Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Monk Skill

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skar, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Skar

Skar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey guys.

After the last ideias I gave, you said that performance was a problem, so I thought in a simpler solution for the Impenetrable Barrier: the Defend ability.

Yes, that old and basic Footman's skill that reflect piercing attacks. It would fit a lot better than the actual Divine Shield (wich in my opinion is terrible), and the only change you may have to do is to make all ranged units have piercing attack.

2. WILL THE ALMIGHTY

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Agreed, using Defend instead of Divine Shield is actually a pretty good idea.

3. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sounds good to me.
    I mean, making a hero divine during combat is not nice thing, bosses and creeps running away... etc..
    I still think we have to redo the most spells, and as far as i know, our spell maker just dissapered and never finished the spells for wizard, etc..
    So we are kinda stuck with what we have right now :p

4. Pharaoh_

Pharaoh_

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'd not use either Divine Shield or Defend. I'd use the following:
    Attracts holy light, that imbues the monk with powerful resistance. Provides 30% spell resistance and 70% resistance to attacks. Has a 5% chance to heal the monk for 20 health, when incoming damage is greater than 50.