• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monter

Is this game garbage?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Please put a third button for parry and Evade!.

>_> i can't evade most attack because sometimes it doesnt run,

its not "Reliable"!

EDIT" Nevermind, Evade is working perfectly fine now. ;D

Once i got used to it, its working well!.

Anyways, your codes are messy >_>

Last edited:
Level 12
You're going to release this shortly? Or can you update the map in the first post.
release it as in submit it to the maps section, yes

which i REALLY should do some time today, dayum

BTW I can't just beat the Tank boss... It's too freaking mobile and the machineguns are too fast. 3 times getting ran over in a row.
for the miniguns, you really only need to get familiar with the intervals that they fire - with that in mind they can avoid them pretty effortlessly (sometimes a stray bullet hits you but that shouldn't really be a problem)

also the charging attack is pretty obvious, the tank blatantly faces your direction along with an audio cue lol.

i admit moving bosses are pretty annoying to fight, though - really the only attack opportunity vs saber goliath is when it's sitting still

Please put a third button for parry and Evade!.

>_> i can't evade most attack because sometimes it doesnt run,

its not "Reliable"!

EDIT" Nevermind, Evade is working perfectly fine now. ;D

Once i got used to it, its working well!.

Anyways, your codes are messy >_>

good job man

and yes, honestly, 90% of the triggers in this map is pretty sloppily done/could have been done better. more shit for me to revise in the future, hell yes

Status
Not open for further replies.