you {25,35,45} Attack Damage and {10,20,30} Attack Speed. He may then consume the soul to gain {200,300,400} Health.

the Undying

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSI8eMBDyt8]Watch Final Ability
Deals 175 / 250 / 325 Magic Damage to enemies within a 600 radius. Gains additional effects with more charges:

40+ charges: Damage increases to 300 / 375 / 450. Applies Hell Snare to each enemy hit. Cooldown increases to 60 seconds.

80+ charges: Spawns Volatile Minions on each enemy hero hit. Volatile minions can be killed by either team. When killed, they explode doing 125 / 200 / 275 Magic Damage to enemies in a 200 radius. Cooldown increases to 120 seconds.

Charges are gained based on mana spent by nearby enemies. After 30 seconds without a nearby enemy casting a spell, one charge is lost per second.

Does not gain charges while in cooldown, instead the cooldown is lowered by 1s per spell cast in the radius.

Hell Snare
Reduces Movement Speed by 50% initially, recovering to full speed over 4 seconds.

Aura Effects
Radius: 1000
Target: Player Controlled Enemy Units

Hell on Newerth

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebNl-e44wMU]Watch the one that shouts "HELL ON NEWERTH
Binds the target to Rampage for 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 seconds and the target will be dragged behind him as he moves.

The dragged target will take 25 / 35 / 45% of the distance they are dragged in Physical Damage.

If Rampage and the target he is dragging get seperated by more than 500 units the chains are broken.

Chains that Bind

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQP2v-ZyGk]Watch the 1st hero used to use his final ability[/youtube]

You can finish first my Mass Control if you want.

Because i cannot post it please use the url

I am confused now. Which spells do you want? Mass Control? Spell Steal? And do you also want these spells done as well? Also, all of the Youtube links you used are broken...

Haha, okay!

It is mainly for my use. I click "Mass Control" and it takes me to your original request. I added "more info" so I can click it and it takes me to where you explained better :grin:

You click the "Permalink" text on the top-right of the post. It puts the link of the post in your browser's address bar.

I am confused now. Which spells do you want? Mass Control? Spell Steal? And do you also want these spells done as well? Also, all of the Youtube links you used are broken...
Finish first the Mass Control,then ignore all of them

im just thinking a new request to make aahaha.

Im just asking for the spell steal if is it possible???

Also Please Change the icon to this(same from the game)
View attachment BTNMass Control.blp

Last edited:
Level 17
Okay. Spell Steal is possible, but it depends on how much effort you want to put in. If you want each stolen spell to have the same icon position, it will need a lot of work on your part. You will need to copy every active ability and configure it to have that icon position.

I can send you a demo map if you want, but this spell will depend hugely on your map specifically.

Also, please search the spell section to see if your spell may already have been made!

Okay. Spell Steal is possible, but it depends on how much effort you want to put in. If you want each stolen spell to have the same icon position, it will need a lot of work on your part. You will need to copy every active ability and configure it to have that icon position.

I can send you a demo map if you want, but this spell will depend hugely on your map specifically.

Also, please search the spell section to see if your spell may already have been made!

ok ahahha

Here is a request spell pack for me ehhehe (Prophet Spellpack)
Crow Guardian(Q)
Summons 1/2/3/4 crows that guards nearby allied units.These crows reducts the damage taken by allied units by 25/50/75/100 damage.If there are any enemy units near an allied unit with a guardian,the guardian follows the enemy unit.If the crow reaches the target,it deal 25/50/75/100 AoE damage.Crow Guardian Lasts for 5 seconds or until the guarded unit dies.

Notes:
-Allied unit can only get one crow,also the same for enemy units.
-Crow give a flying vision with a radius of 800.
-Crows dies after reducting or collecting more than 400 damage.
-If the crow hasnt reached the enemy unit after 5 seconds,the crow will die.
-Crow enemy Detection Radius is 500.
-Crow Allied Radius is 1000 radius.
-If there are only 3 allied units in the area(level 4),the other crow will be applied to the Prophet.
-If there are only 2 allied units(level 4 and 3),one will be for the Prophet and the other will search for the nearest enemy from the Prophet
-If there are only 1 allied unit(all Levels),One will be for the Prophet and the other crows will search for the nearest enemies from the prophet.
-Crow AoE damage radius is 100
-Missile speed of crow is 600.
-Crow model:Keeper of the Grove's attack missile
-Icon:Click Icon
Crow Missile(W)(Same hotkey to bonus ability)
Launches a crow that travels towards the angle of the targeted point and mana burns all enemy units encountered by 12.5/25/37.5/50 mana.Gives a bonus ability for the Prophet which allows the crow to explode,dealing 70/140/210/280 damage.Crow Lasts for 5 seconds or until detonated.Bonus ability will be lost after the crow is dead.

Notes:
-Icon:Click Photo(same icon to bonus ability)
-Crow has a sight radius of 500
-Cast Range is 3000.
-Crow's missile speed is 600.
-Crow AoE damage radius is 250 radius and AoE mana burn radius is 75 radius
-Crow Model(same with Crow Guardian)
Crow Spirit(E)
Target allied unit to apply Crow Spirit to the Prophet and to the targeted unit.Units with Crow Spirit will gain 12.5/25/37.5/50 hp regen and mana regen,7/14/21/28% MS and AS,Debuff all negative buffs and bonus 10/20/30/40 bonus attack damage for 5 seconds.
Cast Range:1000
Notes:
-when the Prophet dies,the applied Crow Spirit to the targeted unit also be gone
-Icon:click Photo
-Model for the buff:
Field of Shared Fate(R)
Creates a field of crows spinning around the targeted point.Those who enter the field will be applied with Shared Fate and 50% slow if they are inside the field if not the slow will be removed.

Shared Fate
If a unit with Shared Fate receives damage ,All allied units (enemies of Prophet)will receive 50% of the received damage of the damaged unit.Field lasts for 5/6/7 seconds.

Notes
-Cast Range is 1000.
-Units that received damage from other allied units (See above)is not counted
-Does not affect illusions for the Shared Fate,but does kill the illusion instantly.
-Reveals Invisible units.
-Applies HP Freeze to all enemy units inside the field(HP Freeze:Disables any kind of regeneration Passive or Active.This will be removed to the unit after the field is gone or until the unit with this buff dies)
-Icon:

-All Crow Models are Keeper of the Grove attack missile
-Model for the hero is Medivh
-Name of the Prophet:Gazraal

Please Mr.Bean,Put how to import the spells and demo triggers(like press esc to heal and reset cooldown ) cause i dont know how to import jass triggers.
Put them from every spells i requested

By the way,i tried Ntantz Switch and i encoutered a bug
While attacking,i changed the Life Stealery to More Range,then i targeted a unit to change target.BUT Instead of attacking,The learner attacks the 1st target and doesnt follow any of your commands(move,patrol,stop etc.)
If thats the effect,it will attack the target until it dies and will follow your commands if the learner/attacker cant see any enemies nearby.
This may cause the bug:

While the attacker's mode is in more speed.If the caster is attacking and mode is changed to Life stealery,the bug will now start(At first you wont notice it) or if the caster changed the mode several times while attacking

This bug will be noticed if the caster doesnt move or change target and the icon of the current order doesnt show green side or green glow around the icon

the ability will be debugged if there are no enemy units nearby,the bug will start again if clicked several times

Last edited:
Level 17
~Accepted
Those look like some interesting spells! I will ask questions I may have when I get to your request.

About Ntantz's Switch, I didn't know about this bug, thanks. Ntantz never gave me feedback on it, so I don't know. I did warn that the spell would be impractical because he would need to make many dummy abilities and units.

Hey,Also in The Field of Shared Fate,10 crows are flying counterclockwise at the targetpoint.

Extra notes about it:
-Field will also be gone if the Prophet dies.
-The spell must be Channeling

Also about the spell steal,this is what i think so that the orders doesnt collide with other spells.
[trigger=Sample]Stolen Storm Bolt Cast
Events
A unit starts the effect of the ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal To Stolen Storm Bolt
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Triggering Unit) at (Position of Triggering Unit).
Unit - Add (Original Storm Bolt) to (Last Created Unit)
Unit - Set Level of (Original Storm Bolt) for (Last Created unit) to (Level of Stolen Storm Bolt for (Triggering Unit.))
Unit - Order (Last Created unit )to (Human - Mountain King - Storm Bolt) (Target Unit of Ability being cast)
Unit - Add 1.00 Generic Expiration timer to (Last Created Unit)[/trigger]

Level 4
Some requests:
1.A rialistic grenade throw spell, like explotion and missile, AOE(tried to do it by myself but to noob for that :/)
2.Swim ability: Units can swim(go under water) and while they swim no1 can attack them, but can see them, they have breath for X seconds and when it ends they go out for X second but can't swim for X second (until they get breath(ability cd maybe)) after they gain breath they go again into water. If possible so I would like it realistic.
3.I want to make on my map that when for example passes XX minutes X bombs would be droped to some places(any ideas? :/)
4.Commander spell that calls artillery strike and costs X money, the artillery can hit in all the places of the map. But the place must be seen, like, some units near or something.
5.An activate fire and deactivate fire thing(make the unit enable to shoot and disable the unit to shoot)

Maybe the some of the requests are in the wrong place so forgive me, I'm new here.

Level 17
Some requests:
1.A rialistic grenade throw spell, like explotion and missile, AOE(tried to do it by myself but to noob for that :/)
2.Swim ability: Units can swim(go under water) and while they swim no1 can attack them, but can see them, they have breath for X seconds and when it ends they go out for X second but can't swim for X second (until they get breath(ability cd maybe)) after they gain breath they go again into water. If possible so I would like it realistic.
3.I want to make on my map that when for example passes XX minutes X bombs would be droped to some places(any ideas? :/)
4.Commander spell that calls artillery strike and costs X money, the artillery can hit in all the places of the map. But the place must be seen, like, some units near or something.
5.An activate fire and deactivate fire thing(make the unit enable to shoot and disable the unit to shoot)

Maybe the some of the requests are in the wrong place so forgive me, I'm new here.

1. I should be able to do this. So you want something similar to acid bomb, but with grenade effects?
2. I think this would be more of a system than spell. I can give it a shot, but you could post this one in the Requests forum if you want a better job :p
3. Something like this:
  • Bombs
    • Events
      • Time - Every XX seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set tempPoint = (Random point in (Playable map area))
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at tempPoint using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Neutral Hostile at tempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 500.00 at tempPoint, dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_tempPoint)
However, if you want to see actual bombs dropping from the sky, this would be a spell that a dummy unit would cast on the point.
4. Okay, I can do this.
5. How do they fire? Just normal attack? If so, then it is pretty simple.

Level 4
1. I should be able to do this. So you want something similar to acid bomb, but with grenade effects?
2. I think this would be more of a system than spell. I can give it a shot, but you could post this one in the Requests forum if you want a better job :p
3. Something like this:
  • Bombs
    • Events
      • Time - Every XX seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set tempPoint = (Random point in (Playable map area))
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at tempPoint using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Neutral Hostile at tempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 500.00 at tempPoint, dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_tempPoint)
However, if you want to see actual bombs dropping from the sky, this would be a spell that a dummy unit would cast on the point.
4. Okay, I can do this.
5. How do they fire? Just normal attack? If so, then it is pretty simple.

1.Yeah something like that, I've tried to use that thing: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dirt-explosion-104183/?prev=search%3Ddirt%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
I think its really awesome :D. Oh and the spell can only be used on the ground.
2.Idk, it's really hard to find someone :/ But I'm sure for 100% you'll do it better than me.
3.I need the bombs to be dropped just once and I guess it will be a dummy.
and it's 1 big bomb in the middle and some small in the area. but with a big radius.
4.Cool :D
5.Yeah, I guess. they gonna have a weapon missile(ww2 guns) and ranged ofc.

Level 17
Update:
Jas.per - Naga Spell Pack uploaded!

Also, Radamantus has offered to help me by completing GUI requests. So if you would like your spell to be done in GUI, please specify so in your request :p

@ShadowDruid: Do you want the spells in GUI or vJASS?

@Caelez: I am starting with your request now. Some questions:
Caelez said:
1. Flash Strike [Q] - active, point target
Level - 4
description : swiftly slash forward, dealing damage in line to enemy unit.
Level 1 - 80 damage, 500 range travel
Level 2 - 145 damage, 625 range travel
Level 3 - 210 damage, 750 range travel
Level 4 - 275 damage, 875 range travel

Mana cost: 85/100/115/130
cooldown : 8 sec

What does "dealing damage in line to enemy unit" mean? Does the caster slash forward 500/625/750/875 distance and deal 80/145/210/275 damage to enemies that come near the caster?

3. Tornado Spin [E] - active, instant
Level - 4
description : spin around and push nearby unit away, enemy unit are disarm(unable to attack) for 2 second after the cast.
Level 1 - 100 damage, 200 range
Level 2 - 160 damage, 350 range
Level 3 - 220 damage, 500 range
Level 4 - 280 damage, 650 range

Mana Cost : 100/110/120/130
Cooldown : 6 sec[/quote]

Is 200/350/500/650 range how far each unit is pushed back? What is the AoE of the spell?

Level 4
- Spell Name: Mega Flare
- Coded In: GUI
- Levels: 3 (Damage:100x SpellLevel [I will change it later after balance])
- Target Type: Area
- Cast Type: Active
- Cooldown: 5 sec(will be changed after game balance)
- Mana Cost: any( will be changed after game balance)
- Detailed Description:
I know this spell may be very common, but i cant find any like this or make myself one so here:
A flying dragon(Height: around 500) will charge a beam and fire it, damaging area, but here is the difficult:the laser comes from his head/mouth and goes to the area(ground) so its DIAGONAL laser.
If you can make the laser looks like this would be awnsome, or use Vengeance<Missile>.
Thanks for your time!

- Spell Name: Mega Flare
- Coded In: GUI
- Levels: 3 (Damage:100x SpellLevel [I will change it later after balance])
- Target Type: Area
- Cast Type: Active
- Cooldown: 5 sec(will be changed after game balance)
- Mana Cost: any( will be changed after game balance)
- Detailed Description:
I know this spell may be very common, but i cant find any like this or make myself one so here:
A flying dragon(Height: around 500) will charge a beam and fire it, damaging area, but here is the difficult:the laser comes from his head/mouth and goes to the area(ground) so its DIAGONAL laser.
If you can make the laser looks like this would be awnsome, or use Vengeance<Missile>.
Thanks for your time!

What DIAGONAL laser???

So is this channeling or just charging a beam???

We just do the spell not some sort of flying heights

Please give a more clear information for your spell

Please put if it is channeling or not,Target ground or not,if it is a wave or just like thunderclap

Please read first the wall so that we,Mr.Bean would understand it clearly

Level 4
Opz sorry for the bad description it is AOE ground target and just charging beam
Yes, i was just being descritive about my hero who is going to cast the spell which have 500 of height.(I know how to edit the hero)
I myself can make the laser go from ground to ground horizontaly but not diagonaly from some height to ground.
Well im not even sure if its possible but i know horizontal lasers are pretty easy to do like creating a Vengeance<Missile> in loop and make it move to the point.

http://imageshack.us/f/515/myspell.jpg/

Level 4
Im using a custom model,0 height for it already make him like flying
path is bahamut.blp
i think i can fix the offsetting, you can just attach from his head or overhead

Attachments

• BAHAMUT.rar
    244.4 KB · Views: 35
Level 4
Can you do that?

icons_13121_btn.jpg

Devil's Slash
Increases attackspeed by 10%/20%/30%/40% and
Push the unit to backward when it's attacked by (my heroes).

Level 1 - 15 Knockback Range.
Level 2 - 25 Knockback Range.
Level 3 - 35 Knockback Range.
Level 4 - 45 Knockback Range.

:grin:Please GUI... :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 4
Is this some sort of like this???

Please use the Laser Cannon if thats what you are talking about(if it is,ill convert it to MUI)

Sorry its not, i want the laser to be larger and continuously being shooted from his mouth , this one its just a piece of laser and its being casted from his location and not attach point, if you raise his height, the shoot origin still remain on ground

icons_13121_btn.jpg

Devil's Slash
Increases attackspeed by 10%/20%/30%/40% and
Push the unit to backward when it's attacked by (my heroes).

Level 1 - 15 Backward.
Level 2 - 25 Backward.
Level 3 - 35 Backward.
Level 4 - 45 Backward.

:grin:Please GUI... :thumbs_up:

what 45 backward,units or chance? and how long does it take for the unit to be knockbacked?

is the attackspeed will be added if learned or just added if the learner attacks?

Level 4
Hey im just wondering if my request have been accepted or not so i can move on , thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.