• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guns, bullets, and ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need to know how to do something. I want to make a map the uses guns. Now I want the player to have to press a button and click to fire the weapon. I then want a type of bullet to come out at certain speeds depending on the weapon. Now I also want the enemy to only take damage if they are actually hit by this bullet. Along with that I need an ammo system that can be adjusted so different weapons can cause different amounts of damage and have different ranges. I also would like an ammo system that is different for each weapon. Now I am requesting someone do this for me and send it to me, I will of course give them MEGA props in my map. OR, just tell me, in detail, how to do this, or at least some of it. PLEASE help!

Status
Not open for further replies.