• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Monter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
holy shit this is awesome

It's alright, but the demo leaves a lot to be desired; that is, it's probably way too fuckin difficult, and most people have no clue where to go after the first boss

I've only added very minor things in the past two months or so, but at the same time, I've done a lot of planning in terms of stuff I'd really like to add/fix/etc.

I don't really want to reveal what these things are, though, because they haven't been formally implemented yet

something something updates soon bla bla

I played the demo a few days ago, and it was really cool. However, i accidentally entered the wrong crystal and got straight to the boss without getting a chance to pick up weapons... yeah. Got pretty wrecked. The golem was also sooooo hard, i had no idea how to beat it - it was actually harder than the boss fight.

Other than that, the controls are pretty solid, animations look great, and i love the unique combat behaviors of all the units. Very, VERY well made map, and i can't wait for you to finish it.

Level 12
I played the demo a few days ago, and it was really cool. However, i accidentally entered the wrong crystal and got straight to the boss without getting a chance to pick up weapons... yeah. Got pretty wrecked. The golem was also sooooo hard, i had no idea how to beat it - it was actually harder than the boss fight.

Other than that, the controls are pretty solid, animations look great, and i love the unique combat behaviors of all the units. Very, VERY well made map, and i can't wait for you to finish it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Also, here's some spoilers for you:

You're actually supposed to get bitch slapped by the first boss the first time you encounter him
Alternatively, you can punch him to death if you're skilled enough
Killing players from the get-go is probably a turnoff but it's too late to change it now :ccool:

To beat the golem at the start, you have to hit it until it dies. I'm serious

You have to fight a stronger and more annoying golem later on
along with another fucking regular golem at the same time rofl
I'm pretty sure nobody has beaten this boss without my guidance

Also, I have no idea why I made golems such a pain in the ass, but I'm planning on adding a way to deal with golems as an application of the Claw Gloves

Overall, the game is about 10 times easier if you're playing with someone else since the enemy AI is retarded and can't handle fighting multiple players. The game is also probably only difficult because of the absence of certain features—reviving other players, for example, is probably something I should have put in the demo version oops

I think that is a pretty bad idea, since most players will just think it is a bug (which is a greater turnoff for most than just getting killed would be). Why not make it so that the crystal teleports you directly to the place where you respawn after getting killed by the boss? Makes more sense to me. I also noticed that you did not lose despite running out of essences, but i was happy for this, and figured it was intentional, to allow people to properly test the map. It kept me from ragequitting at least.

Anyhow, i tried the map again yesterday with a friend, and we made it all the way to the super-golem you mentioned. Man, that was HARD!! The regular golems seemed like a cakewalk after that. Oh, and the claws were awesome, especially when you burrowed through into the golems cave... epic. I actually like that the game is hard, but i think some of the hard parts could be voluntary, but instead give some sweet loot which could help you out later (bosses are an exception ofcourse).

I would also like it if there were some tips on how to play - if not on screen, maybe in the quest menu. For instance, how important is it to use your shield? I never used it much, but instead mostly made the combo leap attack with the mace before running off again, but i noticed my friend used it a lot and it seemed to help him. The charged attack with the mace was also very confusing and looked more like a channeling spell, not sure if i ever did any damage with it. It was very unclear what experience was for and weather you were able to manipulate your stats, and the stat multiboard did not dissapear again after you've opened it. Using the daggers was also confusing and i mostly seemed to just run through the target without really hitting it.

The fire lizards though... lol. Let's just say we never returned again to that doomed place! What was that monstrosity?? Anyhow, the map is great and i am eagerly anticipating the next version!

Level 12
I think that is a pretty bad idea, since most players will just think it is a bug (which is a greater turnoff for most than just getting killed would be).
Well, bosses that you have to die to isn't exactly a new concept to video games.
More people leave because they don't know how to activate the green crystal at the start, anyway, and I'm not even joking

Why not make it so that the crystal teleports you directly to the place where you respawn after getting killed by the boss? Makes more sense to me.
Good question, I guess I've been following the steps of Souls games too much

Anyway, now that you say it, I'm probably going to add a teleport option to the crystal now

I also noticed that you did not lose despite running out of essences, but i was happy for this, and figured it was intentional, to allow people to properly test the map. It kept me from ragequitting at least.
I have no idea why I even included Life Essences, they don't even do anything. Not yet, at least
Also I don't think I'll ever add any defeat conditions in this map, because that would just be cruel

I actually like that the game is hard, but i think some of the hard parts could be voluntary, but instead give some sweet loot which could help you out later (bosses are an exception ofcourse).

I like the game to be difficult enough that players can't zip through the game effortlessly, but not difficult enough that players have to die 999999999999 times in order to progress (see: Souls games). Though, it's surprisingly hard to strike a balance between "not being too easy" and "not being too hard"

You can expect more optional-but-hard content as this game expands. Heck, there's already some optional areas in the demo—in fact, it's possible to beat the demo in like 8 minutes if you ignore everything outside of the "main route"

I would also like it if there were some tips on how to play - if not on screen, maybe in the quest menu. For instance, how important is it to use your shield? I never used it much, but instead mostly made the combo leap attack with the mace before running off again, but i noticed my friend used it a lot and it seemed to help him.

Within the game, I'm willing to give information/hints related to basic mechanics, but specific questions like "how important is the shield" are mostly up to the player to answer themselves. I'll answer any questions you have outside of the game, though:

The shield is actually pretty broken, because (a) the stamina (or mana) used when blocking attacks is pretty negligible and (b) the starter shield blocks A LOT of physical damage for some reason

That said, as long as you have your shield raised, you're pretty much fuggin invincible in a one-on-one fight :ccool:

Also, shields usually give passive bonuses as well. The starter shield gives some stun endurance (which affects how much damage it takes for you to get stunned) and some poison endurance (which affects how much damage it takes for you to get poisoned)

Finally, the spear can also guard and attack at the same time. I'd say it's the ez mode weapon of Monter2

In short, shields are important

The charged attack with the mace was also very confusing and looked more like a channeling spell, not sure if i ever did any damage with it.
In its current state, the charge attack is relatively useless (unless you know how to abuse a certain bug ayy). But most people find it useless because they don't really know how to use it. Here's some protips:
  • You can preemptively release the charge attack by pressing 'R' again, though it will do less damage. (This is explained a little in the F2 window)
  • Lockon makes the charge attack about 10 times more useful, since you'll automatically face the locked on unit while charging
  • Some enemies are dumb and just walk up to you if you're too far away from them; that said, you can charge up an attack from afar and hit them as they come close. Though enemies walking up to you is mostly RNG-driven, you can surprisingly pull this off consistently
In the future, the charge attack will definitely have more interesting applications, I promise

It was very unclear what experience was for and weather you were able to manipulate your stats, and the stat multiboard did not dissapear again after you've opened it. Using the daggers was also confusing and i mostly seemed to just run through the target without really hitting it.

I definitely wasn't clear on this, but stat upgrades aren't even implemented yet, but for some damn reason you can still get exp from the boss rewards :ccool:
I am tempted to update the demo solely to remove the exp reward (and maybe with some other minor changes too)

As for the Twin Daggers, it sounds to me like you were spamming its dodging ability rather than actually hitting anything. The input for the dodge happens to be "press E then move shortly afterwards"

Also thanks for the feedback (again). I've actually worked on this game these last couple of days, so I might actually post an update this month!!!!

Last edited:
Level 16
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't see why not?

So you are the type that goes out to the middle of nowhere full of monster, with nothing but a fist!??
Holy shit that's cool :goblin_boom:

I suggest giving player a choice of basic weapons to start with.

The controls is very dynamic and fluid, I totally love playing this over and over again.

x)

My only wish is that, for this to be made in a stand-alone engine rather than a wc3 Mod.
This will totally rock on Steam Greenlight!

Aahh, so E + click is dodging move for the dagger? That explains a bit. Well, i guess it is hard for me to judge the difficulty of the map since i am a noob, haha. It is nice that the early part is less challenging, though perhaps you might want to consider making the "learning" part of the game slightly longer (albeit i suppose it is too late for that now). Really looking forward to updates, me and my friends will no doubt be playing this.

Level 28
Lol, you can push back the enemies off the cliff(I attached a pic of it).

Anyway, I like how fluid and responsive the combat controls giving a really nice experience heck I dare to say its way more fun than most of the games out there. The camera is also pretty nice, I like that it zooms out a little when you lock an enemy.

The terrain is also way better than Monter1, its more atmospheric and polished(although its way too barren even for a barren type terrain) but I mostly loved it since its more focus on open world map than the home base thingy.

I was never been impress on a gameplay part of a map since Mercenary. Keep it up man! I'll make sure to participate on the thread frequently if that will keep you motivated. :D

Attachments

• blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 122
Level 12
It is nice that the early part is less challenging, though perhaps you might want to consider making the "learning" part of the game slightly longer (albeit i suppose it is too late for that now).

The entirety of the demo is the tutorial
:ccool:
This game will be easier in the future, I promise

So you are the type that goes out to the middle of nowhere full of monster, with nothing but a fist!??
Holy shit that's cool :goblin_boom:

I suggest giving player a choice of basic weapons to start with.

Yeah I think I see your point now :goblin_boom:
I'm probably going to make it so the game starts in those chambers with the weapons and shit. How does that sound?

My only wish is that, for this to be made in a stand-alone engine rather than a wc3 Mod.
This will totally rock on Steam Greenlight!

my response to this is in that pm I sent you

Anyway, I like how fluid and responsive the combat controls giving a really nice experience heck I dare to say its way more fun than most of the games out there. The camera is also pretty nice, I like that it zooms out a little when you lock an enemy.

The terrain is also way better than Monter1, its more atmospheric and polished(although its way too barren even for a barren type terrain) but I mostly loved it since its more focus on open world map than the home base thingy.

I was never been impress on a gameplay part of a map since Mercenary. Keep it up man! I'll make sure to participate on the thread frequently if that will keep you motivated. :D

thx

I should really fix the terrible pathing in this game

Level 16
Yeah I think I see your point now :goblin_boom:
I'm probably going to make it so the game starts in those chambers with the weapons and shit. How does that sound?

Yes!
Or starting the game finding a corpse with a rusty sword sounds nice too. :wink:

Lets play together sometimes yo!

bc7.png

Thanks!, I am glad someone actually liked the map :grin:

Level 12
Why not reveal the boss when entering an entrance?
so you could make an amazing boss entry rather than "Just appearing out of nowhere crystal".

I would just rather have players kept in a single area for boss fights

It would also be difficult to make boss intros look 'amazing' due to animation limitations

though, I do agree some bosses could use slightly more detailed opening sequences; it would be very possible to make the intros to some bosses a little better, but not 'amazing' as you say

Or even better, show the boss breaking out of the crystal.

ya I guess, but again there's animation limitations that would hinder it from not lookin like shit, as most units don't really have animations that convey the action of "breaking out of something"

of course I could try to create these animations myself but that already sounds like a pain in the ass hohoho

anyway now that I've thought over your post for a while I'm probably going to add some simple boss intros

Level 12
It's been quite some time since I've updated this ded thread lads

I'm just going to go over some of the things you might see in future updates. I'm writing this post because I am currently procrastinating a writing assignment for school :ccool:

1. Weapon skills

If you've played Monter1, the weapon movesets in that game were a little complicated. There were specific inputs like 'E -> E -> R' and 'E+R' which were often reserved for special abilities and whatever

I'm reintroducing those special skills in Monter2. However, these skills will be unlockable throughout the game—I think this is necessary because giving these skills right off the bat made the learning curve insane as fuck (see: Monter1)

I will eventually make a video showcasing these skills, but keep in mind that it is an extreme pain in the ass to do these animations :ccool:

Here is a secret sneak peak of one of these special abilities​

2. Crypt area

The Crypt is the area that's after the Magic Golem boss fight (the last boss in the demo). It's currently in progress, but the entire area is pretty huge and will take some time to complete, since terraining and making new enemy types are both things that make me want to procrastinate hohoho

3. Soundtrack

There's actually a fuckin OST to this game now WEW

Although this adds to the already hueg workload, there'll only be like 3-4 songs, two of which I've already made

Here is one of the boss themes​

4. Other things

Unless my house burns down, I'm pretty sure I'm going to release this game before 2017

I'm going to submit the map to the Hive once the Crypt area is complete. However, I'm still going to update it even after submitting it (unlike Monter 1 ha ha). Really, there's just a plethora of shit that I still need to add: optional areas/bosses, new weapon types, and all that good stuff

I also might do some 'beta tests' for Monter in the future. Pubbies are becoming increasingly unreliable in testing this map, so I need the help of people who are actually interested in playing this

that's all I can come up with for now, BYE

Last edited:
Level 16
It's been quite some time since I've updated this ded thread lads

I'm just going to go over some of the things you might see in future updates. I'm writing this post because I am currently procrastinating a writing assignment for school :ccool:

1. Weapon skills

If you've played Monter1, the weapon movesets in that game were a little complicated. There were specific inputs like 'E -> E -> R' and 'E+R' which were often reserved for special abilities and whatever

I'm reintroducing those special skills in Monter2. However, these skills will be unlockable throughout the game—I think this is necessary because giving these skills right off the bat made the learning curve insane as fuck (see: Monter1)

I will eventually make a video showcasing these skills, but keep in mind that it is an extreme pain in the ass to do these animations :ccool:

Here is a secret sneak peak of one of these special abilities​

2. Crypt area

The Crypt is the area that's after the Magic Golem boss fight (the last boss in the demo). It's currently in progress, but the entire area is pretty huge and will take some time to complete, since terraining and making new enemy types are both things that make me want to procrastinate hohoho

3. Soundtrack

There's actually a fuckin OST to this game now WEW

Although this adds to the already hueg workload, there'll only be like 3-4 songs, two of which I've already made

Here is one of the boss themes​

4. Other things

Unless my house burns down, I'm pretty sure I'm going to release this game before 2017

I'm going to submit the map to the Hive once the Crypt area is complete. However, I'm still going to update it even after submitting it (unlike Monter 1 ha ha). Really, there's just a plethora of shit that I still need to add: optional areas/bosses, new weapon types, and all that good stuff

I also might do some 'beta tests' for Monter in the future. Pubbies are becoming increasingly unreliable in testing this map, so I need the help of people who are actually interested in playing this

that's all I can come up with for now, BYE

Where did you even get all those sound effects?

And can you tell me how you did those cameras? I really love them!

And yes, please let me beta-test!

Hey, that's awesome! The combo-moves will work fine as long as you give players enough time between the animations to press the next key in the sequence. If your window is too short, the latency during online games will make them very hard to perform.

OST sounds cool! It's also good that you kept the complexity down, i bet it saves some filesize.

I hope it goes without saying that i'd be happy to beta test with you.

Level 12
Late reply incoming!!1

Where did you even get all those sound effects?

And can you tell me how you did those cameras? I really love them!

And yes, please let me beta-test!

Most of the sound effects that I imported into the map are made(?) by me. The process of making them goes something like, "mash random sounds together until it sounds good"

I also have a semi-large collection of sound effects which I've downloaded from random corners of the internet

What cameras are you talking about? The camera system itself?

Hey, that's awesome! The combo-moves will work fine as long as you give players enough time between the animations to press the next key in the sequence. If your window is too short, the latency during online games will make them very hard to perform.

Noted.
I'm pretty sure this is already a problem for certain moves in the game which I have yet to fix

Damn those statues in that video looks badass.

word

---

Also, about the beta testing thing: first of all, I really have no idea when this will take place. Secondly there's the matter of actually organizing it according to the time zones of all the players and all dat good stuff

Thirdly, I've heard of stuff like GameRanger, which I've pretty much never used to play WC3. I'm just wondering what would be the best place to host this: Battle.net, or [insert 3rd party program here that I'm probably unaware of]?

Level 4
Nice lil' game you've got there. (RunForRestRun)
Will be happy to test around with some friends.

Level 16
Also, about the beta testing thing: first of all, I really have no idea when this will take place. Secondly there's the matter of actually organizing it according to the time zones of all the players and all dat good stuff

Thirdly, I've heard of stuff like GameRanger, which I've pretty much never used to play WC3. I'm just wondering what would be the best place to host this: Battle.net, or [insert 3rd party program here that I'm probably unaware of]?

I say GameRanger is fine.

I find it easy to use~

Level 12
Nice lil' game you've got there. (RunForRestRun)
Will be happy to test around with some friends.

thanks

I've acknowledged your post, meaning that I'll probably PM you when I start the 'beta testing' along with the few others who have expressed interest in participating

I say GameRanger is fine.

I find it easy to use~

excellent, I'll probably end up using GameRanger to host then

My brother was playing this map on Battle.net and it filled rather quickly. I don't know who was the host. All I know is it was either from an MMH or user hosted ENT lobby

That was most likely either me or my friend hosting :ccool:

What's his username anyway? I'd probably recognize it if I was the host of that game

Anyway, are you going to keep the "ded game" notice in the first post? D:

progress on this game constantly stagnates so yes ded game :^()

Level 16
Looks great, i really like the mechanic behind it, as opposed to most other maps where it's usually just a ground target ability (bleh).

This is pretty much my definition of a good wc3 map. The scripting, the sounds, the animations and effects... it's all there. Great job.

I very much agree, a lot of times, he is my inspiration for a lot of things I had in my map~!

Level 14
I very much agree, a lot of times, he is my inspiration for a lot of things I had in my map~!

+1! Just wanted to say good job as well! :) The sprint system is a lot of fun as the whole map is!

I also like the fact, that you can play monter 1 and 2 and both designs can stay equally next to each other as they both are unique but still similar :)

Level 12
trimonthly video dump

Looks great, i really like the mechanic behind it, as opposed to most other maps where it's usually just a ground target ability (bleh).

This is pretty much my definition of a good wc3 map. The scripting, the sounds, the animations and effects... it's all there. Great job.

+1! Just wanted to say good job as well! :) The sprint system is a lot of fun as the whole map is!

I also like the fact, that you can play monter 1 and 2 and both designs can stay equally next to each other as they both are unique but still similar :)

i didn't reply to these because i didn't want to give myself a free thread bump with a measly "th-thanks"

also t-thanks guys

Level 12
When can I get to some more testing?

Whenever it is that I sporadically decide to work on this map, which probably will not happen any time soon because fuck dat I'm playing Monster Hunter Generations :eek::eek::eek:

In any case, you can probably just host it yourself on MMH

Also, as a message to the 0 people who follow this thread: I'm probably not going to do a 'beta test' as I've promised a couple of months ago, but instead I'll just release another demo like what I did last year. The latest version of Monter2 is already on MMH though, so this demo release is simply to make it 'official'.

Finally, this map is like fuckin 85% complete, and a (tentative) list of things that I'd probably need to add would be something like:
  • a final boss
  • a handful of custom animations for the final boss
  • a boss theme unique to the final boss if I'm not feeling lazy as fuck
  • save codes??????? maybe
Anyway, I'd like to think that this game will be done in late 2016 to early 2017, provided that I don't accidentally vault off of a cliff before then ayy

Level 12
Magic golem is very difficult to win, if I play one. :(

What map version were you playing? What were some things you were having trouble with in particular?

Here's my general advice: you have to be modest with your attacks, otherwise you will be eating golem fist constantly. Don't mash E more than twice, and you will probably win

Level 12
Links - Monter2 Demo.
It attacks suddenly, I do not have time to react. I have dual swords +2 and 5 potions (50 hp 5 sec). Damaged him 350 hp and died.
Thanx for tips. :)

Fighting bosses in this game is more about finding the ideal time to attack, not being able to react quickly. If you can find good attack opportunities while also not getting too greedy, you should be able to do fine. Also, the Evade ability for the dual swords is pretty good for dodging (as long as you can reliably do its input which is admittedly wonky), but sprinting is good too

Level 11
Whenever it is that I sporadically decide to work on this map, which probably will not happen any time soon because fuck dat I'm playing Monster Hunter Generations :eek::eek::eek:

In any case, you can probably just host it yourself on MMH

Also, as a message to the 0 people who follow this thread: I'm probably not going to do a 'beta test' as I've promised a couple of months ago, but instead I'll just release another demo like what I did last year. The latest version of Monter2 is already on MMH though, so this demo release is simply to make it 'official'.

Finally, this map is like fuckin 85% complete, and a (tentative) list of things that I'd probably need to add would be something like:
  • a final boss
  • a handful of custom animations for the final boss
  • a boss theme unique to the final boss if I'm not feeling lazy as fuck
  • save codes??????? maybe
Anyway, I'd like to think that this game will be done in late 2016 to early 2017, provided that I don't accidentally vault off of a cliff before then ayy
Do not forget the credits list, I have only shown up to about 80% of your public hosts on MMH :p

Level 12
80% of your public hosts on MMH :p

that's bullshit but I believe it.png

Also warning, you don't even have to bother replying to this post because I'm just here to shit out all of my thoughts onto this thread :confused:

I'd like to believe people realize I'm being facetious when I host with the game name "TESTING MAP YOU GET CREDIT", but at the same time, I've actually considered making a credits list. I wonder what exactly qualifies a player to be credited, though

Most players are basically cannon fodder, leave within the first 30-60 minutes, and never bother playing the game again. There are then the players who think positively enough of this game that they'd (a) bother to play this game for more than an hour and/or (b) join my games frequently. These are the sort of exceptional players that I feel more inclined to actually give credit to for obvious reasons

However, I don't find the contributions of an 'exceptional player' to be any more valuable than the common pleb who RQs after getting exploded by fire lizards. As much as I like to shit on the average pubbie, this game would not be what it is without the help of all the random fucks on battle.net. Pubbies don't realize it, but they are the ones who are responsible for the thousands of tiny tweaks I make that improve the quality of this game ever so slightly. Yes, I would even give my thanks to the irredeemably bad turds who call the game shit after they die to the wisp at the start

In summation I would honestly give all you fuckers credit if I could feasibly get the names of every single person who has played Monter in the past 3 years. Too bad that is beyond my capabilities so fuck that :eek:

tl;dr I'm not giving any testers credit unless you religiously worship this game and/or orally stimulate my dong on a daily basis

Level 11
that's bullshit but I believe it.png

Also warning, you don't even have to bother replying to this post because I'm just here to shit out all of my thoughts onto this thread :confused:

I'd like to believe people realize I'm being facetious when I host with the game name "TESTING MAP YOU GET CREDIT", but at the same time, I've actually considered making a credits list. I wonder what exactly qualifies a player to be credited, though

Most players are basically cannon fodder, leave within the first 30-60 minutes, and never bother playing the game again. There are then the players who think positively enough of this game that they'd (a) bother to play this game for more than an hour and/or (b) join my games frequently. These are the sort of exceptional players that I feel more inclined to actually give credit to for obvious reasons

However, I don't find the contributions of an 'exceptional player' to be any more valuable than the common pleb who RQs after getting exploded by fire lizards. As much as I like to shit on the average pubbie, this game would not be what it is without the help of all the random fucks on battle.net. Pubbies don't realize it, but they are the ones who are responsible for the thousands of tiny tweaks I make that improve the quality of this game ever so slightly. Yes, I would even give my thanks to the irredeemably bad turds who call the game shit after they die to the wisp at the start

In summation I would honestly give all you fuckers credit if I could feasibly get the names of every single person who has played Monter in the past 3 years. Too bad that is beyond my capabilities so fuck that :eek:

tl;dr I'm not giving any testers credit unless you religiously worship this game and/or orally stimulate my dong on a daily basis

My tiny sentence was worth it to read this paragraph, LOL.

Level 14
Holy shit. How have I never seen this... This is amazing!

I must have passed it by 50 times without looking at it. My loss for sure.

Level 12
It's finally time, I've put off releasing this demo for too long holy shit

A year has passed since the last demo, so here's a summarized list of the things that have been added:
  • Bosses added - Dreadlord, Flame Guardian, Living Statues, Revenant, Ancient Viper
  • Weapon skills added - also known as special moves for each weapon that look cool
  • Artifact abilities added - players can utilize the Life Token and Claw Gloves now
  • Bow weapon class added (too bad it kind of sucks lmao)
  • Crypt area added
  • PvP arena that sucks ass added
And maybe some other things I'm forgetting, who knows

Also, a reminder that this game is best played with 2 or more players. That said, I've also uploaded the map to Make Me Host if you want to host it from there

Attachments

• Monter2 Demo 2016.w3x
    4.3 MB · Views: 149
Level 12
What do you think about the test Monter2 in Garena+?

The last time I checked the LAN feature of Garena was disabled for most countries; a quick google search also tells me you have to use a proxy or something to bypass this, which seems slightly complicated, and I am averse to complicated things :cool:

GameRanger seems to be a good alternative, but when I tried hosting a game I couldn't get it to work Lol

Overall I don't really feel like doing a beta test at all mostly because I am pretty burnt out when it comes to spectating monter games (I'm pretty autistic, I've watched hundreds of monter pubs lmao)
Also not many people seem to be interested in me hosting a beta test anyway, namely because there isn't much interest in this game to begin with :eek:

tl;dr i'm not gonna do a beta test, just host monter on MMH or something

Level 12
Going to bump this ded thread with some videos

Here's a video showcasing some new weapon skills and a new boss

And here's a new song I made which will be used for the final bossu

okbye

Status
Not open for further replies.