• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*New* [B]Happy Days[/B] *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Happy Days

LAST UPDATE: 6/29/09

Story
Unknown, will be something zombie related

Gameplay
This is a zombie game where you have to find guns and ammo to kill the zombies. at the start there will be 6 people playing humans, 2 people playing zombies, and 1 computer playing zombies. The whole point of this game is to try to get as far into the town as possible so you can purchase and find better items, because the zombies get better as the game goes along and they will destroy you.

Weapons
A brief description of each gun in happy days so far.

Rifle - Your basic rapid firing gun.
SMG - A gun that shots 3 bullets at once. (Will probably be changed into a shotgun)
Sniper - A slow firing, but high damage gun.
Ak47 - A upgraded version of the Rifle
Rocket launcher - a high powered explosive gun.
More weapons to come to come....

Other Items
Mine - A mine that explodes 3 seconds after you click on it.
Ammo - there are different types of ammo for each gun.

Systems
There will be many different types of systems in "Happy Days" but i think the main ones I have finished so far are the Food, Water, Weather, Weapon, and Ammo systems.

Weapon System
With the weapon system, your player can carry many different guns but only have 1 enabled weapon. You have to use the hotkey "A" to fire at the enemies, and the damage is based on your current equpited weapon.

Ammo System
With the ammo system, you player has to carry ammo to reload his weapon, after they have used all of it.

Weather System
The weather system can make your player get into different states like heat stroke, hypothermia, ect. Some of these depend on how much food and water your person has ate/drank lately.

Food/Water System

The food and water system are there to make the game seem much more realistic. And over time you person will become hungrey or thirsty and start to lose health. But if you go along time with out eating or drinking and the weather is sunny, your player could get heat stroke. Heat stroke will slow down your player and decrease his armor. Thats just one example of a effect your player could get.

~~ IDEAS NEEDED ~~

- Zombie types
- Guns (Stages, like be able to upgrade from crappy to good, or totally new ones)
- Items (Like bombs, medic kits, ect)
- Modes (Could be anything from a PvP mode - Last man standing)
- Anything that could make the can seem more realistic
- Anything period.

~~ PEOPLE NEEDED ~~

- Terrain: who could make a abandon city terrain for me. They can import some models if needed. Will be added to credits.

PLEASE POST ALL SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR THIS GAME. IF I USE YOUR IDEA I WILL ADD YOU TO THE CREDITS, THANKS

Last edited:
Level 2
Suggestion:
Delete the Map and start something new that is not in 10% of all maps.

The only good thing is the name. ;p

Super Zombies - Fast, More Health/Armor, More Damage, with the ability to leap over obstacles.

toxic Zombies - when they die, they'll release a gas that blinds the player and also deals damage per second. they also have poison attack damage and armor degeneration aura

drowned zombies - they come out of the water (if your game has water) and can surprise players if they don't notice fast enough. Low armor and health but faster than normal zombies. they also look terrifying so they slow down nearby movement speed.

Flying zombies - can fly :D and perhaps have evasion as to mimic the fact that they are harder to shoot.

weapon zombies - these zombies can pick up weapons or items just like the players and use them against you

Mutated animal Zombies - Harmless critters around the map (if your game has any) can randomly transform into a zombie mutant animal which is fast and can kill

Level 27
Stalkers: Theese zombies are able to go into stealth mode, allowing them to ambush players. I imagine something like a ghoul.

Wraiths: Theese zombies are a very dangerous species, if you could call them that. They can realease various toxins into the air, slowing and damaging players. A acolyte maybee?

Ravagers: Theese zombies are rare, but dangerous as hell. Able to rip apart gates and buildings as were they cardboard, the ravagers use their strength to smash through player blockades and turrests (if there are such in the game.) and pierce armor. Abomination maybee? or flesh golem? =)

Necro Cultists: Theese people have allied themselves with the zombies by smelling like them, looking like them and acting alot like them. They are able to use various human weapons and abilities that zombies are not cabable off. The zombies accepts the necro cultists as leaders or generals, so the necro cultists work abit like warlords: they live = the army has good tactics. They die = the army is weakened. Necromancer/acolytes?

Animal/Critter Zombies: Theese zombies are animals that have become infected with the zombie desease. Most of them are weak, but some of them (like undead lions or other big animals) can be rather deadly.

Hope you can use theese ideas =)

Oh and, I can do terrain. Im not like, Ubar good, but i cam make some terrain for you if you cant find anybody else, and if i have time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.